Comments

December 2011 Horoscopes

December is the time for holiday cheer... find out whether your horoscope will be merry and bright this month right here on Kidzworld! (Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGITTARIUS!) Back to Article

craziforRoc

yagirltay wrote:
2011-12-30 16:30:06 -0800

Virgos killin dis month

luv-me4ev
luv-me4ev wrote:
2011-12-30 16:29:09 -0800

Lmfa I ment taurus ahahahaahaah smile

luv-me4ev
luv-me4ev wrote:
2011-12-30 16:27:06 -0800

Turis all da way

*PRETTY GRL KANDY*
*PRETTY GRL KANDY* wrote:
2011-12-30 16:21:22 -0800

Uhmm Ahh Gemini Yuheww Alreadyy Kno!

Ace3000
Ace3000 wrote:
2011-12-30 16:11:38 -0800

im scorpio

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2011-12-30 15:59:40 -0800

im sagittarius

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-12-30 15:53:28 -0800

Sagittarius is me! YEAH CENTAURS!

CantBeGood

im gemini

cookiemonsterluv
cookiemonsterluv wrote:
2011-12-30 15:24:52 -0800

Aquaris FOREVER!!

Elements

What's your astrological element?

• Fire: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius