Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Like My BFF’s Crush

jojo asks: “My BFF has a huge crush on this cool and cute guy, but I think he likes me. I’m starting to crush on him, too, but I’m scared it will ruin my friendship with my BFF. I feel so guilty … what should I do? I need them both!” Back to Article

rocky3959
rocky3959 wrote:
2012-02-28 17:11:58 -0800

i have that same problem there is this HOT guy in my school, but he doesn't like me but he knows that i like him. so every time i talk to him he has this weird face on like he is scared of me

rocky3959
rocky3959 wrote:
2012-02-28 17:06:55 -0800

i have that same problem but it is worst it's my bff's bf. he is very funny but they go through a of drama. so i am thinking that i should ask him out?

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-02-26 19:41:35 -0800

Ewwww

imahater
imahater wrote:
2012-02-26 11:16:37 -0800

kewll!!

rosy09
rosy09 wrote:
2012-02-26 11:14:16 -0800

first if she likes him let them go out and if he breacks het hart than he might do the same to u

DragonSlayer102
DragonSlayer102 wrote:
2012-02-25 23:25:04 -0800

right now i like my friends bf but i dont know wat to do i dont want her to be mad at me.

letitsnow50xp
letitsnow50xp wrote:
2012-02-24 17:15:21 -0800

no kidding

lizziehizzie60
lizziehizzie60 wrote:
2012-02-24 15:01:29 -0800

lol

Yoshiea
Yoshiea wrote:
2012-02-23 18:21:37 -0800

I luved my bff's crush and i gt into a big fght with her when she found out but we decided he wasn't worth it :P

peacelovehopepeace
peacelovehopepeace wrote:
2012-02-23 17:54:19 -0800

i need help on tips on how to tell a boy and what to do if they dont feel the same way i have that happen all the time because im a nonpopular kid at my school and i really need tips. could you help me out?????

LatinaJuliet
LatinaJuliet wrote:
2012-02-23 14:48:34 -0800

I like my friends crush but he's not worth leaving my bff

ariibhadd_4lyfe
ariibhadd_4lyfe wrote:
2012-02-22 18:27:10 -0800

lol pshhh i used 2 hav a crush on mahh bff bf nw...lol but wen i look at it..hes wassnt worth it

mbprinceton
mbprinceton wrote:
2012-02-22 10:53:36 -0800

i thought u were a boy

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-22 10:43:03 -0800

I like my friends crush his name Quincy

PurpleStar124
PurpleStar124 wrote:
2012-02-21 15:33:45 -0800

i want to help you ok? so you could ask your friend what she would do if you did like him ok. i have no idea what im talking about

vistosofan#1
vistosofan#1 wrote:
2012-02-21 13:56:29 -0800

tht iz a stuupid wayy to answer tht question: who says u cant both lik thu same guyy??!!! Raspberry

ppretygir
ppretygir wrote:
2012-02-20 07:25:46 -0800

that wud never happen to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2012-02-20 06:26:07 -0800

That wud never happen Tongue Out

alexandraisdabest
alexandraisdabest wrote:
2012-02-20 05:03:42 -0800

what i would do is see if anything happens between them and if they're not dating then u should still be able to have a crush on him

Sheniyah
Sheniyah wrote:
2012-02-19 21:40:21 -0800

Tell them,"Why can't we be REGULAR friends?"

Do Your Crushes Always Crush Back?

• Yeah, my crushes always crush back.
  • Most of my crushes have felt the same way about me.
  • No - my crushes hardly ever feel the same way about me.
  • I've never really crushed on anyone.

Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_dating_micro
NSN678 asks: "I asked someone to go out with me and I don't know if we are cause he's giving all ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit