Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Valentine's Gifts For Your Girlfriend

If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to prove your love. But don’t get stressed because you have to impress, just show your cutie that you care with a gift that will send Cupid’s arrow straight through her heart. Back to Article

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-22 21:26:57 -0800

i would want the jewelry and roses

love_melz
love_melz wrote:
2014-01-18 15:49:41 -0800

id love these stuff

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-08 16:01:21 -0800

I dont really care for that day....

voldemortsunicorn
voldemortsunicorn wrote:
2014-01-07 13:10:37 -0800

TEDDY BEAR
ID LOVE YOU FOR LIFE IF YOU GAVE A TEDDY BEAR !!!

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-05 17:50:58 -0800

HHe better get me a BOOk, forget the ring!!

Oba123
Oba123 wrote:
2014-01-01 04:30:50 -0800

Kul

gummibearzrule
gummibearzrule wrote:
2013-12-31 10:55:12 -0800

i like the roses part :3 if only a guy in real liked me lol

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-12-30 22:16:25 -0800

Valentines day and fourth of July r my fav holidays

AYOO STAR
AYOO STAR wrote:
2013-12-30 22:16:15 -0800

No guy has ever gotten me anything for valentinesday

Blackwater101
Blackwater101 wrote:
2013-12-30 22:11:52 -0800

aww!! but no boy better ever give me JB..Wanna win my heart give me Our Moment (One Direction) perfume..

Dimond girl
Dimond girl wrote:
2013-12-30 21:40:55 -0800

I would recommend something written (ex poem,mini story, song) by you

brandy880

cedricy wrote:
2013-12-30 15:53:15 -0800

yeah ik

country_gurl16
country_gurl16 wrote:
2013-12-30 15:52:14 -0800

I would love to spend the day at home in front of the tv with my bf.

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour