Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Friend Owes Me Money

UOME asks: “My friend asks to borrow $5 every time I see him. I feel mean saying no to him, but he already owes me $20 from before! What should I do?” Back to Article

lyric2000
lyric2000 wrote:
2012-01-28 08:27:35 -0800

Boo thats not rite but I cant say anything cause I do it all tha time

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-01-27 04:03:21 -0800

dont be scared to ask 4 ur money cuz i bet if u took money from ur frend he wud b buqqin u evryday

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-22 22:16:35 -0800

i say get your frekin money back!!!!!!!

dark_angel122
dark_angel122 wrote:
2012-01-22 08:58:17 -0800

i never let my friends borrow money becuz i know that they wouldn't pay me back !

boyfayden10
boyfayden10 wrote:
2012-01-21 12:07:25 -0800

My bff tries to bribe me so what should i do

myacakes
myacakes wrote:
2012-01-20 08:59:28 -0800

i gave money 2 my bff and well it didnt go well she owes me she spent it on rubbish and she owes me like 10 pounds

zoey_wants_you
zoey_wants_you wrote:
2012-01-14 15:22:02 -0800

i gave my friend 25 dollars to go to the mall with so she could buy her sister something for her brithday and when she came back she had a new pair of shoe's and a shoulder bag and she brought nothing for her sister

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-13 19:08:52 -0800

nylia who u talking tew

awsumgirlmariah
awsumgirlmariah wrote:
2012-01-13 18:39:05 -0800

gosh, ihave that problem too, 3 of my friends were asking for money! they didn't pay me back! Sad Cool

Nylia21
Nylia21 wrote:
2012-01-13 18:22:51 -0800

all yall have to do is just fuu at them in a nice way.....

Nylia21
Nylia21 wrote:
2012-01-13 18:20:57 -0800

girl a dollar...............WOW!

tayundrea1
tayundrea1 wrote:
2012-01-13 17:58:42 -0800

my cusion deAisa owes me money i gave her a dollor at school and my friend diego that stupied fool owes me $30

Lifted
Lifted wrote:
2012-01-13 15:50:12 -0800

yeya!

pooda5667
pooda5667 wrote:
2012-01-13 15:48:08 -0800

i wauld had mi money by now!!!trust me!

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-13 13:48:07 -0800

uh... my friend owns my a dollar cause i brought her a sneaker n she Neva gave it baqk n i dont go to that school nomoe so im mad into this day ! Mad

Makiee
Makiee wrote:
2012-01-09 14:23:40 -0800

Uh Yesh My Imouto :3 VERY Muchness Yesh!

Ashiee11
Ashiee11 wrote:
2012-01-09 14:22:00 -0800

U talkin bout me??? XD

Makiee
Makiee wrote:
2012-01-09 14:02:38 -0800

Heh.. My friend owes me a little, I would just ask them to stop asking for money unless they're going to pay you back SOON. If they don't in like 1 month or so, You should talk to them about it.

Kurai Tenshi
Kurai Tenshi wrote:
2012-01-09 13:28:30 -0800

Meh. . . My friends GIVE me money. . .they force it down my throat. . . Bleah, rich peoplez. . .

Devil Jin_Evil
Devil Jin_Evil wrote:
2012-01-09 13:16:35 -0800

My friends always barrow money from me....i usually get paid back...

Cashpoll

What Would You Do With $106?

• Buy Shoes.
  • Save it.
  • Video games.
  • Spend it on my date.

Micro_a micro
Athletes make millions of dollars these days. Unfortunately, most of them have no financial skill...
Micro_allowance-micro
Kidzworld has everything you need to know about allowance: how to save it, spend it and ask for m...
Wanna get the most bling-bling for your buck? Get the 411 on banks, credit cards an...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!