Comments

Heather Braverman Q&A

Teen singer and actress Heather Braverman is set to make a big splash in the new year as one of the stars of the book turned movie Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life. Find out more in her Kidzworld Q&A! Back to Article

awsumgirlmariah
awsumgirlmariah wrote:
2012-01-13 18:33:56 -0800

omg, i seen this gurl! she was acting in 1 of those like abc family movies! i seen her before! so thatz her real name.... lol ... i was like i know this girl Angel

lolococo0419
lolococo0419 wrote:
2011-10-21 12:09:44 -0700

i haven't seen her eather who is she Frustrated

sweetgreendiva
sweetgreendiva wrote:
2011-10-14 15:39:57 -0700

i cant even see ha face and im goin ta juxt guess i dont know her

Marcyluvsyu

2011-10-12 18:43:46 -0700

WHO IS THIS CHICK!?!

Persefinie
Persefinie wrote:
2011-10-11 19:08:14 -0700

OMG!! we look so alike!

What's Your Fave Teen Movie?

• Clueless.
  • The Breakfast Club.
  • Napolean Dynamite.
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Micro_lucy hale-micro
Twenty-two-year-old Tennessee-native Lucy Hale started her acting career almost by accident when ...
Micro_zendaya-micro
Fourteen-year-old Zendaya Coleman has caught everyone’s eye as Raquel, the hopeful and funny danc...
Micro_csmic
We all love sunshine in the summer, but at KW there’s one more sunshine we love—Caroline Sunshine...

Entertainment in the forums

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Movies:
"american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.
reply about 1 hour
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 posted in Movies:
both
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote:Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!)
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Movies:
Lion King For sure Frozen i've seen a million times so now it's an annoying movie.