Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

astronaut18
astronaut18 wrote:
2014-03-18 09:11:16 -0700

i get bullied for my face colour Frown

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2014-02-09 06:51:29 -0800

me o

MandyBiersovel3
MandyBiersovel3 wrote:
2014-02-08 15:23:40 -0800

I get bullied for being ugly and fat....

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:30:05 -0800

u do look pretty (in a friendly way)

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:28:48 -0800

well i wouldnt say really bullied but still people learned how to shut their mouths

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:27:46 -0800

i kicked peoples ##### when they tried to bully me

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:16:43 -0800

I get bullied alot Frustrated but who cares im still smiling ^-^ hugs and smiles for those being bullied

Me,myself,not I
Me,myself,not I wrote:
2014-02-08 14:15:31 -0800

i was bullied and depressed about it but when i saw everyone having a good time and me being in the corner all the time i learned to stick up for myself and promise it would never happen again

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-02-08 14:07:32 -0800

@FallinForYou
Yeah same with me ;-; I just learned to stick up for myself

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-02-08 14:06:58 -0800

I get bullied a lot because they think im easy which im not nd they jjust make innapropriate comments about me

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:05:38 -0800

That is my true story

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:05:08 -0800

At school a lot of poeple are mean to me and say am ugly and say ewwww Wich I don't know the meaning of and .. That's my true story

cupcakes34
cupcakes34 wrote:
2014-02-08 13:26:40 -0800

People always judge me for cutting myself but they don't know what i have been through

JuneFireRise
JuneFireRise wrote:
2014-02-08 13:22:30 -0800

I'm still being judged or bullied for who I am and sometimes I wonder

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-02-08 13:21:45 -0800

People always judged me for being myself, Yeah I know I ain't beautiful or Gorgeous. But I do know I'm pretty I'm going to be myself & Idc if you judge me That's me & I love me..

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-08 13:20:45 -0800

Bullying is wrong, which means it needs to stop. What's the point? It's just
Going to make things worse .__.

-Miguell-
-Miguell- wrote:
2014-02-08 13:18:47 -0800

People who judged us are mad because were cuter then them .....I'm sooo right I'm not lieing smile

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-02-08 13:14:55 -0800

I get judged for who I am

Kreeith
Kreeith wrote:
2014-01-16 05:46:27 -0800

Lilwayne, sometimes I believe in a time like that you need to step up to you're parents.

And bullies want to get under, your skin even if it bothers you just act like it does not.

violet1234
violet1234 wrote:
2014-01-15 20:00:50 -0800

Sad

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)