Comments

School Bullying

Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention. Back to Article

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:47:20 -0700

yer right like they will stop they wont because we might think so but others might say yer we should be bullied

bellagloria
bellagloria wrote:
2013-10-13 02:45:33 -0700

i was bullied but not really because i spoke up and i even got in trouble for fighting with the people
that bullied me and then they said sorry and they endded up wanting to be my friend hahahaha

AprilFall
AprilFall wrote:
2013-10-12 14:40:56 -0700

Bullying should be illegal Frown

EVANGELIN
EVANGELIN wrote:
2013-10-07 22:43:48 -0700

BULLYING?????? IT KIND A FUN BUT IT BAD ALSO

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-10-07 18:24:47 -0700

I'm was bullied so much to the point that I didn't really care anymore. I was jumped by a kid and then a few times told to kill myself but I'm not going anywear

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-10-07 17:38:28 -0700

Wish it would stop.. Bullying is horrible.. I've felt it.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-07 17:36:56 -0700

my school had a bullying incident I heard about it today

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-10-02 12:29:57 -0700

when I was younger me and me twin brother was when we joined the new school. I realise now this is not the right thing to do but at the time it worked. The bully kept pushing Hugo and when Hugo turned and walked away, he went to hit him so I decked him first. Frustrated I doesnt feel good about this and dont do it. But we are friends with him now and he explained why he bullied and he said he was envious cos we got all the attention from him cos we was new [i dunno why he thought this]

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-10-01 18:39:53 -0700

I've been bullied since 4th grade because I'm "Scene", this new school is the only place I'm accepted, complimented and loved

sajadel
sajadel wrote:
2013-10-01 18:08:30 -0700

Ok

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-10-01 14:06:27 -0700

I get bullied everyday of my life since pre-k!

kacei16
kacei16 wrote:
2013-09-28 08:54:23 -0700

thanks for the advice. Are you online now

girlboo500
girlboo500 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:56:02 -0700

kacei16 don't let them push you aroud there just jealous of how great you are

kacei16
kacei16 wrote:
2013-09-28 07:46:38 -0700

I get bullied everyday that is why I didn't go to school on Friday.

floria10
floria10 wrote:
2013-09-05 13:02:57 -0700

bullies need to learn that it might happen to them

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-03 16:27:22 -0700

yay bullies r jealous

unicorns and rainbow
unicorns and rainbow wrote:
2013-09-03 14:44:36 -0700

Ive bedn bullied since 4 th class and im in 1st year and still gdt bullied ive got deprsion nd im anorexic cus of bullys...

briannagirl11
briannagirl11 wrote:
2013-09-03 14:03:10 -0700

Wow,shake my head....I feel really bad for you.you should tell someone you are very pretty don't let anyone put you down or bully you.....STAY STRONGsmilesmilegirl!!!

blingluver369
blingluver369 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:49:09 -0700

Bullying is just a form of jealousy so I don't let bullies bring me down. You are ALL amazing people and it is not right how mean kids can be. Just stand up for yourselves! smile

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:46:12 -0700

Really sorry to hear that

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.
Micro_nobull-mic
Presenting…the NO BULL Challenge! You all know by now how much we want to kick bullying to the cu...

jordand08
Hi so many of you know me, because I'm mostly trying to help others, but I just need help. I'll try to explain best I can. Okay, yestrday I came home from work, and went over to my neighbors. I wasn't in my room long enough for a minute until my dad came busting in, extemely mad, and um, #####. Not even explaining himself, he just went on a rampage and threw away a lot of my stuff, while I was in the shower. I've never seen his anger like this, not to me at least. And, I just don't know what to do, because I hate to admt it but I'm scared... So.. any suggestions? thanks.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Cyberbullying is just as serious as bullying offline. You should report them, block, and ignore. But if it's a continuous thing you should talk to an adult about it! It doesn't matter if you're on the other side of the world, there are many things law enforcement, even worldwide, can do to take steps in making sure it stops and doesn't happen to anyone else.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
One braid :p
MagicalAnjali
MagicalAnjali posted in Style:
hair puff with side pony
onychair
onychair posted in Style:
i have now getting more hair extension for my hair to look pretty in my school between all of students. straight hair closure