Comments

Tooth Fairy 2: Exclusive Clip and Activity Sheet

Get Ready For Laughs in spring’s funniest fish-out-of-water comedy with heart starring everyone’s favorite tough guy (…in a tutu!). Wat an exclusive clip TOOTH FAIRY 2 On Blu-ray and DVD March 6! Back to Article

NatashaBiance
NatashaBiance wrote:
2012-03-14 10:18:56 -0700

this most be a laughing movie..

143DracoMalfoy
143DracoMalfoy wrote:
2012-02-26 05:36:39 -0800

i saw da 1st one n i LOVED it

mirahcarey
mirahcarey wrote:
2012-02-25 00:38:45 -0800

if watched tooth fairy wich is a nother film i didnt know there was a nother one omg i need to watch it now now nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-02-23 17:24:11 -0800

I've seen the first one and this one looks kinda good. smile

Im2hot4yew18
Im2hot4yew18 wrote:
2012-02-23 15:56:46 -0800

I LOVE LARYBig Grin

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-02-23 13:44:41 -0800

i love Lary the cable guy

makeitshine1234
makeitshine1234 wrote:
2012-02-23 12:30:11 -0800

i want to see that

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-02-23 11:22:21 -0800

lol

Tooth

Which other famous celebrities would make a good Tooth Fairy?

• Zac Efron
  • Taylor Swift
  • Robert Pattinson
  • Lady Gaga

Micro_tf2-micro
National Children's Oral Health Foundation and Tooth Fairy 2 join in a first-of-it's kind partner...
Micro_tangled_micro
Disney’s 3D animated feature film Tangled, on Blu-Ray and DVD March 29, tells the story of Rapunz...
Micro_toothfairy-micro
As The Rock, Dwayne Johnson last wrestled professionally in a match for WrestleMania XX in 2004. ...

Entertainment in the forums

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose posted in Movies:
"Crazyoscar" wrote:I know! I can't wait to see it!!Yeah.. Harry Osbourne will probably be big in it.. He looks so different from the original!Yeah, I like both, really. I guess it was because I wasn't a big of a fan of the Original Trilogy as I am of the  The Amazing Spiderman. I also prefer the Amazing Spiderman because he actually made the web-shooters, and it really showed how smart he was. I mean, no offence, but in the first films everyone said he was really smart but we never got to see him do something genuis.I'm scared too! I don't want her to die either!Electro seems like sorta a drama queen. I mean, have you seen the trailer where he got all mad because Spiderman didn't remember him? :confused Bit of an over-reaction! He's a changed man :) And by change, I mean way more evil :| I suppose so. But, not trying to sound offense, I think Spiderman is quite old so I think that maybe that's why I prefer the Amazing Spiderman. BUT I still love the original movies. Also I think it's because Spiderman showed a lot of romance compared to the amazing spiderman. Yeah I know, the web shooters are awesome! MY GWEN BABY! *dramatically, and hysterically sobs* I know right? He goes all ninja-style and it's funny when he's like, "YOU LIED TO ME!" in a overly dramatic way. The best moments in the trailer is when Peter's aunt complains about the laundry and he says he was washing the American flag. lol xD
Boysrock50
erm....was I? XD
MermaidMagic33
"Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_-  sorrryyyyy :S Nah it's ok. I know you were joking.
Boysrock50
"MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_- sorrryyyyy :S
MermaidMagic33