Comments

Matthew Morrison Bio

Fans of Glee love Matthew Morrison, who plays teacher Will Schuester. Find out more about this singing stud in his Kidzworld Bio. Back to Article

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-18 19:23:42 -0800

lol i luv glee

spidergurl9
spidergurl9 wrote:
2011-10-06 19:04:27 -0700

he used to be Link Larkin in Hairspray on BROADWAY!!!!! and i saw it!!!!!! =)

XXdrpepperXX

-Gymnast♥ wrote:
2011-10-04 15:28:18 -0700

He's awesome..GLEE today Big Grin

RaNdOm_WiLa
RaNdOm_WiLa wrote:
2011-10-04 15:24:13 -0700

Heyy... Im sorry To say & Dont get mad cuz ik hes ur friend BUT Do ya knoww thenameisjimbo? Welll Hes a fake The REAL guy is named David rodreguiez Or anderson & Ik the kid in RL & Dont try proving me wrong cuz ik him !

Glee-poll

Who's your favorite character on Glee?

• Rachel
  • Artie
  • Mercedes
  • Kurt

Micro_chris colfer micro
Chris Colfer’s portrayal of Kurt on the hit show Glee has won him fans around the world. Find out...
Micro_dianna agron micro
Dianna Agron became an overnight sensation for playing Quinn Fabray on Glee. Find out more in her...
Micro_amberriley-micro
Kidzworld has the inside scoop on Amber Riley, who plays the fabulous Mercedes Jones on Glee!

Entertainment in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in TV Shows:
"InternetOwl" wrote:Liv and Maddie is a corny show in itself, tbh.But yeah, it is a bit.
rainbowpoptart
Oml, I remember when I first saw the song title of that on YouTube. XD I couldn't stop laughing for like an hour. That is such a weird song title. It sounds a bit naïve to me, honestly. FroyoYOLO... Like what even? Granted though, I've never heard the song or even seen much but seconds of the show..."InternetOwl" wrote:Liv and Maddie is a corny show in itself, tbh. But yeah, it is a bit.
peonie
peonie posted in Movies:
mulan, lion king, fox and the hound
Anka95
Anka95 posted in Movies:
My Favourite disney movies are Snow White and  the Seven Dwarfs....Micky Mouse...Pirates of the Caribbean....Frozen....Tangled....Beauty and the Beast.....High School Musical......Princess Protection Program....Camp Rock....etc.
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Movies:
Beside my favorite princess ones, Hocus Pocus and The Hunchback of Notre Dame are two that I really loved.