Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: November 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

twisterj614_1955277
twisterj614_1955277 wrote:
2011-11-25 14:16:13 -0800

I was five and i was in public i was walking around with me mum and i had to go to the bathroom really bad and by the time we were in the bathroom i had already pooped my pants i feel embarased just thinking about it!!!

magicalpiggy
magicalpiggy wrote:
2011-11-13 15:38:11 -0800

I had my first crush, and I wrote several diary
pages about him. My sister went through my
journal and found it. When he came over to myhouse to hang out with my brother, she ripped the page out and slid them under the door and he read them. He was laughing all night!

angiedance
angiedance wrote:
2011-11-13 13:30:49 -0800

you are walking on a hill with your bffs all a sudden your pants fall down thats some thing embarassing

loudlover
loudlover wrote:
2011-11-13 00:20:35 -0800

I was in a games room high up in a hotel. The games room was were you would find us cos the rest of the hotel was boring. Cord sofas and stuff. I was playing pool with a boy I really like and I was staring so much I missed my go. Then I was staring again but I missed it, swore, and did a huge great fart when I picked it up! Blush

AlwaysDreaming
AlwaysDreaming wrote:
2011-11-12 15:33:47 -0800

saying your gay in front of the whole school now that should go in the hall of shame

AlwaysDreaming
AlwaysDreaming wrote:
2011-11-12 15:32:20 -0800

I kissed my bestfriendz boyfriend thatz when I almost lost a friend glad i'm got that off my shoulder

my dad plays for raskle flatts
my dad plays for raskle flatts wrote:
2011-11-11 18:03:12 -0800

1 time in karate i farted, lol, i just happy no 1 heard it, but it was loud, i did it when we yelled so YYYAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

laitiomore
laitiomore wrote:
2011-11-10 15:39:26 -0800

when i got mad at this ho3

Sara205
Sara205 wrote:
2011-11-08 08:39:04 -0800

when i was four i fell in paint lol! smile

Sara205
Sara205 wrote:
2011-11-08 08:38:34 -0800

when i was a baby i used to eat chicken bones literally! : Dazed

Heavenly$$: )
Heavenly$$: ) wrote:
2011-11-06 16:37:35 -0800

wow there were some very embarrassing stuff on that especially the mash-up one. but there r some embarrassing things about me to so it people really dont need to be ashamed bcause people r going 2 get embarrassed all their life , not that anyone said that they were ashamed , i just wanted 2 put that one out there.

jennifergirlbaby

2011-11-05 06:13:40 -0700

i meant weird

coolio75
coolio75 wrote:
2011-11-05 06:13:19 -0700

wird... .>.>

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.