Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Become a Video Game Tester

Love playing video games? Then there’s no job cooler than a video game tester! These guys and girls get to test out video games all day, every day – and get paid to do it! Check out our interview with Brad at PowerUp Games to find out more! Back to Article

DJDreamBoy
DJDreamBoy wrote:
2013-08-12 17:32:34 -0700

I HAVE A PS3!! IMDIFRENTGUCCI: what is ur user name in ps3!!!! I MIGHT ADD U!!!

xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux wrote:
2013-06-07 08:35:44 -0700

I could be that when I grow up... I have lots of video game ideas that I want to expose :3

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-04-19 19:00:34 -0700

my brother wants to be one.

I'mDiferentGucci
I'mDiferentGucci wrote:
2013-03-30 13:45:19 -0700

omg i played for 23:59 and it almost broke my ps3

I'mDiferentGucci
I'mDiferentGucci wrote:
2013-03-30 13:44:27 -0700

lol i agreee ice cream girl

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2012-12-16 15:02:51 -0800

awww video games hmmmm?

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-11-10 13:28:45 -0800

this looks like an awesome job,but i rather be doctor this is actully pretty hard.

summer hath_2212666
summer hath_2212666 wrote:
2012-07-29 08:43:22 -0700

cool... i sometimes addict to the video games

Number1CallOfDutyFan
Number1CallOfDutyFan wrote:
2012-07-19 16:16:21 -0700

thats my futer job Devil

sonniman
sonniman wrote:
2012-07-17 17:53:28 -0700

i play video games all the time

blund7
blund7 wrote:
2012-06-28 09:34:43 -0700

SAME IM PRO AT EM LOVE EM

blund7
blund7 wrote:
2012-06-28 09:34:04 -0700

IM PRO AT EM I LOVE EM SO MUCH ANY ONE THAT LOVES GAMES JOIN MY GAMESTAR GROUP AND ILL GIVE U CHEATS AND THAT JUST SEE MY PROFILE AND GROUP

Shala To Cute To Be Real
Shala To Cute To Be Real wrote:
2012-04-24 15:42:40 -0700

lol my lil brothers love video games

super7
super7 wrote:
2012-04-11 15:11:01 -0700

i think that a job is way! more than games

123toytoy1243
123toytoy1243 wrote:
2012-04-05 15:29:01 -0700

at least i now what im doig when i leave school games and food her i come Love

MissLucy5201
MissLucy5201 wrote:
2012-03-17 19:21:52 -0700

Yupp Me Too Big Grin

MissLucy5201
MissLucy5201 wrote:
2012-03-17 19:20:33 -0700

I Love Video Games, This Is The Job For Me ! (:

mythgirl61
mythgirl61 wrote:
2012-02-18 20:20:36 -0800

I HAVE TO GET THAT JOB!!!!!!!

umbreon2000
umbreon2000 wrote:
2012-02-17 15:54:06 -0800

I think I just found my dream job O.O

gourabsan
gourabsan wrote:
2012-02-17 15:28:35 -0800

well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
???????????????????????????????

Gary

What Kind Of Online Game Is Best?

• Racing Games