Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Room’s a Mess!

Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!” Back to Article

KBOYSummer
KBOYSummer wrote:
2014-06-01 14:49:20 -0700

Lol dats true

lilwayne1fan
lilwayne1fan wrote:
2014-06-01 13:45:43 -0700

aha Ik you do and look at pm I sent you

2cute2care
2cute2care wrote:
2014-06-01 13:43:27 -0700

i agree

Frostblue_sky
Frostblue_sky wrote:
2014-06-01 13:27:31 -0700

Its all tidy but when i am in a rush like im being run after zombies or dog thats where all get bad

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-10-16 04:59:37 -0700

Hmm ... I don't get icecream after I clean my room :3.

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-08-14 14:12:13 -0700

OMG my room is sooo messy too I will play everycd i have while I do it.

Millz2Chill_2418012
Millz2Chill_2418012 wrote:
2013-05-05 15:05:45 -0700

As long as I can get to my bed I'm good.!

-MaterialGirl
-MaterialGirl wrote:
2013-05-05 15:05:40 -0700

When I clean my room, I listen to, 'Looking For The Perfect Beat' and I start to dance and grab things and pretend to sing into it. xD

-BlurredDreams
-BlurredDreams wrote:
2013-05-05 15:03:12 -0700

My room is like never dirty

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-05-05 15:02:27 -0700

im a boy my room is ever a mess

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-05-05 15:01:21 -0700

I used to tidy my room when I wasn't distracted by anything else. In the morning before school and at night.

austinman007
austinman007 wrote:
2013-03-20 15:06:29 -0700

here is a couple tips

.if you like music put sound speakers on like book shelves and cds on the side.

.make shelves

.if you got a night stand put like lip gloss or chap stick if you share a room put all of your dressers to the side or at the edge with tall dressers next to each other and long on the other side

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:16:53 -0800

burn it down

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-12-09 12:36:27 -0800

i dont have time to clean my room! i have sports, student council, nhs, mesa, siblings ball games, religion class, band, choir practice, meetings, school, dances, and so much more! but i cant quit anything!

shemizcool
shemizcool wrote:
2012-12-09 05:32:50 -0800

i like used my room mix smile

Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-12-09 05:26:08 -0800

Gingerkissx: same xD

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-09 05:07:24 -0800

my room is TOO messy,its messyer then te pic,im gonna clean it now! thx for the advice!

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-12-08 16:15:51 -0800

I used to have a really messy room, but now I regularly clean it every morning and night when I'm not distracted and it hasn't been messy since.

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-12-08 16:12:00 -0800

My room is never tidy lol

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-08 16:07:43 -0800

I shove everything under my bed or closet and don't go in their for months!

Grossest Thing You've Cleaned?

• Puke!
  • Snot.
  • Dog poop.
  • My room!

Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Micro_bag_micro
It’s that time of year again when we start fresh with back to school! We all need something to lu...
Springtime means fresh flowers, fresh air and a fresh start. What better time to clean out your r...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.