Comments

Top 10 Valentine's Gifts For Your Girlfriend

If you have a special someone (or you’re a secret admirer), Valentine’s Day means a chance to prove your love. But don’t get stressed because you have to impress, just show your cutie that you care with a gift that will send Cupid’s arrow straight through her heart. Back to Article

TeamMindlessRules
TeamMindlessRules wrote:
2012-07-30 23:35:11 -0700

@ Emma Aww that's sweet of him!! smile

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2012-07-30 23:29:50 -0700

i mean him a card

abbytgtj
abbytgtj wrote:
2012-07-30 23:29:38 -0700

my boyfriend last year was stupid enough not
to get me anything i even got me a card Frown

Emma_Luvs_Unicorns
Emma_Luvs_Unicorns wrote:
2012-07-30 23:29:36 -0700

From my Ex i got a Diamond Necklace...

miami22
miami22 wrote:
2012-07-30 23:28:07 -0700

last year on valentines day i was dating this guy nd hr gave me a stuffed doggy smile all i got him was a heart shaped silly band but hes worn it evr since nd we broke upsmile i miss himFrown

Leanne201212
Leanne201212 wrote:
2012-07-30 12:41:52 -0700

I remember my First Valentines gift from a boyfriend....In Second grade he gave me Jewlrey and chocolates Awww he was such a gentleman

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-07-15 16:15:30 -0700

i wud luv all of these gifts

Rocky2245

jswagg74 wrote:
2012-06-16 13:24:47 -0700

sooo cute

Melina42298
Melina42298 wrote:
2012-06-15 23:20:09 -0700

I would prefer just a rose nd a day to just be with the person that I love smile

lissa_321
lissa_321 wrote:
2012-06-15 15:07:46 -0700

agreed =D

ijerkmywaytocandy
ijerkmywaytocandy wrote:
2012-05-16 03:20:24 -0700

I Think The Best Thing Would Be My Boyfriends Jersey And A Day To Hang Out

Marapoo
Marapoo wrote:
2012-05-03 17:23:56 -0700

Well honestly I dont like valentines day because my bf always feel obligated to get me domething id rather him buy me something on a reg. Day just to show hes thinking about me not because it valentines day and it what he has to do but thats just me..

epicgirl321
epicgirl321 wrote:
2012-05-03 16:02:11 -0700

agreed

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-05-03 15:58:56 -0700

the best thing i would want is just one of my bf's fave hoodies, that way, i could always have a peice of him, and ii would be soooo sweet

2 Chainz_2100063
2 Chainz_2100063 wrote:
2012-05-03 15:56:18 -0700

best holiday is thanksgiving then christmas

epicgirl321
epicgirl321 wrote:
2012-05-03 15:54:26 -0700

i agree

2 Chainz_2100063
2 Chainz_2100063 wrote:
2012-05-03 15:53:04 -0700

valentines day is not important

epicgirl321
epicgirl321 wrote:
2012-05-03 15:52:00 -0700

i wouldnt mind anything at least your bf got you something for v day, im grateful like that ;3

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.