Comments

Christmas Crossword Puzzle

Christmas is almost upon us, and that means it’s time for gingerbread men, stockings and a visit from our favorite gift giver and his nine reindeer. Test your knowledge of this holiday season by filling in Kidzworld’s Christmas crossword puzzle! Back to Article

jeniya1234
jeniya1234 wrote:
2011-12-20 18:56:59 -0800

i passed every word its fun i love things like this

TeamHermione
TeamHermione wrote:
2011-12-20 18:42:19 -0800

Grr. I can't do the puzzle on my dad's phone.

pookiemjb
pookiemjb wrote:
2011-12-20 18:37:01 -0800

One I missed but otherwise soo easy!

my_name_is_taylor(:_1946805
my_name_is_taylor(:_1946805 wrote:
2011-12-20 17:33:50 -0800

i hate crossword puzzles! they are so hard for me!

cierat12
cierat12 wrote:
2011-12-20 17:27:30 -0800

wow i finshed it sooo easy

vadrawizarhum

-TrainWreck wrote:
2011-12-20 16:36:13 -0800

This a crap puzzle -_-

Cole90210
Cole90210 wrote:
2011-12-20 16:33:17 -0800

I Hate crossword puzzels they hurt my brain and Confuse me xDD! LMFAOOOO!

Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake wrote:
2011-12-20 16:30:22 -0800

Easy.

jeniya1234
jeniya1234 wrote:
2011-12-20 16:21:27 -0800

i got them all correct they were confusing but i had to think Angel

coolairbear
coolairbear wrote:
2011-12-20 15:52:27 -0800

This comfuses me!!!!!

MadiePooky Curry
MadiePooky Curry wrote:
2011-12-20 15:26:24 -0800

Blushy face - :smile

MadiePooky Curry
MadiePooky Curry wrote:
2011-12-20 15:25:52 -0800

I did it... I FINSHED it. I know all the answers : : )

Striker24

this is so easy

-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet wrote:
2011-12-20 12:31:11 -0800

Aw, cool!

Cookie_140x100

Favorite Christmas Treat - Vote!

• Gingerbread cookies.
  • Candy canes.
  • Eggnog.
  • Mistletoe kisses!

Micro_a mic
Everybody is home for Christmas time so that means lots of eating, resting, and relaxing while wa...
Micro_top10holidayhouses-micro
Check out some awesome musical light displays as Kidzworld lists the Top 10 Holiday Houses!
Micro_stocking-stuffers-micro
Good things come in small packages, that’s why sometimes opening your stocking can be just as exc...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic? It affected men and women alike (albeit mostly men)? It's not particularly relevant, it's another topic, that's why I'm not going to talk about it.  Oh. Okay.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic?
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate. I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.
Ghostling
Ghostling posted in Food:
Vegetables=Potatoes. Potatoes=Chips (crisps). Chips=Good.