Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Room’s a Mess!

Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!” Back to Article

KBOYSummer
KBOYSummer wrote:
2014-06-01 14:49:20 -0700

Lol dats true

lilwayne1fan
lilwayne1fan wrote:
2014-06-01 13:45:43 -0700

aha Ik you do and look at pm I sent you

2cute2care
2cute2care wrote:
2014-06-01 13:43:27 -0700

i agree

Frostblue_sky
Frostblue_sky wrote:
2014-06-01 13:27:31 -0700

Its all tidy but when i am in a rush like im being run after zombies or dog thats where all get bad

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-10-16 04:59:37 -0700

Hmm ... I don't get icecream after I clean my room :3.

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-08-14 14:12:13 -0700

OMG my room is sooo messy too I will play everycd i have while I do it.

Millz2Chill_2418012
Millz2Chill_2418012 wrote:
2013-05-05 15:05:45 -0700

As long as I can get to my bed I'm good.!

-MaterialGirl
-MaterialGirl wrote:
2013-05-05 15:05:40 -0700

When I clean my room, I listen to, 'Looking For The Perfect Beat' and I start to dance and grab things and pretend to sing into it. xD

-BlurredDreams
-BlurredDreams wrote:
2013-05-05 15:03:12 -0700

My room is like never dirty

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-05-05 15:02:27 -0700

im a boy my room is ever a mess

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-05-05 15:01:21 -0700

I used to tidy my room when I wasn't distracted by anything else. In the morning before school and at night.

austinman007
austinman007 wrote:
2013-03-20 15:06:29 -0700

here is a couple tips

.if you like music put sound speakers on like book shelves and cds on the side.

.make shelves

.if you got a night stand put like lip gloss or chap stick if you share a room put all of your dressers to the side or at the edge with tall dressers next to each other and long on the other side

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:16:53 -0800

burn it down

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-12-09 12:36:27 -0800

i dont have time to clean my room! i have sports, student council, nhs, mesa, siblings ball games, religion class, band, choir practice, meetings, school, dances, and so much more! but i cant quit anything!

shemizcool
shemizcool wrote:
2012-12-09 05:32:50 -0800

i like used my room mix smile

Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-12-09 05:26:08 -0800

Gingerkissx: same xD

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-09 05:07:24 -0800

my room is TOO messy,its messyer then te pic,im gonna clean it now! thx for the advice!

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-12-08 16:15:51 -0800

I used to have a really messy room, but now I regularly clean it every morning and night when I'm not distracted and it hasn't been messy since.

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-12-08 16:12:00 -0800

My room is never tidy lol

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-08 16:07:43 -0800

I shove everything under my bed or closet and don't go in their for months!

Grossest Thing You've Cleaned?

• Puke!