Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-14 07:36:54 -0700

true

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-14 07:36:28 -0700

Haters gonna hate

bswagger36
bswagger36 wrote:
2014-07-14 07:35:34 -0700

I have been bullied everyday for the past 5 years for takeing up for some one with a eating disorder

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-14 07:35:15 -0700

i did but i really have nothing to say back

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-14 07:35:02 -0700

bullies are just stupid but they have feelings 2

sdotwavvykid
sdotwavvykid wrote:
2014-07-14 07:34:17 -0700

stand up 4 urself fight back

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-14 07:32:50 -0700

iv been bullied all my life and went through hell ):

speedycheetah
speedycheetah wrote:
2014-07-02 12:45:20 -0700

i got bullied for being stupid when I was a little kid

astronaut18
astronaut18 wrote:
2014-03-18 09:11:16 -0700

i get bullied for my face colour Frown

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2014-02-09 06:51:29 -0800

me o

MandyBiersovel3
MandyBiersovel3 wrote:
2014-02-08 15:23:40 -0800

I get bullied for being ugly and fat....

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:30:05 -0800

u do look pretty (in a friendly way)

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:28:48 -0800

well i wouldnt say really bullied but still people learned how to shut their mouths

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:27:46 -0800

i kicked peoples ##### when they tried to bully me

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:16:43 -0800

I get bullied alot Frustrated but who cares im still smiling ^-^ hugs and smiles for those being bullied

Me,myself,not I
Me,myself,not I wrote:
2014-02-08 14:15:31 -0800

i was bullied and depressed about it but when i saw everyone having a good time and me being in the corner all the time i learned to stick up for myself and promise it would never happen again

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-02-08 14:07:32 -0800

@FallinForYou
Yeah same with me ;-; I just learned to stick up for myself

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-02-08 14:06:58 -0800

I get bullied a lot because they think im easy which im not nd they jjust make innapropriate comments about me

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:05:38 -0800

That is my true story

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:05:08 -0800

At school a lot of poeple are mean to me and say am ugly and say ewwww Wich I don't know the meaning of and .. That's my true story

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50