Comments

Christmas Crossword Puzzle

Christmas is almost upon us, and that means it’s time for gingerbread men, stockings and a visit from our favorite gift giver and his nine reindeer. Test your knowledge of this holiday season by filling in Kidzworld’s Christmas crossword puzzle! Back to Article

jeniya1234
jeniya1234 wrote:
2011-12-20 18:56:59 -0800

i passed every word its fun i love things like this

TeamHermione
TeamHermione wrote:
2011-12-20 18:42:19 -0800

Grr. I can't do the puzzle on my dad's phone.

pookiemjb
pookiemjb wrote:
2011-12-20 18:37:01 -0800

One I missed but otherwise soo easy!

my_name_is_taylor(:
my_name_is_taylor(: wrote:
2011-12-20 17:33:50 -0800

i hate crossword puzzles! they are so hard for me!

cierat12
cierat12 wrote:
2011-12-20 17:27:30 -0800

wow i finshed it sooo easy

vadrawizarhum

-TrainWreck wrote:
2011-12-20 16:36:13 -0800

This a crap puzzle -_-

Cole90210
Cole90210 wrote:
2011-12-20 16:33:17 -0800

I Hate crossword puzzels they hurt my brain and Confuse me xDD! LMFAOOOO!

Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake wrote:
2011-12-20 16:30:22 -0800

Easy.

jeniya1234
jeniya1234 wrote:
2011-12-20 16:21:27 -0800

i got them all correct they were confusing but i had to think Angel

coolairbear
coolairbear wrote:
2011-12-20 15:52:27 -0800

This comfuses me!!!!!

MadiePooky Curry
MadiePooky Curry wrote:
2011-12-20 15:26:24 -0800

Blushy face - :smile

MadiePooky Curry
MadiePooky Curry wrote:
2011-12-20 15:25:52 -0800

I did it... I FINSHED it. I know all the answers : : )

Striker24

this is so easy

-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet wrote:
2011-12-20 12:31:11 -0800

Aw, cool!

Cookie_140x100

Favorite Christmas Treat - Vote!

• Gingerbread cookies.
  • Candy canes.
  • Eggnog.
  • Mistletoe kisses!

Micro_a mic
Everybody is home for Christmas time so that means lots of eating, resting, and relaxing while wa...
Micro_top10holidayhouses-micro
Check out some awesome musical light displays as Kidzworld lists the Top 10 Holiday Houses!
Micro_stocking-stuffers-micro
Good things come in small packages, that’s why sometimes opening your stocking can be just as exc...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??