Comments

Winter Skincare Tips

Winter can be harsh on your skin, making it dry, itchy, red, and worse. Protect and heal your skin with these easy remedies. Back to Article

paws221
paws221 wrote:
2014-02-21 04:56:58 -0800

ye really does work!!

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:14:26 -0800

its very helpful lolz

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-01-14 23:28:30 -0800

i was watching Dr.Oz today and they were talking about some winter products to use.

Jennifer24
Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-01-14 15:50:20 -0800

Good Helped Me Alot Tho

choco queen
choco queen wrote:
2014-01-09 23:03:44 -0800

thanks for the helpful advice

BlackSparkles200
BlackSparkles200 wrote:
2014-01-03 12:15:16 -0800

I like it nice and simple more ppl should
comment smile

Anazram wrote:
2013-12-26 05:35:59 -0800

Lol, good tips!

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2013-12-18 04:19:23 -0800

i drink 3 litres of water everyday.

skritiparna
skritiparna wrote:
2013-12-17 23:55:19 -0800

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL TIPS.......

disasterology12
disasterology12 wrote:
2013-12-17 19:32:02 -0800

people let me tell u...
only the bee's wax works

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-12-16 19:07:09 -0800

Nice

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2013-11-21 07:20:43 -0800

Nice

MairiStarz
MairiStarz wrote:
2013-10-25 11:25:10 -0700

Wow this is really helpful!

9bella

IMCOOL302 wrote:
2013-07-22 08:33:58 -0700

cool

songfreak
songfreak wrote:
2012-11-12 20:45:21 -0800

I plan on gettin nirtrogena for christmas or/and my bday
No Joke smile

Ever Been Stuck in a Blizzard?

• Yeah, I seem to get stuck in one every year.
  • I've been in one blizzard before.
  • No, it never snows that much where I live.
  • I've never actually seen snow before.

Micro_blush_micro
Cold winter weather and snow means naturally rosy pink cheeks! But even without the aid of winter...
Micro_facial-treatments-micro
It happens to the best of us no matter how well we take care of our skin - cold winter weather c...
Vitamin E is believed to slow down the aging process and prevent illnesses like cancer and heart ...
Imagine racing down a mountain on a modified snow shovel or jumping out of an airplane and landin...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....