Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

alice cullen vampire
alice cullen vampire wrote:
2011-12-22 14:15:00 -0800

we cant get detention at school lolz!

HitGirl14

2011-12-22 12:57:07 -0800

no detention for me
smile

The Silent Type1334
The Silent Type1334 wrote:
2011-12-22 12:13:25 -0800

I do a lot of stupid stuff in class, but no detention

i love you guys
i love you guys wrote:
2011-12-22 11:24:50 -0800

I have detention all the time the teachers are use to me being there and its not that bad any more

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2011-12-22 11:18:37 -0800

I've never had a detention besides class detentions where the whole class have to stay in for a few minutes at lunch time Frustrated

Aasani
Aasani wrote:
2011-12-22 10:50:10 -0800

lol had detention 5 x

Shontei
Shontei wrote:
2011-12-22 07:10:52 -0800

I never had detention before so I really don't know how it feels

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-12-22 06:02:41 -0800

Suspension is good.
Day off school. Big Grin

luckystargirl
luckystargirl wrote:
2011-12-22 01:04:09 -0800

I Get In Troulbe 24/7
they might aswell put in a totile when im in trouble.

Bellasvision
Bellasvision wrote:
2011-12-21 22:52:34 -0800

I alway's get detintion

SuperPamie.......lol! (;
SuperPamie.......lol! (; wrote:
2011-12-21 21:34:10 -0800

Wtf...Detention is nothing. Suspension is as much of a joke as detention. So there's nothing to be scared of!

BoriquaBaby1
BoriquaBaby1 wrote:
2011-12-21 20:41:10 -0800

WIn i get it trabole i laghf i think its funny cuz u hade fun dowwin wat u doin

-LivingInTheLyrics(:
-LivingInTheLyrics(: wrote:
2011-12-21 19:54:21 -0800

@JumpingCats:Not always. SOmetimes it can also mean you're stupid xD

-LivingInTheLyrics(:
-LivingInTheLyrics(: wrote:
2011-12-21 19:53:14 -0800

Oohh I got suspended as well xD. But, I just went shopping. SO no biggie xD

JumpingCats
JumpingCats wrote:
2011-12-21 19:02:48 -0800

Getting in trouble means that you for once STOOD UP for yourself in life. Period.

BlakeGriffin32
BlakeGriffin32 wrote:
2011-12-21 18:52:46 -0800

its just detention...........

TylerTheDork_1907180
TylerTheDork_1907180 wrote:
2011-12-21 18:46:10 -0800

Detention was fun for me....Surprisingly. Then I got suspended that wasn't as fun xD

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-21 18:44:44 -0800

oh lord, there making to much of a big deal out of it... just skip the detention if it's bothering you this much.

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

kaykay2002