Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

EVANGELIN
EVANGELIN wrote:
2013-10-07 22:43:48 -0700

BULLYING?????? IT KIND A FUN BUT IT BAD ALSO

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-10-07 18:24:47 -0700

I'm was bullied so much to the point that I didn't really care anymore. I was jumped by a kid and then a few times told to kill myself but I'm not going anywear

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-10-07 17:38:28 -0700

Wish it would stop.. Bullying is horrible.. I've felt it.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-07 17:36:56 -0700

my school had a bullying incident I heard about it today

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-10-02 12:29:57 -0700

when I was younger me and me twin brother was when we joined the new school. I realise now this is not the right thing to do but at the time it worked. The bully kept pushing Hugo and when Hugo turned and walked away, he went to hit him so I decked him first. Frustrated I doesnt feel good about this and dont do it. But we are friends with him now and he explained why he bullied and he said he was envious cos we got all the attention from him cos we was new [i dunno why he thought this]

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-10-01 18:39:53 -0700

I've been bullied since 4th grade because I'm "Scene", this new school is the only place I'm accepted, complimented and loved

sajadel
sajadel wrote:
2013-10-01 18:08:30 -0700

Ok

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-10-01 14:06:27 -0700

I get bullied everyday of my life since pre-k!

kacei16
kacei16 wrote:
2013-09-28 08:54:23 -0700

thanks for the advice. Are you online now

girlboo500
girlboo500 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:56:02 -0700

kacei16 don't let them push you aroud there just jealous of how great you are

kacei16
kacei16 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:46:38 -0700

I get bullied everyday that is why I didn't go to school on Friday.

floria10
floria10 wrote:
2013-09-05 13:02:57 -0700

bullies need to learn that it might happen to them

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:27:22 -0700

yay bullies r jealous

unicorns and rainbow
unicorns and rainbow wrote:
2013-09-03 14:44:36 -0700

Ive bedn bullied since 4 th class and im in 1st year and still gdt bullied ive got deprsion nd im anorexic cus of bullys...

briannagirl11
briannagirl11 wrote:
2013-09-03 14:03:10 -0700

Wow,shake my head....I feel really bad for you.you should tell someone you are very pretty don't let anyone put you down or bully you.....STAY STRONGsmilesmilegirl!!!

blingluver369
blingluver369 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:49:09 -0700

Bullying is just a form of jealousy so I don't let bullies bring me down. You are ALL amazing people and it is not right how mean kids can be. Just stand up for yourselves! smile

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:46:12 -0700

Really sorry to hear that

sabrinanh
sabrinanh wrote:
2013-09-03 13:44:56 -0700

i got bullied for being ugly

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-09-03 13:43:03 -0700

Yep i got bullied

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:42:41 -0700

I agree with you

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!