Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Cozi Zuehlsdorff Bio

Cozi Zuehlsdorff became famous for her role in the family-friendly drama Dolphin Tale. Find out more about this up-and-coming actress in her Kidzworld Bio. Back to Article

Popular_Wannabe2
Popular_Wannabe2 wrote:
2013-01-21 17:18:24 -0800

I TALKED TO HER TODAY!!!! XD

RayRayDreamGal
RayRayDreamGal wrote:
2011-12-01 16:41:55 -0800

txt like wht

kianaworld2
kianaworld2 wrote:
2011-10-15 07:43:36 -0700

haha this girl is crazy!!!!!

princessi

faith67
faith67 wrote:
2011-10-13 18:25:02 -0700

faith67
faith67 wrote:
2011-10-13 18:24:48 -0700

i hate wen people make gossips and shes maybe not tht famous but se was good! i hate wn ppl make rumors to! like jstin biebe died wow!hes stll alve wat a good rumor!! >Frown

katetheprincess
katetheprincess wrote:
2011-10-09 04:16:10 -0700

shes not that famous

katetheprincess
katetheprincess wrote:
2011-10-08 06:11:17 -0700

she was ok in dolphin tale

tatata96
tatata96 wrote:
2011-10-05 13:43:11 -0700

Soo.. One movie can lead to many others...

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-10-05 13:23:15 -0700

uhhhhh shes not that famous she was just in one movie.......

Dolphin_140x100

Which Heroes Star Was Attacked for Defending Dolphins?

• Adrian Pasdar
  • Masi Oka
  • Hayden Panettiere
  • Sendhil Ramamurthy

Micro_dolphintale-micro
Kidzworld reviews the inspirational film about a real-life dolphin who survived the amputation of...
Micro_dolphintale-poster-mic
Kidzworld interviews Nathan and Cozi, the teen actors who star in the Dolphin Tale movie.
Micro_dolphintale-mic
Kidzworld is on the cell interviewing the hot actor whose character most identifies with “Winter”.

Entertainment in the forums

Cinderella_red
Santa invested lakhs and suffered loss in a bussiness.  do u knw, what the business was? ;p
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.