Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Ignores Me for the Computer

tired of being bored asks: “Whenever I go to my friend’s house she just ignores me for the computer. She has a trampoline … I want to use it! I don’t want to watch her play Sims 3 all day. What should I do?” Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-23 19:28:37 -0700

Never happened to me

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2013-08-23 18:16:58 -0700

Lol sims 3 I luv tht game but my friend did tht too she was an expert on some Xbox video games and sat all day playin it so freaking out!

chloemay88
chloemay88 wrote:
2013-03-20 11:25:15 -0700

sounds like what i used to do!

cupcakeban
cupcakeban wrote:
2012-08-24 07:12:58 -0700

oh my god i have exact same problem. she stays on the computer, and i ask to go on the trampoline, but every time she says no.

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:46:06 -0700

Tell your friend that you want something to do because they are your friend and should understand!!!!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:31:32 -0700

tell her about it! Say politley that if you come over you want to do something active, not something on a screen

syney
syney wrote:
2012-03-23 08:56:33 -0700

my friennd dose that to me all the time exept with the ipod touch

Nisha to cute to be Bhadd
Nisha to cute to be Bhadd wrote:
2012-03-22 19:15:39 -0700

Nt my frand she nt Lik tht she will give me all da attention I need we played games watched movies had subway pizza n err thang but u need to tell her if yu want me to be ova here widd yu yu need to stop being on the comp. al da time n stop igin me say it n a nice way doe

MissGymnast
MissGymnast wrote:
2012-02-13 15:01:33 -0800

When she does that, tell her that you would rather be doing something more fun. Try to agree on something. But when you then find yourself still watching her, tell her that you have had enough!

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-01-29 18:29:40 -0800

Tell her that you feel left out when she is on the computer. And be sure to tell it to her real nice so you and her don't get in a fight. Be sure to tell her that you want her to go outside with you and play on the trampoline.

puregenius
puregenius wrote:
2012-01-15 23:59:11 -0800

My friend used to play on the latop lots as well,
but she got bored coz' I ignored what she was doing...

umbreon2000
umbreon2000 wrote:
2012-01-10 18:27:40 -0800

Hey,hey,hey! DON'T. DISS. SIMS. 3.

mazeylazey
mazeylazey wrote:
2012-01-08 12:47:58 -0800

no why dont you invite her round yours and tell things arent getting the way you plan like tell her imagine me being on the laptop/computer you come over and i am thinking nothing but the laptop/computer and you wanna play something else.
and try to go soft and let her think about it and go back to here.

i hope thats an okay tip smile Wink

warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule wrote:
2012-01-07 06:43:49 -0800

try getting her to do something else i totally agree! maybe tell your friend how you feel about it!

livvygirl789
livvygirl789 wrote:
2012-01-06 19:45:47 -0800

or him play it.

livvygirl789
livvygirl789 wrote:
2012-01-06 19:45:03 -0800

sims are cool you should watch her play it for 10 mins or something then she has to play with u on the tramplione for ten mintues

carlycancakes
carlycancakes wrote:
2012-01-06 18:57:33 -0800

ya my friend madison aka mayle17 lies more than my brother well all she does is play the compter its annoying by the way she is not 14 shes 10 and thats not her on her profile

loeydovey4567
loeydovey4567 wrote:
2012-01-05 21:54:58 -0800

hi there im Kirsten and my friends on here dont talk to me

BRYANIAH
BRYANIAH wrote:
2012-01-05 21:53:51 -0800

LIL TREY IGNORING MEH NOW

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-01-04 17:44:12 -0800

so buy ur self a trapollenn

Are You a Sims Addict?

• No way! I only play a little bit.
  • I don't think so...
  • Totally! I play it all the time.

Micro_prom_micro
Making friends and keeping them is challenging! The cast from Disney's PROM sound-off on how to d...
Micro_friend_micro
bad friend picker asks: "I have a habit of being friends with the biggest jerks! I don't know it ...
Micro_drifting_micro
fallin apart asks: "I've been with my BFF since Pre-K. Now we're going into 5th grade and I'm los...

ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
reply 1 day
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
reply 1 day