Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: October 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

superg7
superg7 wrote:
2011-10-13 12:19:22 -0700

thiz stubidzzzzzzzzzzzzz i mean like how in earthz can 25 people vote thiz!i mean wowzy Asleep

Utalkin2me?
Utalkin2me? wrote:
2011-10-11 05:49:21 -0700

Boo!!!
Anything else???
plz?!

peacegirl12345
peacegirl12345 wrote:
2011-10-09 18:50:00 -0700

Funny But oh I got to go bye

mstery1100
mstery1100 wrote:
2011-10-06 18:25:39 -0700

i don;'t get this really

hey its lexi

ChuSayWha098 wrote:
2011-10-04 18:05:15 -0700

-O, HE SCREAMED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL XDDD

ChuSayWha098
ChuSayWha098 wrote:
2011-10-04 18:05:05 -0700

omg amai... amai is my best friend
POOR AMAI!!! LOL!!! DISH-IT LEFT OUT SOME DETAILS THO, HE SCREAMED LIKE A GIRL XDDDD

selenagomez6123

medussa1 wrote:
2011-10-03 14:37:00 -0700

poor pplz on here

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-10-03 13:24:34 -0700

LOL! i liv da pics int his artical so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

hey its lexi
hey its lexi wrote:
2011-10-02 13:26:52 -0700

lolz

medussa1
medussa1 wrote:
2011-10-02 12:30:21 -0700

hey add me i might write one to dish it

Roit
Roit wrote:
2011-10-02 12:29:24 -0700

one time i was doing race and we did the wheelborw 1 and me and my bf and my crush and his then my bf held my trouser and they came down showing my PINK FRILLY pants ! NIGHTRMARE

BorderColliegirl10
BorderColliegirl10 wrote:
2011-10-02 12:21:49 -0700

One time when I was in Kindergarten my teach er told me to come up front when we were sitting on the rug and when I stood up I stepped on my tights and my Skirt went down, showing my underwear. ):

chocolateluv321
chocolateluv321 wrote:
2011-10-01 21:09:45 -0700

Well one time back when I was yonger this boy shouted out in class that I liked somebody and everybody was laughfing!!Even the teacher!!But then I got him back by shouting out who HE LIKED!!!I got him goooooooddd!!!!

Caitlin Love xD
Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2011-10-01 07:42:02 -0700

hi ppl

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro

MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.