Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

alice cullen vampire
alice cullen vampire wrote:
2011-12-22 14:15:00 -0800

we cant get detention at school lolz!

HitGirl14

2011-12-22 12:57:07 -0800

no detention for me
smile

The Silent Type1334
The Silent Type1334 wrote:
2011-12-22 12:13:25 -0800

I do a lot of stupid stuff in class, but no detention

i love you guys
i love you guys wrote:
2011-12-22 11:24:50 -0800

I have detention all the time the teachers are use to me being there and its not that bad any more

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2011-12-22 11:18:37 -0800

I've never had a detention besides class detentions where the whole class have to stay in for a few minutes at lunch time Frustrated

Aasani
Aasani wrote:
2011-12-22 10:50:10 -0800

lol had detention 5 x

Shontei
Shontei wrote:
2011-12-22 07:10:52 -0800

I never had detention before so I really don't know how it feels

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-12-22 06:02:41 -0800

Suspension is good.
Day off school. Big Grin

luckystargirl
luckystargirl wrote:
2011-12-22 01:04:09 -0800

I Get In Troulbe 24/7
they might aswell put in a totile when im in trouble.

Bellasvision
Bellasvision wrote:
2011-12-21 22:52:34 -0800

I alway's get detintion

SuperPamie.......lol! (;
SuperPamie.......lol! (; wrote:
2011-12-21 21:34:10 -0800

Wtf...Detention is nothing. Suspension is as much of a joke as detention. So there's nothing to be scared of!

BoriquaBaby1
BoriquaBaby1 wrote:
2011-12-21 20:41:10 -0800

WIn i get it trabole i laghf i think its funny cuz u hade fun dowwin wat u doin

-LivingInTheLyrics(:
-LivingInTheLyrics(: wrote:
2011-12-21 19:54:21 -0800

@JumpingCats:Not always. SOmetimes it can also mean you're stupid xD

-LivingInTheLyrics(:
-LivingInTheLyrics(: wrote:
2011-12-21 19:53:14 -0800

Oohh I got suspended as well xD. But, I just went shopping. SO no biggie xD

JumpingCats
JumpingCats wrote:
2011-12-21 19:02:48 -0800

Getting in trouble means that you for once STOOD UP for yourself in life. Period.

BlakeGriffin32
BlakeGriffin32 wrote:
2011-12-21 18:52:46 -0800

its just detention...........

TylerTheDork_1907180
TylerTheDork_1907180 wrote:
2011-12-21 18:46:10 -0800

Detention was fun for me....Surprisingly. Then I got suspended that wasn't as fun xD

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-21 18:44:44 -0800

oh lord, there making to much of a big deal out of it... just skip the detention if it's bothering you this much.

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.