Comments

Lauren Alaina Bio

Georgia peach Lauren Alaina stole hearts and won fans on the latest season of American Idol, and now she has a new album out that reflects her upbeat outlook on life. Find out more about this teen country singer on her way to stardom. Back to Article

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-24 16:12:44 -0700

She bugs me so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: She has a bad attitude and she's too dramatic.

Ninaismyfav
Ninaismyfav wrote:
2012-03-19 10:07:54 -0700

I luv Lauren Alaina can't believe she did not win American idol

lilhotgirl101
lilhotgirl101 wrote:
2012-03-08 20:48:05 -0800

i love her and so jealous cause she is so pretty

jakeluver101
jakeluver101 wrote:
2012-02-17 18:19:46 -0800

i loveher song Georgia Peaches!!!! It Rox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-02-11 16:07:58 -0800

She's really talented. What happened to good talent like that? smile

ilovehorsesforever
ilovehorsesforever wrote:
2012-02-08 20:11:48 -0800

she is so preety

123horses
123horses wrote:
2012-02-06 18:57:45 -0800

i love Lauren alaina i watched american idol and it was the best i did not really care who one but to tell you the truth lauren alaina was a really good country singer heck yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sj4329
sj4329 wrote:
2012-01-28 10:50:40 -0800

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW that was beautifull

mildredadeline
mildredadeline wrote:
2012-01-25 19:28:26 -0800

hey have fun and good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

destinysilver1
destinysilver1 wrote:
2011-12-29 15:03:49 -0800

Great singer

ObeyMySwag
ObeyMySwag wrote:
2011-12-22 21:05:21 -0800

Amazing singer C:

koala G
koala G wrote:
2011-12-19 17:47:12 -0800

y dey dont put webbie bio on here...aww yeaaa savage life 3!!!!!

love you :) _1824487
love you :) _1824487 wrote:
2011-12-15 12:29:08 -0800

i love this song

brianna55
brianna55 wrote:
2011-12-15 12:28:22 -0800

I LOVE SONGS

sarahcoolgirl10
sarahcoolgirl10 wrote:
2011-12-12 15:41:52 -0800

she is so awesome peeps that like her hair are awsome to

phsycomonkeys
phsycomonkeys wrote:
2011-12-02 21:15:35 -0800

i like lauren alaina cuz she is really pretty i bet she could get with scotty mcreery

nikki.is.me
nikki.is.me wrote:
2011-11-29 14:48:18 -0800

she has the awesomesthair everrrrrr

brianna55
brianna55 wrote:
2011-11-29 13:38:13 -0800

ilove hear

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2011-11-29 03:19:41 -0800

i like her i was a fan of her since i saw her audition.

Hot-PinkChick21
Hot-PinkChick21 wrote:
2011-11-28 18:24:49 -0800

She hawt ;3

Americanidolgirls

Who's your favorite American Idol Season 10 girl?

• Lauren Alaina
  • Pia Toscano
  • Thia Megia
  • Haley Reinhart

Micro_lacy green-micro
Country and bluegrass songstress Lacy Green is ready to burst onto the scene this summer with her...
Micro_katy perry-micro
This time of year is all about sun, BBQs, fireworks and loving your country, and celebrities are ...
Micro_taylor_micro
Taylor Swift is our new fashion crush! With her signature curly blonde hair, au natural makeup an...

Entertainment in the forums

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose posted in Movies:
"Crazyoscar" wrote:I know! I can't wait to see it!!Yeah.. Harry Osbourne will probably be big in it.. He looks so different from the original!Yeah, I like both, really. I guess it was because I wasn't a big of a fan of the Original Trilogy as I am of the  The Amazing Spiderman. I also prefer the Amazing Spiderman because he actually made the web-shooters, and it really showed how smart he was. I mean, no offence, but in the first films everyone said he was really smart but we never got to see him do something genuis.I'm scared too! I don't want her to die either!Electro seems like sorta a drama queen. I mean, have you seen the trailer where he got all mad because Spiderman didn't remember him? :confused Bit of an over-reaction! He's a changed man :) And by change, I mean way more evil :| I suppose so. But, not trying to sound offense, I think Spiderman is quite old so I think that maybe that's why I prefer the Amazing Spiderman. BUT I still love the original movies. Also I think it's because Spiderman showed a lot of romance compared to the amazing spiderman. Yeah I know, the web shooters are awesome! MY GWEN BABY! *dramatically, and hysterically sobs* I know right? He goes all ninja-style and it's funny when he's like, "YOU LIED TO ME!" in a overly dramatic way. The best moments in the trailer is when Peter's aunt complains about the laundry and he says he was washing the American flag. lol xD
Boysrock50
erm....was I? XD
MermaidMagic33
"Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_-  sorrryyyyy :S Nah it's ok. I know you were joking.
Boysrock50
"MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_- sorrryyyyy :S
MermaidMagic33