Comments

Top 10 Valentine's Gifts For Your Girlfriend

If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to prove your love. But don’t get stressed because you have to impress, just show your cutie that you care with a gift that will send Cupid’s arrow straight through her heart. Back to Article

TeamMindlessRules
TeamMindlessRules wrote:
2012-07-30 23:35:11 -0700

@ Emma Aww that's sweet of him!! smile

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2012-07-30 23:29:50 -0700

i mean him a card

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2012-07-30 23:29:38 -0700

my boyfriend last year was stupid enough not
to get me anything i even got me a card Frown

Emma_Luvs_Unicorns
Emma_Luvs_Unicorns wrote:
2012-07-30 23:29:36 -0700

From my Ex i got a Diamond Necklace...

miami22
miami22 wrote:
2012-07-30 23:28:07 -0700

last year on valentines day i was dating this guy nd hr gave me a stuffed doggy smile all i got him was a heart shaped silly band but hes worn it evr since nd we broke upsmile i miss himFrown

Leanne201212
Leanne201212 wrote:
2012-07-30 12:41:52 -0700

I remember my First Valentines gift from a boyfriend....In Second grade he gave me Jewlrey and chocolates Awww he was such a gentleman

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-07-15 16:15:30 -0700

i wud luv all of these gifts

Rocky2245

jswagg74 wrote:
2012-06-16 13:24:47 -0700

sooo cute

Melina42298
Melina42298 wrote:
2012-06-15 23:20:09 -0700

I would prefer just a rose nd a day to just be with the person that I love smile

lissa_321
lissa_321 wrote:
2012-06-15 15:07:46 -0700

agreed =D

ijerkmywaytocandy
ijerkmywaytocandy wrote:
2012-05-16 03:20:24 -0700

I Think The Best Thing Would Be My Boyfriends Jersey And A Day To Hang Out

Marapoo
Marapoo wrote:
2012-05-03 17:23:56 -0700

Well honestly I dont like valentines day because my bf always feel obligated to get me domething id rather him buy me something on a reg. Day just to show hes thinking about me not because it valentines day and it what he has to do but thats just me..

epicgirl321
epicgirl321 wrote:
2012-05-03 16:02:11 -0700

agreed

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-05-03 15:58:56 -0700

the best thing i would want is just one of my bf's fave hoodies, that way, i could always have a peice of him, and ii would be soooo sweet

2 Chainz_2100063
2 Chainz_2100063 wrote:
2012-05-03 15:56:18 -0700

best holiday is thanksgiving then christmas

epicgirl321
epicgirl321 wrote:
2012-05-03 15:54:26 -0700

i agree

2 Chainz_2100063
2 Chainz_2100063 wrote:
2012-05-03 15:53:04 -0700

valentines day is not important

epicgirl321
epicgirl321 wrote:
2012-05-03 15:52:00 -0700

i wouldnt mind anything at least your bf got you something for v day, im grateful like that ;3

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!