Comments

Saint Nicholas Day

Before there was Santa Claus, there was Saint Nicholas, known traditionally as the “bearer of gifts”. On December 6th many Europeans still celebrate Saint Nicholas Day, and many Christmas traditions were originally a part of this holiday. To find out more about Saint Nicholas Day, read on! Back to Article

Nikki567
Nikki567 wrote:
2013-12-07 12:53:00 -0800

Happy Saint Nick Day and Merry early Christmas

qtgirl31
qtgirl31 wrote:
2013-12-07 10:55:38 -0800

My mom's birthday is on December 6th.

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-12-06 11:23:09 -0800

happy Saint Nick Day! Big Grin

naty1766
naty1766 wrote:
2012-12-08 06:58:48 -0800

i go to my aunts house and there r ppl over their house we get kisses and i just have fun with my family but mostly the presents they give me hahahahahahah

essiEo
essiEo wrote:
2012-12-05 10:32:18 -0800

celebrated it at school last friday it was awesome, but this year we're not gonna do it at home.. no idea why and in here it's on 5 december

selenagomez6123
selenagomez6123 wrote:
2011-12-05 08:20:01 -0800

Haha! I just celebrated this today at school.

Fave Thing About the Holidays?

• All the tasty food.
  • Presents!
  • Seeing my friends and family.
  • I don't like the holidays.

Micro_gift micro
‘Tis the season to be jolly. Put a smile on your girl’s face with these awesome holiday gifts.
Micro_micro-snowglobe
The holidays are here! Now is the time to get presents for the ones you love. Not all presents ha...
Micro_gifts micro
Show your boyfriend you care this holiday with one of these great gifts!
Micro_glee micro
Celebrate the holidays with the Glee cast in Glee: The Music, The Christmas Album, Vol. 2. Read K...

Random in the forums

hugebear
hugebear posted in Say Anything:
I only check the PMs if someone says they has something they want to talk about privately and they doesnt want to talk on comments.  But most people does say [delete] after the comment they want deleted.
A16
A16 posted in Say Anything:
Played Nitro Type for the first time, fun ~ ^_^
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in Say Anything:
^^^^^^^^^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Say Anything:
Oh my chips! I doesnt believe that you could even think this and of course your liked by loads of people. No one is ever gonna be liked by everyone and dont worry about the people who doesnt like you. Its their loss. Your liked by loads of people and your loved by some too.  I loves you and your uniquness and awesomeness . :love :D This is me opinion ^^
alexia_is_cute_
Somebody rate me ! ;c Say Alexia when you rate meh ;c I am just not in a good mood but will somebody make me happy ?