Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Holiday Fashion Accessories

Winter is the time to wrap up, use lots of layers and most of all have some festive fun when creating outfits to brave the outdoors. So don’t get left in the cold, take a look at this Top 10 winter accessories list to keep you seriously stylish even in the snow! Back to Article

*Mindless Swaggerz*
*Mindless Swaggerz* wrote:
2012-12-22 18:11:05 -0800

GOING TO URBAN OUTFITTERS RIGHT NOW!!!

Asian_Swagg
Asian_Swagg wrote:
2011-12-29 19:38:43 -0800

yea, i DIG this stuff, Cuz Im a fashion guru thats why!

temmemma
temmemma wrote:
2011-12-28 07:22:02 -0800

this shows my sister how to dress

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-12-21 10:14:55 -0800

everything looks cool except the velvet leggings

shimmiwim1
shimmiwim1 wrote:
2011-12-16 16:52:29 -0800

that was helpfull cause i'm not yet caught up in the latest fashions!

Dramaqueen4lif
Dramaqueen4lif wrote:
2011-12-16 15:53:42 -0800

omg the leg warmers are to die for but i already have them

makemagic76
makemagic76 wrote:
2011-12-14 17:22:52 -0800

the scarf video was cool. smile

spunkynerd1256
spunkynerd1256 wrote:
2011-12-14 08:35:44 -0800

i think the first scraf was cute

Keisha_1998
Keisha_1998 wrote:
2011-12-13 19:27:42 -0800

the socks are cute XD but thats just me i love socks

What's Your Must-Have Winter Accessory?

• Mittens and gloves.
  • A scarf to wrap around me.
  • A beanie or toque.
  • Furry boots.

Micro_partylooksboys-micro
The holiday season means that everyone gets to dress up and look sharp, but you want to look cool...
Micro_brogues-micro
The holiday season is here and that means lots of festive semi-formal parties - it’s the perfect ...
Micro_a_micro
It’s time to bling it up for the holiday season. Festive parties and merriment are everywhere you...

Brianna09
I get told NO all the time by my mom.
kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121