Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu
Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu wrote:
2012-01-02 17:25:07 -0800

A ahh-summ time tuu tawk....chew gum nd txt n class(:

*SkylerBaby*_1989361
*SkylerBaby*_1989361 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:24:03 -0800

i go there alot for kissing my boyfriend -lol- we both go alot sooo we get more time together smile

~yungbri~
~yungbri~ wrote:
2012-01-02 17:23:59 -0800

dention is a place of social hour realli not dat badd

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-02 17:21:54 -0800

i a good kid

IMKRBRO_1976219
IMKRBRO_1976219 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:21:26 -0800

but im a good kid tho

IMKRBRO_1976219
IMKRBRO_1976219 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:20:52 -0800

Detention Class = Social time

lmao its a class to me.. go there a lot smile

daebeasty
daebeasty wrote:
2012-01-02 17:18:50 -0800

hey dention is so fun

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2012-01-02 17:14:02 -0800

dention is fun cux i get it alot so i knoe mostly everybody up in dere unless dha new

Ani-Meow
Ani-Meow wrote:
2012-01-02 17:13:37 -0800

It depends on the teacher you have. I didn't finish my homework and I had a really mean teacher and I had to stay in and finish my work.It wasn't bad but he kept yelling at me when I was doing something wrong.So don't be scared if it is a teacher who is nice. It might not be so bad.
smile

~yungbri~
~yungbri~ wrote:
2012-01-02 17:12:22 -0800

dention fun 4 me cuz i get it alot soo i used 2 it lols

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2012-01-02 17:12:18 -0800

hehehehe wats funny lol i wanna laugh

celita10

zendaya10541 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:10:58 -0800

stop fightin on here

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2012-01-02 17:08:34 -0800

Weirdo dont say my whole user name just nikkii and i said i didnt want to ask so i didnt get it got it...okaii good!!

AdeyBaybee(:
AdeyBaybee(: wrote:
2012-01-02 17:07:02 -0800

Detenchin is fun O.o u can do watever u want txt call blast musikk .

Dude.Seriously?_1882969
Dude.Seriously?_1882969 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:06:52 -0800

Amber; Ikr .. She Said I Shouldn't Eat Pickles While doing The Laundry xD

Weirdo-Creep
Weirdo-Creep wrote:
2012-01-02 17:05:41 -0800

Nikkii_aka_sweet; you shouldnt
Katie;creepy xD

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2012-01-02 17:04:54 -0800

pickle buddie???...not even going to ask

annaily22
annaily22 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:04:38 -0800

first detention was this year and it was because i was not even a minute late to this one class and I got a minute detention after school but then i forgot abou it and didnt go so i got a 2 minute the next day and i was told it was either the 2 minute detention or an office session lol

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love