Comments

December 2011 Horoscopes

December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and bright this month right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGITTARIUS!) Back to Article

BiiteMe( ;_1973758
BiiteMe( ;_1973758 wrote:
2012-01-05 08:46:01 -0800

_Eeeepsx ii LOVeS my horoscope ! iim a libra(;

girly125
girly125 wrote:
2012-01-01 19:39:22 -0800

i love my horoscope!smile even though its not december anymore lol

puppies494
puppies494 wrote:
2012-01-01 18:51:35 -0800

Mine was right Creepy Confused

coritz
coritz wrote:
2012-01-01 13:18:53 -0800

im aquarius #hate
i wish i were libra

mzlady12
mzlady12 wrote:
2011-12-31 21:17:36 -0800

omg my LIBRA horoscope iz sooo right!!!!......weird

Hot_Stuff22226
Hot_Stuff22226 wrote:
2011-12-31 16:28:18 -0800

i'm a Aquarius smile Love Cool

I believe in dreaming!
I believe in dreaming! wrote:
2011-12-31 12:00:13 -0800

luvgirl13 wrote:
2011-12-30 17:48:42 -0800

im a capricorn

x_x-skittlez-x_x
x_x-skittlez-x_x wrote:
2011-12-30 17:40:07 -0800

Libra and I'm proud of it

goldenwhale97

Sikee!

Sassy_Marie
Sassy_Marie wrote:
2011-12-30 17:03:46 -0800

Go Scorpios!

Elements

What's your astrological element?

• Fire: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
  • Earth: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn
  • Air: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius
  • Water: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces

Micro_scorpio_micro
Brrr! November means the start of winter ... find out how cool your horoscope is this month right...
Micro_libra_micro
Happy Halloween! October's finally here ... find out how spooky your horoscope for this month rea...
Micro_virgo_micro
Happy Back to School! Summer may be over, but there's plenty of stuff to look forward to in Septe...

GlimmeringSky16