Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Room’s a Mess!

Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!” Back to Article

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-10-16 04:59:37 -0700

Hmm ... I don't get icecream after I clean my room :3.

SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-08-14 14:12:13 -0700

OMG my room is sooo messy too I will play everycd i have while I do it.

Millz2Chill_2418012
Millz2Chill_2418012 wrote:
2013-05-05 15:05:45 -0700

As long as I can get to my bed I'm good.!

-MaterialGirl
-MaterialGirl wrote:
2013-05-05 15:05:40 -0700

When I clean my room, I listen to, 'Looking For The Perfect Beat' and I start to dance and grab things and pretend to sing into it. xD

-BlurredDreams
-BlurredDreams wrote:
2013-05-05 15:03:12 -0700

My room is like never dirty

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-05-05 15:02:27 -0700

im a boy my room is ever a mess

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2013-05-05 15:01:21 -0700

I used to tidy my room when I wasn't distracted by anything else. In the morning before school and at night.

austinman007
austinman007 wrote:
2013-03-20 15:06:29 -0700

here is a couple tips

.if you like music put sound speakers on like book shelves and cds on the side.

.make shelves

.if you got a night stand put like lip gloss or chap stick if you share a room put all of your dressers to the side or at the edge with tall dressers next to each other and long on the other side

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-04 05:16:53 -0800

burn it down

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-12-09 12:36:27 -0800

i dont have time to clean my room! i have sports, student council, nhs, mesa, siblings ball games, religion class, band, choir practice, meetings, school, dances, and so much more! but i cant quit anything!

shemizcool
shemizcool wrote:
2012-12-09 05:32:50 -0800

i like used my room mix smile

Fruityfriend123
Fruityfriend123 wrote:
2012-12-09 05:26:08 -0800

Gingerkissx: same xD

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-12-09 05:07:24 -0800

my room is TOO messy,its messyer then te pic,im gonna clean it now! thx for the advice!

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-12-08 16:15:51 -0800

I used to have a really messy room, but now I regularly clean it every morning and night when I'm not distracted and it hasn't been messy since.

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-12-08 16:12:00 -0800

My room is never tidy lol

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-08 16:07:43 -0800

I shove everything under my bed or closet and don't go in their for months!

Blake16BMX
Blake16BMX wrote:
2012-12-08 15:58:58 -0800

I WILL PAY ANYONE TO CLEAN MINE

Zobelle
Zobelle wrote:
2012-10-12 14:07:23 -0700

i can relate

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-09-17 15:34:14 -0700

i have a few tips
1. all that stuff u shove under ur bed, yeah put that in a big shoe box and deal ith it later
2. hang a garbage bag on the wall on use it as a basket ball hoop
3. pay a friend a buck or2. she/he will love it
4. possibley get your mom to say ill give you some money if you clean it so if you can say " im doing it for the money...the money...the money...

mzlady134
mzlady134 wrote:
2012-09-09 12:26:06 -0700

i hate my room bein a mess!!!

Grossest Thing You've Cleaned?

• Puke!
  • Snot.
  • Dog poop.
  • My room!

Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Micro_bag_micro
It’s that time of year again when we start fresh with back to school! We all need something to lu...
Springtime means fresh flowers, fresh air and a fresh start. What better time to clean out your r...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day