Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

MegaPrettyGurl_2169065
MegaPrettyGurl_2169065 wrote:
2012-08-17 09:54:36 -0700

lol haha this is so funny

AJUK_LEGENDARY

Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2012-08-15 21:48:47 -0700

Meow

keonilove
keonilove wrote:
2012-06-28 12:08:20 -0700

IMG! TO MOST PPLE IT HAPPENS A LOT IF SHES UR BFF IF U TALK TO HER SHEstood understand tell her dont get upset or anything! Frown sorry thaths all i can rrly say sorry Frown

FattyBaby34's
FattyBaby34's wrote:
2012-06-28 09:31:06 -0700

what u sed

poodie_bear15_2093457
poodie_bear15_2093457 wrote:
2012-06-27 21:45:25 -0700

but i moved on tew bigger nd better boys now♥

poodie_bear15_2093457
poodie_bear15_2093457 wrote:
2012-06-27 21:45:07 -0700

lol i remeber wen i told mih bff bf but i dnt mean tew doe lmao!

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-25 20:33:02 -0700

If she was really your friend then if you told her she would understand and if she got mad at you then maybe it wasn't meant to be an everlasting friendship!!!

cherryblossom125
cherryblossom125 wrote:
2012-05-06 06:51:18 -0700

I rememba dat happend 2 me b4 mi bff liked a guy nd thyvstarted dating nd thn i liked him 2 nd i thought he liked me cuz he wuld always b watchin me nd laughin at Wat i say so i thought he liked me nd her but i tld mi bff ne she sed dats alrite cuz he wuz cute nd she understood nd if ur freind is a true freind she will understand

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-19 09:38:14 -0700

That happened to me either. i liked a guy but didnt told no one, after my friend told me she likes him and after i realised i like him very very much! so i told her and first she got angry but later she told me ''we are not gonna fight for a boy, he dont worths it!'' so we are together now! but when i talk to her about him she still a little jealous but idk...well just tell her the truth! by that way ur gonna see how true friend she is!

Princeton12345
Princeton12345 wrote:
2012-04-16 13:56:30 -0700

Tell UR friend that U like him if she is truly UR
Friend she would understand that is what I did
When I liked a boy my BFF recently dumped she was made at me 4 a while then we became
Friends again

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-15 16:21:57 -0700

Just talk to your friend about it!! If she is a true friend, she will understand! smile

RunningAway.
RunningAway. wrote:
2012-04-12 20:34:20 -0700

But it happens...

Boss.Baqqin.Nikkix3
Boss.Baqqin.Nikkix3 wrote:
2012-04-12 20:30:08 -0700

F'ed Up Sh'dddd.

SweetBabe123
SweetBabe123 wrote:
2012-04-09 06:13:01 -0700

I tell my friend I really like that boy and you guys hang out alot but he dosnet hang out with me much.But when I am hanging out I am going to discuss about u liking him and me liking him and then go from there.Then see what the boy has to say.

Miss_Careless
Miss_Careless wrote:
2012-04-08 03:51:05 -0700

Me and my friend r havin that same problem rite this second.

uncover_the_real_me
uncover_the_real_me wrote:
2012-04-05 22:08:44 -0700

i have this same problem. but i try to fight my feelings and hang out with this other guy to make me forget him

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.

Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)