Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Room’s a Mess!

Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!” Back to Article

xKerriaBoox
xKerriaBoox wrote:
2012-03-07 15:08:26 -0800

lolx

MrS.DrUmMoNd
MrS.DrUmMoNd wrote:
2012-03-07 14:37:37 -0800

my room so messy when i clean it one day the next day got clothes all over it like i never cleaned it in years

lainia10
lainia10 wrote:
2012-03-07 14:26:46 -0800

always messy

nataleebieber
nataleebieber wrote:
2012-03-07 14:25:08 -0800

Lol my room is so messy u can't see my carpet lol but who cares it's my room lol I cant walk in if cuz I always fall when I try 2 walk in there

vika9110
vika9110 wrote:
2012-03-07 14:22:03 -0800

WHO CARES!? XD

Ilovecheeriostheyfitinmynose
Ilovecheeriostheyfitinmynose wrote:
2012-03-07 14:21:30 -0800

My room is always messy Lolz

Balletgirl98
Balletgirl98 wrote:
2012-03-07 14:14:06 -0800

O; I Have A Problem With Making Sure Everything In My Room Is Spotless C:
Idunno, Just Get Alot Of Baskets And Stuff To Keep It All Together.

Liah_wants_you
Liah_wants_you wrote:
2012-03-07 14:12:15 -0800

I Keep My Room Clean Well Try To My Dog Messes It Up.

socialsue01
socialsue01 wrote:
2012-03-04 06:47:34 -0800

my room is such a disaster i think it could be making my grade lower

poke_girl47
poke_girl47 wrote:
2012-03-02 14:15:13 -0800

This is weird to say. But if you don't like cleaning your room alone (like me) grab a friend, possibly O.C.D, if you can. Ha.

shakita
shakita wrote:
2012-02-26 14:29:01 -0800

plus i wouln't know we have a made

shakita
shakita wrote:
2012-02-26 14:28:13 -0800

i dont know who u THINK u r but you aint funny

Kingprawn01
Kingprawn01 wrote:
2012-02-26 01:54:44 -0800

i know a new game plan. CLEAN IT UP DUH!!!

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-02-25 13:03:41 -0800

As lonqq as Ii can findd my shi'dd bit my room aint a mess 2ew me it is 2ew my friendds lol

!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:)
!*Iloveallmyhaterz*!:) wrote:
2012-02-25 11:43:26 -0800

@tgod,truu datt yhu cann findd yoe stuff in a junky room

tqod;♥
tqod;♥ wrote:
2012-02-25 11:37:19 -0800

As long as I know where everything is. Idgaf.

ansgirl7
ansgirl7 wrote:
2012-02-25 08:40:06 -0800

I used to not be able to walk on the floor of my room!

Lilprincesses
Lilprincesses wrote:
2012-02-22 06:38:50 -0800

eww

BRYANIAH
BRYANIAH wrote:
2012-02-21 13:43:05 -0800

i had TO SWEEP UHP UP ROCH EGGZ AT SKOOL

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-02-21 11:11:33 -0800

omg

Grossest Thing You've Cleaned?

• Puke!
  • Snot.
  • Dog poop.
  • My room!

Micro_howtokeepyourlockerorganized-micro
Kidzworld has some tips and tricks on how to keep your locker organized for back to school. Check...
Micro_bag_micro
It’s that time of year again when we start fresh with back to school! We all need something to lu...
Springtime means fresh flowers, fresh air and a fresh start. What better time to clean out your r...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)