Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Girlfriend Puts Herself Down

TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people really well. But she always puts herself down and it’s driving us apart; what can I do?” Back to Article

queen a
queen a wrote:
2012-03-21 19:48:40 -0700

everyone is beautiful n their own way!(;

Melona:)
Melona:) wrote:
2012-03-21 19:47:58 -0700

iM uGLY:?

queen a
queen a wrote:
2012-03-21 19:42:17 -0700

this is true lots of girls these days do this...

HelloThere1011
HelloThere1011 wrote:
2012-03-21 13:53:32 -0700

That's a nice thing to do

Cute Fluffy Puppies 2000
Cute Fluffy Puppies 2000 wrote:
2012-03-21 05:23:05 -0700

I act this way.......I don't know why I do...... smile

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-03-21 03:34:23 -0700

DANGFrown

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-03-20 20:25:55 -0700

girls are too freaking complicated

Aly is sweet:)_1678708
Aly is sweet:)_1678708 wrote:
2012-03-20 20:25:09 -0700

so true cuz i act this way too all the time

Aly is sweet:)_1678708
Aly is sweet:)_1678708 wrote:
2012-03-20 20:24:16 -0700

oh wow this is me rite here cuz i think im not THT goodlookin but everyone thinks and says im crazy 4 thinking tht way

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2012-03-20 19:31:29 -0700

sometimes i cant help it

BabiiGirlShae
BabiiGirlShae wrote:
2012-03-20 19:26:06 -0700

i aint gone lie i have done it before n i sometimes do it every now n den

lovesong 21
lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:23:57 -0700

ur well u doint let anyone put u down

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:23:51 -0700

tell me one thing.............why r u still talking about this????????

Princewifey 123
Princewifey 123 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:23:15 -0700

i never put my self down

X_Swagga_X
X_Swagga_X wrote:
2012-03-20 19:22:16 -0700

@lovemehatemeidontcare thats so true if people waste there time telling you yout ugly that there opinion don't trip over haters

lovemehatemeidontcare_1844975
lovemehatemeidontcare_1844975 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:21:25 -0700

Yeah, your perfect just the way you are. And you don't need to change to please ANYONE!!!!

sachielol
sachielol wrote:
2012-03-20 19:21:14 -0700

there no point in putting your self down for no reason

diamondluvsyew
diamondluvsyew wrote:
2012-03-20 19:21:09 -0700

ty i dnt fell like it

dancer 799
dancer 799 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:20:00 -0700

Ur pretty don't let some 1 tell u different

lovemehatemeidontcare_1844975
lovemehatemeidontcare_1844975 wrote:
2012-03-20 19:19:23 -0700

Yeah, Y.O.L.O....you only live once, why waste it feeling bad fir yourself, its not.like you get another chance to get it right? Well do you? All is girls are different, but that's what makes, us, us. We all have had low self-esteem at.one time or another but tu have to use the good.times when tu felt good about yuraelf to cover up the bad.

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.