Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Girlfriend Puts Herself Down

TheBoyfriend asks: “My girlfriend is the most amazing ever: she’s smart, funny and treats people really well. But she always puts herself down and it’s driving us apart; what can I do?” Back to Article

-JasmineLovesYue-
-JasmineLovesYue- wrote:
2012-03-11 15:51:33 -0700

I alwayz put my self smile

swaggurlxxd
swaggurlxxd wrote:
2012-03-11 15:40:59 -0700

awwww..... Frown

edith_is_crazy
edith_is_crazy wrote:
2012-03-07 19:12:13 -0800

i get mad and wanna die but wateva

MZ.FILLMORE
MZ.FILLMORE wrote:
2012-03-05 17:57:56 -0800

I think people are special in the own way

carson1061ksm
carson1061ksm wrote:
2012-03-02 20:49:21 -0800

wow! you cant find boyz like tht anymore Frown

jb24
jb24 wrote:
2012-03-02 18:59:08 -0800

NAHH MY GF DO DHAA MOST DUMBEST SHII EVER !!!!! SHE WANNA CUT HER SELF WITH KNIVES AND SHII AFTER WE ARGUE !!! I AINT GONE SAY NO NAMES BT THERE INITIALS ARE ADRIANA LIZZET CAMPOS !

lelerockdance

Melona:)_2035138 wrote:
2012-02-28 20:48:53 -0800

beacause its trruu

Melona:)_2035138
Melona:)_2035138 wrote:
2012-02-28 20:48:41 -0800

i alwayz put myself down

PjandJas_2031952
PjandJas_2031952 wrote:
2012-02-28 20:47:25 -0800

i kno i sometimes do that

lakevaraindrop
lakevaraindrop wrote:
2012-02-28 18:03:57 -0800

my bestfriend does but i stopp him

aracelilove123
aracelilove123 wrote:
2012-02-25 14:24:34 -0800

i used to do that but my bf tried to cheer me up and would put out positive comment to cheer me up

zeke28
zeke28 wrote:
2012-02-22 16:34:49 -0800

she used to and all i could do is just be there, i couldnt do anything cuz she took her anger on me so i had to break up with her and i told her to find someone she could really talk to.

toxic girl
toxic girl wrote:
2012-02-22 12:16:21 -0800

Well my bff does that sometimes i used to do it.I thought everything had to be 100% perfect but know i know everyone makes mistakes their not 100% perfect! Its natural......

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-19 17:17:52 -0800

@Christine ^__^ love you too babe♥

Christine G_1947188
Christine G_1947188 wrote:
2012-02-19 16:37:37 -0800

@cantbegood- Awe ^__^ ♥ love you babe

bananagirl23
bananagirl23 wrote:
2012-02-19 15:50:00 -0800

that was googd pretty good

Do You Think You're Hot or Not?

• I'm good-looking... enough.
  • I'm pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
  • I am one hot, sexy, babe-alicious catch!
  • I'm not very attractive at all.