Comments

March 2012 Horoscopes

Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes. Back to Article

self-made'CC
self-made'CC wrote:
2012-03-01 16:40:17 -0800

Im glad im a pisces baby...

kgmsmskm

Meow15 wrote:
2012-03-01 15:47:19 -0800

My birthday is not up there it is the 15th

TaylorrBabiee♥
TaylorrBabiee♥ wrote:
2012-03-01 15:42:05 -0800

My Birthday Is Tomorrow !!
Yeaah Buhdieeeeee ( ;

macij19 wrote:
2012-03-01 14:01:39 -0800

my birthday is march 19 2012

gawjussanna
gawjussanna wrote:
2012-03-01 13:03:27 -0800

its national book day! everybody read

randomchick21
randomchick21 wrote:
2012-03-01 12:26:02 -0800

im piecies and it say i haveing a party but my birthday was in february.....

vika9110
vika9110 wrote:
2012-03-01 12:09:34 -0800

Oooooooooh it says someone I least expect is crushing on me ^-^ I wonder who?
I'm Aquarius

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-03-01 11:57:17 -0800

imma aries and i am gonna have a big party 4 my b-day (i be goin on 13)

rubycherry
rubycherry wrote:
2012-03-01 11:50:54 -0800

............

blueberry64
blueberry64 wrote:
2012-03-01 11:35:26 -0800

im in such a crises im in thrid grade and i like a guy named Henry T. he's in my after noon class

@maddiewithfrnds
@maddiewithfrnds wrote:
2012-03-01 09:29:59 -0800

they telll i discovered something new about my self!!!...smile...(cancer)

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-03-01 09:27:09 -0800

imma Taurus

@shley99
@shley99 wrote:
2012-03-01 02:01:08 -0800

me saggi nd i guess they r ri8!

chaturya(princess)
chaturya(princess) wrote:
2012-02-29 20:44:38 -0800

oh mine is taurus!!!!!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.