Comments

Top 10 Holiday Fashion Accessories

Winter is the time to wrap up, use lots of layers and most of all have some festive fun when creating outfits to brave the outdoors. So don’t get left in the cold, take a look at this Top 10 winter accessories list to keep you seriously stylish even in the snow! Back to Article

*Mindless Swaggerz*
*Mindless Swaggerz* wrote:
2012-12-22 18:11:05 -0800

GOING TO URBAN OUTFITTERS RIGHT NOW!!!

Asian_Swagg
Asian_Swagg wrote:
2011-12-29 19:38:43 -0800

yea, i DIG this stuff, Cuz Im a fashion guru thats why!

temmemma
temmemma wrote:
2011-12-28 07:22:02 -0800

this shows my sister how to dress

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-12-21 10:14:55 -0800

everything looks cool except the velvet leggings

shimmiwim1
shimmiwim1 wrote:
2011-12-16 16:52:29 -0800

that was helpfull cause i'm not yet caught up in the latest fashions!

Dramaqueen4lif
Dramaqueen4lif wrote:
2011-12-16 15:53:42 -0800

omg the leg warmers are to die for but i already have them

makemagic76
makemagic76 wrote:
2011-12-14 17:22:52 -0800

the scarf video was cool. smile

spunkynerd1256
spunkynerd1256 wrote:
2011-12-14 08:35:44 -0800

i think the first scraf was cute

Keisha_1998
Keisha_1998 wrote:
2011-12-13 19:27:42 -0800

the socks are cute XD but thats just me i love socks

What's Your Must-Have Winter Accessory?

• Mittens and gloves.
  • A scarf to wrap around me.
  • A beanie or toque.
  • Furry boots.

Micro_partylooksboys-micro
The holiday season means that everyone gets to dress up and look sharp, but you want to look cool...
Micro_brogues-micro
The holiday season is here and that means lots of festive semi-formal parties - it’s the perfect ...
Micro_a_micro
It’s time to bling it up for the holiday season. Festive parties and merriment are everywhere you...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D