Comments

2012 Chinese Horoscopes

According to Chinese culture, 12 animals – the 12 signs of the zodiac – represent certain years. The animal that symbolizes the year you were born in is your zodiac sign. Find your year and animal below and check out what 2012 has in store for you! Back to Article

Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl wrote:
2012-08-11 09:55:32 -0700

I'm a tiger! Big Grin
My horoscope actually makes sense.. O_O That's so me! xD I tend to get lazy and I'm not very social. V-V

Kawaii Hetalia Fan
Kawaii Hetalia Fan wrote:
2012-08-11 09:14:40 -0700

SNAKE. XD I'm an endangered species. SO DON'T KILL MEH.

Takashi777

anaboo10 wrote:
2012-08-10 18:02:57 -0700

im a monkey

Light_SkinBeauty
Light_SkinBeauty wrote:
2012-08-10 11:05:13 -0700

imma ox .... found love !

Skull Candy98
Skull Candy98 wrote:
2012-08-10 10:54:39 -0700

I'm a tiger sweeeeet smile

Elizabeth2012
Elizabeth2012 wrote:
2012-08-10 09:09:35 -0700

I am a Snake and I love it!

effie11
effie11 wrote:
2012-08-10 08:10:19 -0700

i love my horscope alspo! xD

koria777 poop
koria777 poop wrote:
2012-08-10 07:32:35 -0700

im a tiger and i love it

catsr#1
catsr#1 wrote:
2012-08-10 07:12:18 -0700

i love my horoscope!

-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan
-Braginski Hatsune Onii-Chan wrote:
2012-08-10 06:11:28 -0700

I'm a Dragon... Big Grin This got me a bit motivated now. Cool

Nekolove
Nekolove wrote:
2012-08-10 06:07:48 -0700

Lml im a snake...no wonder why my fav animal
is a snake XD

2012-08-09 19:14:02 -0700

ohhhh a tiger mewow ;D

Shy_MissKarina_2158318
Shy_MissKarina_2158318 wrote:
2012-08-09 18:56:43 -0700

of not if cx nd HA! LMAO XD

First Sign of the Chinese Zodiac?

• Rat.
  • Sheep.
  • Pig.
  • Snake.

Micro_chinese horoscopes micro
Micro_chinese new year micro
January 23, 2012 marks the start of the Year of the Dragon on the Chinese Lunar Calendar. So what...
Micro_year-of-horse-2014-micro
In the Chinese culture, each year is represented by one of 12 animals, and the animal that's tied...

GlimmeringSky16