Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 10 Valentine’s Gifts for Your Boyfriend

Everything about Valentine’s Day screams “girls!” from pink hearts to teddy bears and chocolates, but what about your boy? Want to show your boyfriend how much you care this Valentine’s Day but can’t figure out what the best (and most boy-friendly) Valentine’s Day gift is? Take a look at the top 10 Valentine’s gifts for your boyfriend! Back to Article

MSMcGucci_2573230

mrz.aquarius wrote:
2014-01-30 20:02:11 -0800

lol on my b-day c:

TCzech004
TCzech004 wrote:
2014-01-30 19:45:22 -0800

Looks good, but not cologne

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-30 19:37:45 -0800

What you boys want?

zacATTACK124
zacATTACK124 wrote:
2014-01-30 19:37:10 -0800

Ikr I'd love to get this stuff

adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-01-30 19:36:32 -0800

Awesome

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-30 19:34:50 -0800

the most best gift is yourself going to visit him ♥

lizardgeckos
lizardgeckos wrote:
2014-01-24 16:06:07 -0800

THIS is the kind of stuff i want on valentines day.... especially the video games!
not that girly junk like nail polish, body care, teddy bears, roses

sweatie34

sweatie34 wrote:
2014-01-24 14:27:11 -0800

Awwwww it's ok Sandra

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-01-24 13:27:20 -0800

I came up with yayday a holiday to give gifts to frineds and family and say yay

sandra18
sandra18 wrote:
2014-01-24 13:25:08 -0800

Me too I am alone and lonley and I have 3 frineds poeple in school are mean to me don't know why

ToastedWaffels
ToastedWaffels wrote:
2014-01-24 13:16:32 -0800

Lol I just went through that like 'nope, nope, nope OH DINNER!'XD

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2014-01-24 13:04:56 -0800

Did you know that guys actually LOVE getting flowers, too? Since many don't ever think of getting that for them, when they DO receive flowers they think it's the best! smile

shannoniscool
shannoniscool wrote:
2014-01-23 17:55:21 -0800

If I had a boyfriend, I would give him a card and a decorated box - inside would be a key with a note saying something like "heres the key to my heart"

shannoniscool
shannoniscool wrote:
2014-01-23 17:45:38 -0800

If only I had a boyfriend. Forever Alone. Sad

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-23 15:22:44 -0800

bake cookies or go to the movies but I like zee movies

What Are You Giving Your Valentine?

• The usual - red roses and a box of chocolates.
  • Something homemade, like cookies or a mixed CD.
  • Tickets to a sports game.
  • Nothing cuz I'm broke.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_pink-purse-micro
Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't n...
Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_sweet swirl love sugar cookies - micro
The annual day of love is nearly upon us so if you’re looking for a tasty way to show your friend...
Micro_no valentine_micro
lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:YES! I FINALLY HAVE A NEW KW SHIP!#AlpharuptionismyOTP NO. NO SHIP. AND DEFINETLY NOT ALPHARUPTION!!!!
hugebear
hugebear posted in General:
Im sorry your going through this horribles time with your parents. Im sorry for saying this but your dad is insensitive and hes not showing you love even if he does love you. I dunno what to say cos I would feel the way you does too :/ When it comes to your mum it must of been upsetting to hear her tell her friends that your the lazy and then saying to you that shes gonna leave you and your brother cos you doesnt appreciate what she does for you.  Im thinking she could do with some more help from you with the chores if you doesnt help already.  Is there any way you could say you want to have the chat with her and then tell her how your feeling and say you dont want to be called the lazy brat and what is it that your not doing that she wants you to. I really hopes it works out and good luck :angel :love
SelenaGomezFanGirl
yup
hugebear
hugebear posted in Say Anything:
Infinity / 10 I wuves :love
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: I disagree a murderer will not be able to be a productive member of society, after reviewing the psychological effects, i saw that these people either have a mental illness and is likely to murder again or have no emotions to the degree that they couldn't be a 'productive' member of society, as it would endanger society to the extreme where another life could be lost or someone could be badly injured.   Look, the mental illness murders you hear about are mass shootings. Most murders are done by gangs or robberies or things of that nature. A murderer should be put through a refining jail system that provides resources needed to have them become a more productive member of society. And, even if it is rooted in mental illness to an extreme, why should they be killed themselves for doing something that was not their fault? If they can be rehabilitated or treated for their mental illness, then they should have those resources provided to them. There is no justification for the death of another human being....for the death of another human being.
reply about 1 hour