Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Might Get Detention

Ilovemyboyfriend asks: “What’s detention like? I might get one and I’m scared!” Back to Article

Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu
Cookiee_Monstaa_Luvs_Yhuu wrote:
2012-01-02 17:25:07 -0800

A ahh-summ time tuu tawk....chew gum nd txt n class(:

*SkylerBaby*_1989361
*SkylerBaby*_1989361 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:24:03 -0800

i go there alot for kissing my boyfriend -lol- we both go alot sooo we get more time together smile

~yungbri~
~yungbri~ wrote:
2012-01-02 17:23:59 -0800

dention is a place of social hour realli not dat badd

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-02 17:21:54 -0800

i a good kid

IMKRBRO_1976219
IMKRBRO_1976219 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:21:26 -0800

but im a good kid tho

IMKRBRO_1976219
IMKRBRO_1976219 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:20:52 -0800

Detention Class = Social time

lmao its a class to me.. go there a lot smile

daebeasty
daebeasty wrote:
2012-01-02 17:18:50 -0800

hey dention is so fun

tiffanydabestest
tiffanydabestest wrote:
2012-01-02 17:14:02 -0800

dention is fun cux i get it alot so i knoe mostly everybody up in dere unless dha new

Ani-Meow
Ani-Meow wrote:
2012-01-02 17:13:37 -0800

It depends on the teacher you have. I didn't finish my homework and I had a really mean teacher and I had to stay in and finish my work.It wasn't bad but he kept yelling at me when I was doing something wrong.So don't be scared if it is a teacher who is nice. It might not be so bad.
smile

~yungbri~
~yungbri~ wrote:
2012-01-02 17:12:22 -0800

dention fun 4 me cuz i get it alot soo i used 2 it lols

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2012-01-02 17:12:18 -0800

hehehehe wats funny lol i wanna laugh

celita10

zendaya10541 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:10:58 -0800

stop fightin on here

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2012-01-02 17:08:34 -0800

Weirdo dont say my whole user name just nikkii and i said i didnt want to ask so i didnt get it got it...okaii good!!

AdeyBaybee(:
AdeyBaybee(: wrote:
2012-01-02 17:07:02 -0800

Detenchin is fun O.o u can do watever u want txt call blast musikk .

Dude.Seriously?_1882969
Dude.Seriously?_1882969 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:06:52 -0800

Amber; Ikr .. She Said I Shouldn't Eat Pickles While doing The Laundry xD

Weirdo-Creep
Weirdo-Creep wrote:
2012-01-02 17:05:41 -0800

Nikkii_aka_sweet; you shouldnt
Katie;creepy xD

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2012-01-02 17:04:54 -0800

pickle buddie???...not even going to ask

annaily22
annaily22 wrote:
2012-01-02 17:04:38 -0800

first detention was this year and it was because i was not even a minute late to this one class and I got a minute detention after school but then i forgot abou it and didnt go so i got a 2 minute the next day and i was told it was either the 2 minute detention or an office session lol

F1161632047578

Worst Thing About Detention?

• The silence.
  • Being stuck at school for an extra hour.
  • Missing my after-school TV shows.
  • Nothing - I don't mind detention.

Micro_hands up_micro
bb123 asks: “I have dyslexia but no one knows. What will I do if the teacher calls on me to answe...
Micro_class_micro
NERVOUS asks: “I was split up from my friends in my class, and now I don’t know anyone except my ...
Micro_a mic
Are you a procrastinator? As school quickly approaches, and you’ve just had the best summer ever,...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.