Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

rocky3959
rocky3959 wrote:
2012-02-28 17:06:55 -0800

i have that same problem but it is worst it's my bff's bf. he is very funny but they go through a of drama. so i am thinking that i should ask him out?

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-02-26 19:41:35 -0800

Ewwww

imahater
imahater wrote:
2012-02-26 11:16:37 -0800

kewll!!

rosy09
rosy09 wrote:
2012-02-26 11:14:16 -0800

first if she likes him let them go out and if he breacks het hart than he might do the same to u

DragonSlayer102
DragonSlayer102 wrote:
2012-02-25 23:25:04 -0800

right now i like my friends bf but i dont know wat to do i dont want her to be mad at me.

letitsnow50xp
letitsnow50xp wrote:
2012-02-24 17:15:21 -0800

no kidding

lizziehizzie60
lizziehizzie60 wrote:
2012-02-24 15:01:29 -0800

lol

Yoshiea
Yoshiea wrote:
2012-02-23 18:21:37 -0800

I luved my bff's crush and i gt into a big fght with her when she found out but we decided he wasn't worth it :P

peacelovehopepeace
peacelovehopepeace wrote:
2012-02-23 17:54:19 -0800

i need help on tips on how to tell a boy and what to do if they dont feel the same way i have that happen all the time because im a nonpopular kid at my school and i really need tips. could you help me out?????

LatinaJuliet
LatinaJuliet wrote:
2012-02-23 14:48:34 -0800

I like my friends crush but he's not worth leaving my bff

ariibhadd_4lyfe
ariibhadd_4lyfe wrote:
2012-02-22 18:27:10 -0800

lol pshhh i used 2 hav a crush on mahh bff bf nw...lol but wen i look at it..hes wassnt worth it

mbprinceton
mbprinceton wrote:
2012-02-22 10:53:36 -0800

i thought u were a boy

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:43:03 -0800

I like my friends crush his name Quincy

PurpleStar124
PurpleStar124 wrote:
2012-02-21 15:33:45 -0800

i want to help you ok? so you could ask your friend what she would do if you did like him ok. i have no idea what im talking about

vistosofan#1
vistosofan#1 wrote:
2012-02-21 13:56:29 -0800

tht iz a stuupid wayy to answer tht question: who says u cant both lik thu same guyy??!!! Raspberry

ppretygir
ppretygir wrote:
2012-02-20 07:25:46 -0800

that wud never happen to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-02-20 06:26:07 -0800

That wud never happen Tongue Out

alexandraisdabest
alexandraisdabest wrote:
2012-02-20 05:03:42 -0800

what i would do is see if anything happens between them and if they're not dating then u should still be able to have a crush on him

Sheniyah
Sheniyah wrote:
2012-02-19 21:40:21 -0800

Tell them,"Why can't we be REGULAR friends?"

liltwirler2009
liltwirler2009 wrote:
2012-02-19 17:30:11 -0800

What I do is i just stay calm and don't bother the relation ship

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.