Comments

Top 10 Holiday Fashion Accessories

Winter is the time to wrap up, use lots of layers and most of all have some festive fun when creating outfits to brave the outdoors. So don’t get left in the cold, take a look at this Top 10 winter accessories list to keep you seriously stylish even in the snow! Back to Article

*Mindless Swaggerz*
*Mindless Swaggerz* wrote:
2012-12-22 18:11:05 -0800

GOING TO URBAN OUTFITTERS RIGHT NOW!!!

Asian_Swagg
Asian_Swagg wrote:
2011-12-29 19:38:43 -0800

yea, i DIG this stuff, Cuz Im a fashion guru thats why!

temmemma
temmemma wrote:
2011-12-28 07:22:02 -0800

this shows my sister how to dress

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-12-21 10:14:55 -0800

everything looks cool except the velvet leggings

shimmiwim1
shimmiwim1 wrote:
2011-12-16 16:52:29 -0800

that was helpfull cause i'm not yet caught up in the latest fashions!

Dramaqueen4lif
Dramaqueen4lif wrote:
2011-12-16 15:53:42 -0800

omg the leg warmers are to die for but i already have them

makemagic76
makemagic76 wrote:
2011-12-14 17:22:52 -0800

the scarf video was cool. smile

spunkynerd1256
spunkynerd1256 wrote:
2011-12-14 08:35:44 -0800

i think the first scraf was cute

Keisha_1998
Keisha_1998 wrote:
2011-12-13 19:27:42 -0800

the socks are cute XD but thats just me i love socks

What's Your Must-Have Winter Accessory?

• Mittens and gloves.
  • A scarf to wrap around me.
  • A beanie or toque.
  • Furry boots.

Micro_partylooksboys-micro
The holiday season means that everyone gets to dress up and look sharp, but you want to look cool...
Micro_brogues-micro
The holiday season is here and that means lots of festive semi-formal parties - it’s the perfect ...
Micro_a_micro
It’s time to bling it up for the holiday season. Festive parties and merriment are everywhere you...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
You should go over to her house and ask. Just talk to her. Communication is key.