Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

you can have this one
you can have this one wrote:
2012-12-19 12:40:27 -0800

AT SCHOOL THIS ONE BOY BULLY'S ME ALL THE TIME. I TOLD THE TEACHER. THE STUDENT COUSLER. I TOLD THE PRINCIBAL.I ALSO TOLD HIS MM. HE GOT IN HUGE TROUBLE .IT WAS BAD ENOUGH TO BE BULLYING.THE WORSE PART ABOUT IT IS THAT I WAS A GIRL THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON HE GOT IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.I SOME TIMES AM A BULLY WHEN PEOPLE MESS WITH ME. I AM NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE. I LEARN TO ENORE IT . IT STILL MAKES ME MAD BUT THAT IS SOME PEOPLE ARE. I GUESS THAT IS THE WAY GOD MADE THEM.DOES IT GET ON YO NEVERS?

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2012-12-19 00:53:22 -0800

I used to get bullied a year ago. My advice is to take their insults as compliments. If its physical, tell a counsellor or teacher.

Middleschoolluv
Middleschoolluv wrote:
2012-12-18 23:30:25 -0800

I get bullied my advice is to listen to some music
It always helps get me though those hard days
I suggest brittt Nicole
Britt Nicole's gold song will make u smile smile

MileyGirl1999
MileyGirl1999 wrote:
2012-12-08 15:38:34 -0800

I HATE BULLIES...

teddyfluff
teddyfluff wrote:
2012-12-04 15:51:31 -0800

Yes it should stop its getting way out of hand

bieber_wife
bieber_wife wrote:
2012-12-03 10:49:13 -0800

STOP BULLY PEOPLE NOT NICE JUST DONT TALK TO THEM IF YOU DNT LIKE THEM I DO IT EVERYDAY TRY PLEASE

sarah8101
sarah8101 wrote:
2012-11-27 12:22:23 -0800

Bullying needs to stop! Frown

girlygirl21005
girlygirl21005 wrote:
2012-11-06 11:13:58 -0800

i think bullying should be against the law

mzsevani
mzsevani wrote:
2012-10-23 08:33:53 -0700

hey dude wats up, school bullying is not cool wats so ever under any circumstances at all. when i see people getting bullied i do the right thing by telling but most of the times, i let the bully know what they are doing is wrong and they need to stop picking on people because what if it is was them in that situation; it wouldnt be funny then. thats jux mehh giving yhu mhi word. BULLYING NEEDS TO STOP 'CAUSE IT'S NOT FUNNY AND IT'S NOT COOL.

renskii99
renskii99 wrote:
2012-10-23 08:22:58 -0700

wassup!!! bullying is not good Frown

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:18:37 -0700

But not what?

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:17:37 -0700

but not that

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:13:30 -0700

Yeah but when nobody does anything for you, you need to do something yourself

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:10:34 -0700

thats bad

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:09:56 -0700

Basically I had to beat the bullies up to stop getting bullied

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:08:49 -0700

what

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:05:17 -0700

I useto get bullied until I stepped out of my shell and when no one did anything I had to beat the bullies up

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:03:04 -0700

i get bullied all the time

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-10-23 05:18:41 -0700

no u dnt beat them up

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-10-23 05:18:15 -0700

no u dnt wanna think of somethin rude to say cuz u never know wat could happen so jus walkk away and go tell a teacher an adult ttht u know or tht is around u

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147