Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-14 07:36:54 -0700

true

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-14 07:36:28 -0700

Haters gonna hate

bswagger36
bswagger36 wrote:
2014-07-14 07:35:34 -0700

I have been bullied everyday for the past 5 years for takeing up for some one with a eating disorder

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-14 07:35:15 -0700

i did but i really have nothing to say back

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-14 07:35:02 -0700

bullies are just stupid but they have feelings 2

sdotwavvykid
sdotwavvykid wrote:
2014-07-14 07:34:17 -0700

stand up 4 urself fight back

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-14 07:32:50 -0700

iv been bullied all my life and went through hell ):

speedycheetah
speedycheetah wrote:
2014-07-02 12:45:20 -0700

i got bullied for being stupid when I was a little kid

astronaut18
astronaut18 wrote:
2014-03-18 09:11:16 -0700

i get bullied for my face colour Frown

onedirectionfan08
onedirectionfan08 wrote:
2014-02-09 06:51:29 -0800

me o

MandyBiersovel3
MandyBiersovel3 wrote:
2014-02-08 15:23:40 -0800

I get bullied for being ugly and fat....

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:30:05 -0800

u do look pretty (in a friendly way)

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:28:48 -0800

well i wouldnt say really bullied but still people learned how to shut their mouths

TrueBlondeBeauty
TrueBlondeBeauty wrote:
2014-02-08 14:27:46 -0800

i kicked peoples ##### when they tried to bully me

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:16:43 -0800

I get bullied alot Frustrated but who cares im still smiling ^-^ hugs and smiles for those being bullied

Me,myself,not I
Me,myself,not I wrote:
2014-02-08 14:15:31 -0800

i was bullied and depressed about it but when i saw everyone having a good time and me being in the corner all the time i learned to stick up for myself and promise it would never happen again

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-02-08 14:07:32 -0800

@FallinForYou
Yeah same with me ;-; I just learned to stick up for myself

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-02-08 14:06:58 -0800

I get bullied a lot because they think im easy which im not nd they jjust make innapropriate comments about me

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:05:38 -0800

That is my true story

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-02-08 14:05:08 -0800

At school a lot of poeple are mean to me and say am ugly and say ewwww Wich I don't know the meaning of and .. That's my true story

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
TXSL9
TXSL9 posted in Friends:
Or na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye