Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-14 07:36:54 -0700

true

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-14 07:36:28 -0700

Haters gonna hate

bswagger36
bswagger36 wrote:
2014-07-14 07:35:34 -0700

I have been bullied everyday for the past 5 years for takeing up for some one with a eating disorder

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-14 07:35:15 -0700

i did but i really have nothing to say back

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-14 07:35:02 -0700

bullies are just stupid but they have feelings 2

sdotwavvykid
sdotwavvykid wrote:
2014-07-14 07:34:17 -0700

stand up 4 urself fight back

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-14 07:32:50 -0700

iv been bullied all my life and went through hell ):

speedycheetah
speedycheetah wrote:
2014-07-02 12:45:20 -0700

i got bullied for being stupid when I was a little kid

astronaut18
astronaut18 wrote:
2014-03-18 09:11:16 -0700

i get bullied for my face colour Frown

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2014-02-09 06:51:29 -0800

me o

MandyBiersovel3
MandyBiersovel3 wrote:
2014-02-08 15:23:40 -0800

I get bullied for being ugly and fat....

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:30:05 -0800

u do look pretty (in a friendly way)

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:28:48 -0800

well i wouldnt say really bullied but still people learned how to shut their mouths

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:27:46 -0800

i kicked peoples ##### when they tried to bully me

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:16:43 -0800

I get bullied alot Frustrated but who cares im still smiling ^-^ hugs and smiles for those being bullied

Me,myself,not I
Me,myself,not I wrote:
2014-02-08 14:15:31 -0800

i was bullied and depressed about it but when i saw everyone having a good time and me being in the corner all the time i learned to stick up for myself and promise it would never happen again

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-02-08 14:07:32 -0800

@FallinForYou
Yeah same with me ;-; I just learned to stick up for myself

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-02-08 14:06:58 -0800

I get bullied a lot because they think im easy which im not nd they jjust make innapropriate comments about me

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:05:38 -0800

That is my true story

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:05:08 -0800

At school a lot of poeple are mean to me and say am ugly and say ewwww Wich I don't know the meaning of and .. That's my true story

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me