Comments

Dish It’s Hall of Shame: December 2011

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down! Back to Article

cyoteysrock111
cyoteysrock111 wrote:
2011-12-20 08:49:10 -0800

I once did spin the bottle.
It landed on this kid named Justin (No Bieber.I hate that man.Oh wait I meant 2 say laddie)
And I liked him....A LOT!
And then it landed on me.We had 2 kiss.
But y'all know what,
I think I died long ago and that was my eternal
punishment.........._ _

thesomeone3211
thesomeone3211 wrote:
2011-12-19 20:40:48 -0800

i like cookies :P

swag4sho
swag4sho wrote:
2011-12-19 08:50:16 -0800

when i got into a fight and the girl got 2 licks when i fight people i dont want to get any licks but me

Kitty.Kai
Kitty.Kai wrote:
2011-12-19 08:11:49 -0800

I found bottle blues hilarious :P

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-18 11:57:03 -0800

i only saw lmfao i lov them! xD

ricki45
ricki45 wrote:
2011-12-18 09:30:58 -0800

the worst thing that could possibly happen to me was when i was 4 i was at lowes with my dad and i went across the street with my cousin cuz i thought that it was my dad Wink

missysassy
missysassy wrote:
2011-12-18 08:19:09 -0800

what up

littleredridinghood890
littleredridinghood890 wrote:
2011-12-17 18:41:37 -0800

zzzzzzzzzzz oh I am awake and I think this is bad zzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzz Asleep

AnimeAngel12

Nealmonte wrote:
2011-12-17 04:48:10 -0800

Eh. I've read funnier.

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2011-12-17 00:11:19 -0800

DUDE OMG FUNNY STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

LilianRosey
LilianRosey wrote:
2011-12-16 16:02:43 -0800

ha ha very funny!

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-12-16 15:27:45 -0800

i luv lmfao thats all i looked at Cool

AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness wrote:
2011-12-16 13:29:20 -0800

Watchin' "I'm Sexy And I Know It" now!!!

Come.Into.My.World
Come.Into.My.World wrote:
2011-12-16 13:11:48 -0800

Lol!Musta been very embarresing!

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2011-12-16 12:29:07 -0800

lol so funny

Amusia
Amusia wrote:
2011-12-16 10:55:06 -0800

lol funny

AngelofDarkness
AngelofDarkness wrote:
2011-12-15 17:23:48 -0800

Lot of shame in my life. smile Luv me life!

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_shame_micro