Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

you can have this one
you can have this one wrote:
2012-12-19 12:40:27 -0800

AT SCHOOL THIS ONE BOY BULLY'S ME ALL THE TIME. I TOLD THE TEACHER. THE STUDENT COUSLER. I TOLD THE PRINCIBAL.I ALSO TOLD HIS MM. HE GOT IN HUGE TROUBLE .IT WAS BAD ENOUGH TO BE BULLYING.THE WORSE PART ABOUT IT IS THAT I WAS A GIRL THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON HE GOT IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.I SOME TIMES AM A BULLY WHEN PEOPLE MESS WITH ME. I AM NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE. I LEARN TO ENORE IT . IT STILL MAKES ME MAD BUT THAT IS SOME PEOPLE ARE. I GUESS THAT IS THE WAY GOD MADE THEM.DOES IT GET ON YO NEVERS?

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2012-12-19 00:53:22 -0800

I used to get bullied a year ago. My advice is to take their insults as compliments. If its physical, tell a counsellor or teacher.

Middleschoolluv
Middleschoolluv wrote:
2012-12-18 23:30:25 -0800

I get bullied my advice is to listen to some music
It always helps get me though those hard days
I suggest brittt Nicole
Britt Nicole's gold song will make u smile smile

MileyGirl1999
MileyGirl1999 wrote:
2012-12-08 15:38:34 -0800

I HATE BULLIES...

teddyfluff
teddyfluff wrote:
2012-12-04 15:51:31 -0800

Yes it should stop its getting way out of hand

bieber_wife
bieber_wife wrote:
2012-12-03 10:49:13 -0800

STOP BULLY PEOPLE NOT NICE JUST DONT TALK TO THEM IF YOU DNT LIKE THEM I DO IT EVERYDAY TRY PLEASE

sarah8101
sarah8101 wrote:
2012-11-27 12:22:23 -0800

Bullying needs to stop! Frown

girlygirl21005
girlygirl21005 wrote:
2012-11-06 11:13:58 -0800

i think bullying should be against the law

mzsevani
mzsevani wrote:
2012-10-23 08:33:53 -0700

hey dude wats up, school bullying is not cool wats so ever under any circumstances at all. when i see people getting bullied i do the right thing by telling but most of the times, i let the bully know what they are doing is wrong and they need to stop picking on people because what if it is was them in that situation; it wouldnt be funny then. thats jux mehh giving yhu mhi word. BULLYING NEEDS TO STOP 'CAUSE IT'S NOT FUNNY AND IT'S NOT COOL.

renskii99
renskii99 wrote:
2012-10-23 08:22:58 -0700

wassup!!! bullying is not good Frown

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:18:37 -0700

But not what?

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:17:37 -0700

but not that

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:13:30 -0700

Yeah but when nobody does anything for you, you need to do something yourself

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:10:34 -0700

thats bad

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:09:56 -0700

Basically I had to beat the bullies up to stop getting bullied

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:08:49 -0700

what

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:05:17 -0700

I useto get bullied until I stepped out of my shell and when no one did anything I had to beat the bullies up

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:03:04 -0700

i get bullied all the time

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-10-23 05:18:41 -0700

no u dnt beat them up

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-10-23 05:18:15 -0700

no u dnt wanna think of somethin rude to say cuz u never know wat could happen so jus walkk away and go tell a teacher an adult ttht u know or tht is around u

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11