Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

DarkDreamer*
DarkDreamer* wrote:
2012-12-20 03:38:48 -0800

Every school i go i get bullied i've been bashed by boys and threated by girls becaus ei'm emo i took boxing lessons and when zane the guy that bashes me approached me i made his nose bleed and before i took boxing lessons no teachers belived that zane bullied me a week after i mad his nose bleed he said he liked me i'm so confused Confused

paintlife
paintlife wrote:
2012-12-19 15:24:50 -0800

I've been bullied twice and iInever want to be bullied again.I would never bully anyone. Sad

you can have this one
you can have this one wrote:
2012-12-19 12:40:27 -0800

AT SCHOOL THIS ONE BOY BULLY'S ME ALL THE TIME. I TOLD THE TEACHER. THE STUDENT COUSLER. I TOLD THE PRINCIBAL.I ALSO TOLD HIS MM. HE GOT IN HUGE TROUBLE .IT WAS BAD ENOUGH TO BE BULLYING.THE WORSE PART ABOUT IT IS THAT I WAS A GIRL THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON HE GOT IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.I SOME TIMES AM A BULLY WHEN PEOPLE MESS WITH ME. I AM NOT LIKE THAT ANYMORE. I LEARN TO ENORE IT . IT STILL MAKES ME MAD BUT THAT IS SOME PEOPLE ARE. I GUESS THAT IS THE WAY GOD MADE THEM.DOES IT GET ON YO NEVERS?

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2012-12-19 00:53:22 -0800

I used to get bullied a year ago. My advice is to take their insults as compliments. If its physical, tell a counsellor or teacher.

Middleschoolluv
Middleschoolluv wrote:
2012-12-18 23:30:25 -0800

I get bullied my advice is to listen to some music
It always helps get me though those hard days
I suggest brittt Nicole
Britt Nicole's gold song will make u smile smile

MileyGirl1999
MileyGirl1999 wrote:
2012-12-08 15:38:34 -0800

I HATE BULLIES...

teddyfluff
teddyfluff wrote:
2012-12-04 15:51:31 -0800

Yes it should stop its getting way out of hand

bieber_wife
bieber_wife wrote:
2012-12-03 10:49:13 -0800

STOP BULLY PEOPLE NOT NICE JUST DONT TALK TO THEM IF YOU DNT LIKE THEM I DO IT EVERYDAY TRY PLEASE

sarah8101
sarah8101 wrote:
2012-11-27 12:22:23 -0800

Bullying needs to stop! Frown

girlygirl21005
girlygirl21005 wrote:
2012-11-06 11:13:58 -0800

i think bullying should be against the law

mzsevani
mzsevani wrote:
2012-10-23 08:33:53 -0700

hey dude wats up, school bullying is not cool wats so ever under any circumstances at all. when i see people getting bullied i do the right thing by telling but most of the times, i let the bully know what they are doing is wrong and they need to stop picking on people because what if it is was them in that situation; it wouldnt be funny then. thats jux mehh giving yhu mhi word. BULLYING NEEDS TO STOP 'CAUSE IT'S NOT FUNNY AND IT'S NOT COOL.

renskii99
renskii99 wrote:
2012-10-23 08:22:58 -0700

wassup!!! bullying is not good Frown

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:18:37 -0700

But not what?

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:17:37 -0700

but not that

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:13:30 -0700

Yeah but when nobody does anything for you, you need to do something yourself

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:10:34 -0700

thats bad

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:09:56 -0700

Basically I had to beat the bullies up to stop getting bullied

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:08:49 -0700

what

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 08:05:17 -0700

I useto get bullied until I stepped out of my shell and when no one did anything I had to beat the bullies up

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 08:03:04 -0700

i get bullied all the time

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
What makes you think they are? Is something in particular going on?  Without knowing any information, all I can say is ask someone. Communication is key.
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Ignore them. It might sound rude but in my experience, even though it can be difficult, you should just ignore it. Or use it as even more motivation.  I always wanted to be a published writer. Ever since I was a little kid I dreamed of it. My parents would laugh and say it'll never happen. They'd put me down for wanting to try. But here I am, goal already achieved. If I can do that, you can do anything you put your mind to. :)
reply about 1 hour
CoolColette
CoolColette posted in Friends:
I have doubts that my friends are exposing my secrets!! How can I find out??
bob_potato
Do you know how to deal with your family always putting your dreams down? Because, my family always tells me to follow my dreams. The when I try, like doing choir and singing around the house, they always say I need to stop and I will fail at life. And Im not going anywhere.And I suck and no one will ever accept me. Do you have any advice on how to deal with that?                                                                                                         *Sara*
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: "rebelfeminist" wrote: I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does. This. Eyebrows aren't something that's highly noticeable anyway. You don't need to worry about them. :)