Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be a Guy Cheerleader

Ap asks: “I’m a guy and want to cheerlead but everyone talks me out of it. What should I do?” Back to Article

warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule wrote:
2012-01-09 12:30:07 -0800

ignore what they say and do what you want to do, CHEERLEAD!

Zonkers!
Zonkers! wrote:
2012-01-08 19:26:35 -0800

LOL @ Alexithymia !
I still like my male cheerleader screenshot. Big Grin

Alexithymia_1396133
Alexithymia_1396133 wrote:
2012-01-08 19:05:54 -0800

Am I the only one that finds it funny that the male cheerleader in the picture belongs to the "Spartans?" Does that school study Greek history? x)

Makiee
Makiee wrote:
2012-01-08 19:01:10 -0800

I like Horse Back riding!

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2012-01-08 18:58:18 -0800

There's nothing wrong with being a guy cheerleader - it'll be pretty fun for you. c;

nesta11
nesta11 wrote:
2012-01-08 15:54:17 -0800

theres nothing wrong with a guy wanting to be a cheerleader

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2012-01-08 15:10:47 -0800

i ♥ cheering

awesomeninja
awesomeninja wrote:
2012-01-08 15:08:22 -0800

i find it more impressive if a guy can cheerlead than play football lol : )

swift10
swift10 wrote:
2012-01-08 15:07:13 -0800

im head cheerleader for my country i like the flips and turns and stuff

RealDiva999
RealDiva999 wrote:
2012-01-08 07:32:18 -0800

cheerleadin is AWSOME

my_name_is_taylor(:_1946805
my_name_is_taylor(:_1946805 wrote:
2012-01-08 07:27:07 -0800

Cheerleading is fun! i am head cheerleader for my school, theres lots of guys in my squad (: if you want to do Cheerleading, then do it! nobodys stopping you!

vampire girl 12
vampire girl 12 wrote:
2012-01-08 07:26:21 -0800

You can do whatever you want with your life.

taylortot10000
taylortot10000 wrote:
2012-01-08 07:23:12 -0800

......i agree?

aaron2.00
aaron2.00 wrote:
2012-01-08 07:16:51 -0800

what do what mean???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

daisyboostar
daisyboostar wrote:
2012-01-08 07:05:23 -0800

Ikr I agree with aaron2.00

Adamon_90
Adamon_90 wrote:
2012-01-08 07:03:16 -0800

looooooooooool

aaron2.00
aaron2.00 wrote:
2012-01-08 07:00:05 -0800

girl shode be a cheerleader not boy,lol

BeccaBabiiLuvyuhh
BeccaBabiiLuvyuhh wrote:
2012-01-08 06:06:23 -0800

i want to be a cheerleader but i cant my i have church

dothecreep
dothecreep wrote:
2012-01-07 17:39:35 -0800

It's not that bad Being a cheerleader but is harder than most people think

lil nanny
lil nanny wrote:
2012-01-07 16:36:15 -0800

be who u want to be no body can take away your dreams

F1019835755250

Is Cheerleading a Sport? Vote!

• Yes - and cheerleaders are great athletes too.
  • It's more of a hobby - not a sport.
  • Who cares? Cheerleading sucks.

Micro_a mciro
Question by Cheergirl. I do cheerleading and one of my practices are sit-ups and I don’t know if ...
Micro_c micro
Obviously to be the best you can be at anything takes practice, but there are other things that w...
Micro_c micro
My friends last year and all throughout this year have wanted me to try out for cheerleading. Th...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay