Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Room’s a Mess!

Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!” Back to Article

KBOYSummer
KBOYSummer wrote:
2014-06-01 14:49:20 -0700

Lol dats true

lilwayne1fan
lilwayne1fan wrote:
2014-06-01 13:45:43 -0700

aha Ik you do and look at pm I sent you

2cute2care
2cute2care wrote:
2014-06-01 13:43:27 -0700

i agree

Frostblue_sky
Frostblue_sky wrote:
2014-06-01 13:27:31 -0700

Its all tidy but when i am in a rush like im being run after zombies or dog thats where all get bad

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-10-16 04:59:37 -0700

Hmm ... I don't get icecream after I clean my room :3.

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-08-14 14:12:13 -0700

OMG my room is sooo messy too I will play everycd i have while I do it.

Millz2Chill_2418012
Millz2Chill_2418012 wrote:
2013-05-05 15:05:45 -0700

As long as I can get to my bed I'm good.!

-MaterialGirl
-MaterialGirl wrote:
2013-05-05 15:05:40 -0700

When I clean my room, I listen to, 'Looking For The Perfect Beat' and I start to dance and grab things and pretend to sing into it. xD

-BlurredDreams
-BlurredDreams wrote:
2013-05-05 15:03:12 -0700

My room is like never dirty

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-05-05 15:02:27 -0700

im a boy my room is ever a mess

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-05-05 15:01:21 -0700

I used to tidy my room when I wasn't distracted by anything else. In the morning before school and at night.

austinman007
austinman007 wrote:
2013-03-20 15:06:29 -0700

here is a couple tips

.if you like music put sound speakers on like book shelves and cds on the side.

.make shelves

.if you got a night stand put like lip gloss or chap stick if you share a room put all of your dressers to the side or at the edge with tall dressers next to each other and long on the other side

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:16:53 -0800

burn it down

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-12-09 12:36:27 -0800

i dont have time to clean my room! i have sports, student council, nhs, mesa, siblings ball games, religion class, band, choir practice, meetings, school, dances, and so much more! but i cant quit anything!

shemizcool
shemizcool wrote:
2012-12-09 05:32:50 -0800

i like used my room mix smile

Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-12-09 05:26:08 -0800

Gingerkissx: same xD

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-09 05:07:24 -0800

my room is TOO messy,its messyer then te pic,im gonna clean it now! thx for the advice!

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-12-08 16:15:51 -0800

I used to have a really messy room, but now I regularly clean it every morning and night when I'm not distracted and it hasn't been messy since.

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-12-08 16:12:00 -0800

My room is never tidy lol

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-08 16:07:43 -0800

I shove everything under my bed or closet and don't go in their for months!

Grossest Thing You've Cleaned?

• Puke!
  • Snot.
  • Dog poop.
  • My room!

Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Micro_bag_micro
It’s that time of year again when we start fresh with back to school! We all need something to lu...
Springtime means fresh flowers, fresh air and a fresh start. What better time to clean out your r...

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes posted in Friends:
Well, my advice is to talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel about the matter. If she does not want to stop bullying the other girls that you are friends with, break off the friendship. I hope this helped with your problem!
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok so i have this friend but she is mean to other girls and she does not like it if i am friends with other girls. i have been friends with her since third grade. and every one has some goodness in them. i just don't know what to do please help
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Well, I hope you're not friends with her whilst she's doing that.  You should confront her about it, tell her how's she's been acting and how you hate it. If it comes down to it tell an adult or someone you trust and see if they can help you. If it never gets better you should try moving on and ignoring her. It's not the best advice, but there's not a lot you can do.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Tbh, if she says they're too short or too tight, she's probably not going to change her mind on that. However, there are tonnes of clothes out there that are really cute without being tight or short. Like jumpers, for one. If you really do need new clothes, you should try and persuade her by telling her about your old clothes, like if they don't fit any more or if you don't have many left. Start small though, just by asking for new clothes that aren't too tight (there are loads of T-shirts and stuff out there) and slowly ask for bigger things like tighter clothes or jewellery.  Though some parents just don't like their kids wearing things like make-up or clothes that are too short, because they often feel the kid is too young to be wearing things that show a lot (which some kids often are). And, I don't think you can change their minds about that, as cool as it would seem.
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok and tell her that my dance is beatiful. that i am beutiful. and if you don't like it than you can just leave.  if she was truely your bff she would not bully you like this