Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Room’s a Mess!

Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!” Back to Article

xKerriaBoox
xKerriaBoox wrote:
2012-03-07 15:08:26 -0800

lolx

MrS.DrUmMoNd
MrS.DrUmMoNd wrote:
2012-03-07 14:37:37 -0800

my room so messy when i clean it one day the next day got clothes all over it like i never cleaned it in years

lainia10
lainia10 wrote:
2012-03-07 14:26:46 -0800

always messy

nataleebieber
nataleebieber wrote:
2012-03-07 14:25:08 -0800

Lol my room is so messy u can't see my carpet lol but who cares it's my room lol I cant walk in if cuz I always fall when I try 2 walk in there

vika9110
vika9110 wrote:
2012-03-07 14:22:03 -0800

WHO CARES!? XD

Ilovecheeriostheyfitinmynose
Ilovecheeriostheyfitinmynose wrote:
2012-03-07 14:21:30 -0800

My room is always messy Lolz

Balletgirl98
Balletgirl98 wrote:
2012-03-07 14:14:06 -0800

O; I Have A Problem With Making Sure Everything In My Room Is Spotless C:
Idunno, Just Get Alot Of Baskets And Stuff To Keep It All Together.

Liah_wants_you
Liah_wants_you wrote:
2012-03-07 14:12:15 -0800

I Keep My Room Clean Well Try To My Dog Messes It Up.

socialsue01
socialsue01 wrote:
2012-03-04 06:47:34 -0800

my room is such a disaster i think it could be making my grade lower

poke_girl47
poke_girl47 wrote:
2012-03-02 14:15:13 -0800

This is weird to say. But if you don't like cleaning your room alone (like me) grab a friend, possibly O.C.D, if you can. Ha.

shakita
shakita wrote:
2012-02-26 14:29:01 -0800

plus i wouln't know we have a made

shakita
shakita wrote:
2012-02-26 14:28:13 -0800

i dont know who u THINK u r but you aint funny

Kingprawn01
Kingprawn01 wrote:
2012-02-26 01:54:44 -0800

i know a new game plan. CLEAN IT UP DUH!!!

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-02-25 13:03:41 -0800

As lonqq as Ii can findd my shi'dd bit my room aint a mess 2ew me it is 2ew my friendds lol

!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:)
!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:) wrote:
2012-02-25 11:43:26 -0800

@tgod,truu datt yhu cann findd yoe stuff in a junky room

tqod;♥
tqod;♥ wrote:
2012-02-25 11:37:19 -0800

As long as I know where everything is. Idgaf.

ansgirl7
ansgirl7 wrote:
2012-02-25 08:40:06 -0800

I used to not be able to walk on the floor of my room!

Lilprincesses
Lilprincesses wrote:
2012-02-22 06:38:50 -0800

eww

BRYANIAH
BRYANIAH wrote:
2012-02-21 13:43:05 -0800

i had TO SWEEP UHP UP ROCH EGGZ AT SKOOL

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-02-21 11:11:33 -0800

omg

Grossest Thing You've Cleaned?

• Puke!