Comments

Top 10 Love Songs 2012

Love is in the air, and on the airwaves! If you’ve been scratching your head trying to make a romantic pop playlist for your Valentine but can’t find the right vocals, or you want a song that makes you think of that special someone, check out the top 10 love songs 2012! Back to Article

KuangRui
KuangRui wrote:
2012-12-19 16:12:32 -0800

they are all super old

T-M4444
T-M4444 wrote:
2012-12-19 15:26:41 -0800

I love all except #10 and #8!!

Jaden24♥
Jaden24♥ wrote:
2012-12-19 15:17:27 -0800

They're all old... lol.

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-12-19 15:05:06 -0800

i love all of them but gangnam style is missing id take out taylor swift i dont like her

prettycute1toknow
prettycute1toknow wrote:
2012-12-16 20:20:40 -0800

Omg I love all of them especially 1D y r they so
Perfect

Caitlin Love xD
Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2012-12-10 18:25:03 -0800

One Direction should be first

Maggiewon
Maggiewon wrote:
2012-11-28 15:11:34 -0800

what about gangnam style??? thats soo popular

SuperSwagga
SuperSwagga wrote:
2012-11-27 15:48:25 -0800

Nicki Minaj♥ and Rihanna♥ Doee! Big Grin

Keke Minaj
Keke Minaj wrote:
2012-11-27 15:46:32 -0800

I luv Rihanna she is so pretty

*PuertoRicanLovely*

iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-25 19:04:02 -0800

I Love 5/10 Of Thoess ♥

Its-my-life
Its-my-life wrote:
2012-11-25 19:01:28 -0800

No not riannah one direction

Tay_tay_bae_bae*
Tay_tay_bae_bae* wrote:
2012-11-25 18:54:52 -0800

I lyke Super bass, countdown , you da one, ee found luv, someone like yhu. Especially superbass smile

Roses_and_sheet_music_poll

What do you think is the most romantic type of music

• Indie Rock
  • R&B
  • Pop Ballads
  • Country

Micro_beyonce-micro
February is here and love is in the air, and on the airwaves. Straight from your ears to your hea...
Micro_love songs-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here and love is in the air, and on the airwaves! There's no shortage o...
Micro_adele-micro
British diva Adele touches the hearts of millions with her soulful singing style and powerfully e...
Micro_justin-selena-micro
It’s no secret that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are crazy for each other and couldn’t be more...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Join Kidzworld as we count down our top-rated female musicians of all time! Then head over to our...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11