Comments

Heather Braverman Q&A

Teen singer and actress Heather Braverman is set to make a big splash in the new year as one of the stars of the book turned movie Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life. Find out more in her Kidzworld Q&A! Back to Article

awsumgirlmariah
awsumgirlmariah wrote:
2012-01-13 18:33:56 -0800

omg, i seen this gurl! she was acting in 1 of those like abc family movies! i seen her before! so thatz her real name.... lol ... i was like i know this girl Angel

lolococo0419
lolococo0419 wrote:
2011-10-21 12:09:44 -0700

i haven't seen her eather who is she Frustrated

sweetgreendiva
sweetgreendiva wrote:
2011-10-14 15:39:57 -0700

i cant even see ha face and im goin ta juxt guess i dont know her

Marcyluvsyu

2011-10-12 18:43:46 -0700

WHO IS THIS CHICK!?!

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-10-11 19:08:14 -0700

OMG!! we look so alike!

What's Your Fave Teen Movie?

• Clueless.
  • The Breakfast Club.
  • Napolean Dynamite.
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Micro_lucy hale-micro
Twenty-two-year-old Tennessee-native Lucy Hale started her acting career almost by accident when ...
Micro_zendaya-micro
Fourteen-year-old Zendaya Coleman has caught everyone’s eye as Raquel, the hopeful and funny danc...
Micro_csmic
We all love sunshine in the summer, but at KW there’s one more sunshine we love—Caroline Sunshine...

Entertainment in the forums

AZEncyclopedia
"PaleGhostlyAphelia" wrote:Hetalia SeriesShikiHellsing Ultimate  I can already tell we're going to be friends.
AZEncyclopedia
"7haii" wrote: PUPA.   Lol nice troll. Anyways,My favorite is Hellsing Ultimate. I also love the first 75 eps of Bleach. Best arch in shonen IMO.
Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 posted in TV Shows:
Trust me- it's one of the best shows you'll ever watch! Whenever I hear the theme song, I can't help but drop whatever I'm doing and run into my living room!
GaaraOfTheSand
mines Gaara and Temari (i think gaaras obvius :p)
StarKyuremLegend
Three Brothers were stranded on an island. They found a lamp.  1st brother: Hey! Maybe this is a magic lamp like the movies. They rubbed it. Nothing happened. They tried again. Nothing. They tried and tried again, until almost all hope was pulled from their very hearts. 2nd brother: Maybe we will be stuck here forever 3rd brother: Yeah 1st brother: Nonsense! There has to be another way Fortunately the lamp was just delayed. Very very delayed. Something appeared. It had legs, It couldn't be a genie Unknown creature: Hello. It is the genie. 1st brother:You don't look lik- Genie: Enough! Each of you have one wish. 1st brother: I wish to go home. His wish was granted. Home he went. 2nd brother: I wish to go home with my brother. 2 down, 1 to go. 3rd brother: I wish my brothers were here so I'm not lonely.