Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

you can have this one
you can have this one wrote:
2012-12-19 12:40:27 -0800

AT SCHOOL THIS ONE BOY BULLY'S ME ALL THE TIME. I TOLD THE TEACHER. THE STUDENT COUSLER. I TOLD THE PRINCIBAL.I ALSO TOLD HIS MM. HE GOT IN HUGE TROUBLE .IT WAS BAD ENOUGH TO BE BULLYING.THE WORSE PART ABOUT IT IS THAT I WAS A GIRL THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON HE GOT IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.I SOME TIMES AM A BULLY WHEN PEOPLE MESS WITH ME. I AM NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE. I LEARN TO ENORE IT . IT STILL MAKES ME MAD BUT THAT IS SOME PEOPLE ARE. I GUESS THAT IS THE WAY GOD MADE THEM.DOES IT GET ON YO NEVERS?

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2012-12-19 00:53:22 -0800

I used to get bullied a year ago. My advice is to take their insults as compliments. If its physical, tell a counsellor or teacher.

Middleschoolluv
Middleschoolluv wrote:
2012-12-18 23:30:25 -0800

I get bullied my advice is to listen to some music
It always helps get me though those hard days
I suggest brittt Nicole
Britt Nicole's gold song will make u smile smile

MileyGirl1999
MileyGirl1999 wrote:
2012-12-08 15:38:34 -0800

I HATE BULLIES...

teddyfluff
teddyfluff wrote:
2012-12-04 15:51:31 -0800

Yes it should stop its getting way out of hand

bieber_wife
bieber_wife wrote:
2012-12-03 10:49:13 -0800

STOP BULLY PEOPLE NOT NICE JUST DONT TALK TO THEM IF YOU DNT LIKE THEM I DO IT EVERYDAY TRY PLEASE

sarah8101
sarah8101 wrote:
2012-11-27 12:22:23 -0800

Bullying needs to stop! Frown

girlygirl21005
girlygirl21005 wrote:
2012-11-06 11:13:58 -0800

i think bullying should be against the law

mzsevani
mzsevani wrote:
2012-10-23 08:33:53 -0700

hey dude wats up, school bullying is not cool wats so ever under any circumstances at all. when i see people getting bullied i do the right thing by telling but most of the times, i let the bully know what they are doing is wrong and they need to stop picking on people because what if it is was them in that situation; it wouldnt be funny then. thats jux mehh giving yhu mhi word. BULLYING NEEDS TO STOP 'CAUSE IT'S NOT FUNNY AND IT'S NOT COOL.

renskii99
renskii99 wrote:
2012-10-23 08:22:58 -0700

wassup!!! bullying is not good Frown

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:18:37 -0700

But not what?

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:17:37 -0700

but not that

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:13:30 -0700

Yeah but when nobody does anything for you, you need to do something yourself

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:10:34 -0700

thats bad

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:09:56 -0700

Basically I had to beat the bullies up to stop getting bullied

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:08:49 -0700

what

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:05:17 -0700

I useto get bullied until I stepped out of my shell and when no one did anything I had to beat the bullies up

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:03:04 -0700

i get bullied all the time

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-10-23 05:18:41 -0700

no u dnt beat them up

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-10-23 05:18:15 -0700

no u dnt wanna think of somethin rude to say cuz u never know wat could happen so jus walkk away and go tell a teacher an adult ttht u know or tht is around u

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
You should go over to her house and ask. Just talk to her. Communication is key.