Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

MegaPrettyGurl_2169065
MegaPrettyGurl_2169065 wrote:
2012-08-17 09:54:36 -0700

lol haha this is so funny

AJUK_LEGENDARY

Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2012-08-15 21:48:47 -0700

Meow

keonilove
keonilove wrote:
2012-06-28 12:08:20 -0700

IMG! TO MOST PPLE IT HAPPENS A LOT IF SHES UR BFF IF U TALK TO HER SHEstood understand tell her dont get upset or anything! Frown sorry thaths all i can rrly say sorry Frown

FattyBaby34's
FattyBaby34's wrote:
2012-06-28 09:31:06 -0700

what u sed

poodie_bear15_2093457
poodie_bear15_2093457 wrote:
2012-06-27 21:45:25 -0700

but i moved on tew bigger nd better boys now♥

poodie_bear15_2093457
poodie_bear15_2093457 wrote:
2012-06-27 21:45:07 -0700

lol i remeber wen i told mih bff bf but i dnt mean tew doe lmao!

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:33:02 -0700

If she was really your friend then if you told her she would understand and if she got mad at you then maybe it wasn't meant to be an everlasting friendship!!!

cherryblossom125
cherryblossom125 wrote:
2012-05-06 06:51:18 -0700

I rememba dat happend 2 me b4 mi bff liked a guy nd thyvstarted dating nd thn i liked him 2 nd i thought he liked me cuz he wuld always b watchin me nd laughin at Wat i say so i thought he liked me nd her but i tld mi bff ne she sed dats alrite cuz he wuz cute nd she understood nd if ur freind is a true freind she will understand

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-19 09:38:14 -0700

That happened to me either. i liked a guy but didnt told no one, after my friend told me she likes him and after i realised i like him very very much! so i told her and first she got angry but later she told me ''we are not gonna fight for a boy, he dont worths it!'' so we are together now! but when i talk to her about him she still a little jealous but idk...well just tell her the truth! by that way ur gonna see how true friend she is!

Princeton12345
Princeton12345 wrote:
2012-04-16 13:56:30 -0700

Tell UR friend that U like him if she is truly UR
Friend she would understand that is what I did
When I liked a boy my BFF recently dumped she was made at me 4 a while then we became
Friends again

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:21:57 -0700

Just talk to your friend about it!! If she is a true friend, she will understand! smile

RunningAway.
RunningAway. wrote:
2012-04-12 20:34:20 -0700

But it happens...

Boss.Baqqin.Nikkix3
Boss.Baqqin.Nikkix3 wrote:
2012-04-12 20:30:08 -0700

F'ed Up Sh'dddd.

SweetBabe123
SweetBabe123 wrote:
2012-04-09 06:13:01 -0700

I tell my friend I really like that boy and you guys hang out alot but he dosnet hang out with me much.But when I am hanging out I am going to discuss about u liking him and me liking him and then go from there.Then see what the boy has to say.

Miss_Careless
Miss_Careless wrote:
2012-04-08 03:51:05 -0700

Me and my friend r havin that same problem rite this second.

uncover_the_real_me
uncover_the_real_me wrote:
2012-04-05 22:08:44 -0700

i have this same problem. but i try to fight my feelings and hang out with this other guy to make me forget him

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.

Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (