Comments

Science Project: Make Your Own Crystals

Did you know crystals aren't just for decoration? If you need some science fair project inspiration or just want to make fun keepsake crystals, then try out one of these crystal growing projects. Back to Article

Wooper1255
Wooper1255 wrote:
2014-04-02 15:47:31 -0700

Sugar Crystals... O3O

ThatsMeCx
ThatsMeCx wrote:
2014-04-01 19:45:03 -0700

Easy! While you are making the solution put it a few drops of food coloring until the color looks just about right to you

fullmoontina
fullmoontina wrote:
2014-03-25 09:38:38 -0700

This is cool and awesome

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2014-03-11 10:53:27 -0700

This sounds very fun! I might try this some time. How would you add colour to the crystals though?

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2014-03-11 10:35:31 -0700

This is soo cool n beautiful to see

roxybaby
roxybaby wrote:
2014-03-06 14:11:07 -0800

This is so cool

prettyme123
prettyme123 wrote:
2014-03-03 16:45:44 -0800

i dont know my salt crystals just got in the fridge

orca123
orca123 wrote:
2014-03-03 10:52:15 -0800

i know this is going to work but i havent tried it

James
admin
James wrote:
2014-02-28 15:04:08 -0800

Awesome!

Starjeba
Starjeba wrote:
2014-02-28 00:10:23 -0800

really a great idea smile

Hello05

milan772 wrote:
2014-02-01 00:57:07 -0800

amazing

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-29 15:40:06 -0800

cool imma do tht right now!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-01-29 15:39:01 -0800

i made this between grade 3 and 6, i don't remember which grade it was o_o

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-29 15:32:38 -0800

This would be so fun and cool to try!

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-01-28 15:45:42 -0800

I am doing this for a science project this year so cool!

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-01-26 14:48:46 -0800

crystal. what interesting experiment to do.

Ever Win at a Science Fair?

• Yeah, I win every year.
  • I've won the science fair once.
  • No, I've never won a science fair before.
  • Science fair? I've never even entered before!

Micro_micro-lipbalm
If you ever thought lip balm was only something you could buy at the drugstore you were very mist...
Micro_a micro
When you look upon a star, does it tell you who you are? That’s what astrology is! About 5000 yea...
Micro_howtogetanaonyourschoolproject-micro
Want to know how to ace your school project? Well Kidzworld has the recipe that will make your te...

Random in the forums

shubhanshu12
shubhanshu12 posted in General:
Ek ldki ko dekh to aisa......... .............jaise mandir m jalta ho koi diya..... Last word A
reply 1 minute
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
Sar jo tera chakraaye, ya dil ##### jaaye Aaja pyaare paas hamaare, kaahe ghabraaye.. kaahe ghabraaye. your turn E
Attitude_Areena
Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si R R R Obot I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Dil Ki Imaarat Mein Tu Hi Bus Tu Hi Hai Neelay Se Naino Ki, Chaavi Hai Meri Hai Resham Ki Zulfon Ki, Chaiyan Abh Meri Hai Chalte Iss Seenay Se, Tujhko Lagaunga Tu Jo Na Aayagi Toh, Sona Main Paunga Kathputli Haathon Ki, Tera Banjaunga Watch Me Robo Shake It I Know You Want To Break It Tu Mujhko Chu Jaaye Toh Shock Na Lag Jaaye Pyaar Ki Gadhi Mein Motor Na Jadh Jaaye Ratiyan Mein Battery Hi Gul Na Ho Jaaye Memory Mein Tu Hi Tu Karti Mujhko Bechain Shutdown Bhi Bhula Main Tadpa Hoon Saari Re R R R Obot Har Pal Tujhe Padhta Hu Main Tera Mann Tere Dil Sensor Mere Takke Hain Naa Hai Na Hi Chil Sooke Honthon Ka Yeh Bosa Bholo Na Kya Tum Logi Kya Raho Nahi Hai Rago Mein Pal Mein Tu Keh Dogi Kya Duniya Ki Zubaan Mein Ho, Yantru Mein Koyi Pyaar Ki Zubaan Mein Haan, Indar Hoon Mein Wahi Aaymat Se Aagey Bhi Mein Jee Lunga Rathi Pe Kyamat Jaisa Pyaar Laaya Hoon Tere Liye Hey Robo Jadoo Nahi You Want It Come And Get It Boy Are You Just A Robo Toy I Don’t Wanna Break You Even Though It Takes You Kind Of Like A Breakthrough You Don’t Even Need A Clue You Be My Man’s Backup I Think You Need A Checkup I Can Melt Your Heart Down May Be If You Got One We’ve Been Doing That For Ages Since It’s Time Of Sages Jao Na Jao Toh Tum Raste Mein Na Aao Inn Pyaar Mein Pagal Robo Main Kehti Hoon Just Go Go Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Naina Miley O Tumse Naina Miley Naina Miley Toh Dil Mein Armaan Khile Pighla Re Pighla Re, Loha Main Pighla Re Mann Mein Mera Mann Mein Shola Sa Nikhla Re Bijli Ki Taro Mein Tu Ulji Hai Sapne Si Iss Paapi Dil Ko Kyun Tu, Laagey Kisi Apne Si I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Robo Dhooba Main, Pyaar Mein Dhooba Re I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl I Am A Super Girl, Teri Pyaari Rapper Girl Robotic Hipnotic Hipnotic Super Sonic Super Star Come Come Come Get It Super Star You You Can’t Touch This
-AdorableArmi-
-AdorableArmi- posted in General:
Never planned that one day i'd be losing you...  Your turn.. S
shubhanshu12