Comments

Puss in Boots on Blu-Ray and DVD Combo Pack

The boots are back February 24th with the release of Puss in Boots on Blu-Ray and DVD. Back to Article

XxpinkloverxX100
XxpinkloverxX100 wrote:
2012-03-15 13:58:38 -0700

i saw i when i was at my friend's party and it was HILARIOUS!! i loved the movie ^-^

bigcat29
bigcat29 wrote:
2012-03-10 12:19:58 -0800

it's the best movie ever created , lol PUSS IS SOO CUTE!!!
when he was young he was like ... meow ... ( throws spacheula ) meow ... XD!

divagirlrocks123
divagirlrocks123 wrote:
2012-02-22 08:44:37 -0800

hahahahhahahahahahhhahahahh

starstacey18
starstacey18 wrote:
2012-02-22 08:37:26 -0800

seen it and it is the best family movie

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-02-22 06:37:52 -0800

I saw this movie I always loved puss

yo yo yo wat up
yo yo yo wat up wrote:
2012-02-22 06:10:39 -0800

I love the lil kitty he's awesome

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-02-21 18:34:29 -0800

Nice ..
O

macij19
macij19 wrote:
2012-02-21 17:28:14 -0800

i like it beacuse it is funny my sister and my cusen jordy went to see it and i think my friend zettie went to see it and i think my friend addison went to see it ..... it was good and funny

kitkat421
kitkat421 wrote:
2012-02-21 13:31:14 -0800

i love him hes awesome

olsenfan16
olsenfan16 wrote:
2012-02-21 09:30:38 -0800

Huh??

Lottie_Rocks
Lottie_Rocks wrote:
2012-02-21 09:22:21 -0800

i woched it in the cinema

Who is Cooler, Hello Kitty or Shrek - Vote!

• Hello Kitty is cooler than the stinky green Shrek.
  • Shrek's way cooler than Hello Kitty.
  • Aslan is so much cooler than either one.

Micro_pussinboots-micro
Your favorite sly Spanish kitty is back in his very own movie! Kidzworld reviews Puss in Boots, w...
Micro_puss in boots micro
Fruit meets fairytales in Fruit Ninja: Puss in Boots for the iPhone. Read Kidzworld’s review to s...
Micro_puss-mic
Kidzworld finds out from Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayak what makes the “Puss in Boots” couple s...

Entertainment in the forums

lakink
lakink posted in Celebs:
Justin bieber  :blush
-Gwen42--
-Gwen42-- posted in Movies:
HUNGER GAMES ALL THE WAY!!!
-Gwen42--
I <3 loom braclets!!!
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Movies:
"ThunderSpirit" wrote: "WithdrawnSoul" wrote: Definitely not me. The previous movie was boring at the first time watching it, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same this time. (*・-・) Thank you. I'm pretty sure the reason a lot of people read the book was because 'everyone else was reading it,' and that is the reason I looked into Hunger Games as well, I won't lie. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Hunger Games and Catching Fire, but Mockingjay was a little boring. Not much happened until the very end, and by then my brain shut down. So, no. "ThunderSpirit" wrote: "WithdrawnSoul" wrote: Definitely not me. The previous movie was boring at the first time watching it, I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same this time. (*・-・) Thank you. I'm pretty sure the reason a lot of people read the book was because 'everyone else was reading it,' and that is the reason I looked into Hunger Games as well, I won't lie. Don't get me wrong, I liked the Hunger Games and Catching Fire, but Mockingjay was a little boring. Not much happened until the very end, and by then my brain shut down. So, no. WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING HAPPENED? So many of peoples fav characters died! Peeta gets messed up in the head! Katness is struggling! I mean how was it boring? Well ok i guess it was your opinion but still.
-Gwen42--