Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-14 07:36:54 -0700

true

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-14 07:36:28 -0700

Haters gonna hate

bswagger36
bswagger36 wrote:
2014-07-14 07:35:34 -0700

I have been bullied everyday for the past 5 years for takeing up for some one with a eating disorder

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-14 07:35:15 -0700

i did but i really have nothing to say back

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-14 07:35:02 -0700

bullies are just stupid but they have feelings 2

sdotwavvykid
sdotwavvykid wrote:
2014-07-14 07:34:17 -0700

stand up 4 urself fight back

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-14 07:32:50 -0700

iv been bullied all my life and went through hell ):

speedycheetah
speedycheetah wrote:
2014-07-02 12:45:20 -0700

i got bullied for being stupid when I was a little kid

astronaut18
astronaut18 wrote:
2014-03-18 09:11:16 -0700

i get bullied for my face colour Frown

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2014-02-09 06:51:29 -0800

me o

MandyBiersovel3
MandyBiersovel3 wrote:
2014-02-08 15:23:40 -0800

I get bullied for being ugly and fat....

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:30:05 -0800

u do look pretty (in a friendly way)

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:28:48 -0800

well i wouldnt say really bullied but still people learned how to shut their mouths

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:27:46 -0800

i kicked peoples ##### when they tried to bully me

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:16:43 -0800

I get bullied alot Frustrated but who cares im still smiling ^-^ hugs and smiles for those being bullied

Me,myself,not I
Me,myself,not I wrote:
2014-02-08 14:15:31 -0800

i was bullied and depressed about it but when i saw everyone having a good time and me being in the corner all the time i learned to stick up for myself and promise it would never happen again

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-02-08 14:07:32 -0800

@FallinForYou
Yeah same with me ;-; I just learned to stick up for myself

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-02-08 14:06:58 -0800

I get bullied a lot because they think im easy which im not nd they jjust make innapropriate comments about me

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:05:38 -0800

That is my true story

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:05:08 -0800

At school a lot of poeple are mean to me and say am ugly and say ewwww Wich I don't know the meaning of and .. That's my true story

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.