Comments

Matthew Morrison Bio

Fans of Glee love Matthew Morrison, who plays teacher Will Schuester. Find out more about this singing stud in his Kidzworld Bio. Back to Article

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-18 19:23:42 -0800

lol i luv glee

spidergurl9
spidergurl9 wrote:
2011-10-06 19:04:27 -0700

he used to be Link Larkin in Hairspray on BROADWAY!!!!! and i saw it!!!!!! =)

XXdrpepperXX

-Gymnast♥ wrote:
2011-10-04 15:28:18 -0700

He's awesome..GLEE today Big Grin

RaNdOm_WiLa
RaNdOm_WiLa wrote:
2011-10-04 15:24:13 -0700

Heyy... Im sorry To say & Dont get mad cuz ik hes ur friend BUT Do ya knoww thenameisjimbo? Welll Hes a fake The REAL guy is named David rodreguiez Or anderson & Ik the kid in RL & Dont try proving me wrong cuz ik him !

Glee-poll

Who's your favorite character on Glee?

• Rachel
  • Artie
  • Mercedes
  • Kurt

Micro_chris colfer micro
Chris Colfer’s portrayal of Kurt on the hit show Glee has won him fans around the world. Find out...
Micro_dianna agron micro
Dianna Agron became an overnight sensation for playing Quinn Fabray on Glee. Find out more in her...
Micro_amberriley-micro
Kidzworld has the inside scoop on Amber Riley, who plays the fabulous Mercedes Jones on Glee!

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11