Comments

March 2012 Horoscopes

Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes. Back to Article

self-made'CC
self-made'CC wrote:
2012-03-01 16:40:17 -0800

Im glad im a pisces baby...

kgmsmskm

Meow15 wrote:
2012-03-01 15:47:19 -0800

My birthday is not up there it is the 15th

TaylorrBabiee♥
TaylorrBabiee♥ wrote:
2012-03-01 15:42:05 -0800

My Birthday Is Tomorrow !!
Yeaah Buhdieeeeee ( ;

macij19 wrote:
2012-03-01 14:01:39 -0800

my birthday is march 19 2012

gawjussanna
gawjussanna wrote:
2012-03-01 13:03:27 -0800

its national book day! everybody read

randomchick21
randomchick21 wrote:
2012-03-01 12:26:02 -0800

im piecies and it say i haveing a party but my birthday was in february.....

vika9110
vika9110 wrote:
2012-03-01 12:09:34 -0800

Oooooooooh it says someone I least expect is crushing on me ^-^ I wonder who?
I'm Aquarius

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-03-01 11:57:17 -0800

imma aries and i am gonna have a big party 4 my b-day (i be goin on 13)

rubycherry
rubycherry wrote:
2012-03-01 11:50:54 -0800

............

blueberry64
blueberry64 wrote:
2012-03-01 11:35:26 -0800

im in such a crises im in thrid grade and i like a guy named Henry T. he's in my after noon class

@maddiewithfrnds
@maddiewithfrnds wrote:
2012-03-01 09:29:59 -0800

they telll i discovered something new about my self!!!...smile...(cancer)

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-03-01 09:27:09 -0800

imma Taurus

@shley99
@shley99 wrote:
2012-03-01 02:01:08 -0800

me saggi nd i guess they r ri8!

chaturya(princess)
chaturya(princess) wrote:
2012-02-29 20:44:38 -0800

oh mine is taurus!!!!!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Find out what lies ahead in Kidzworld’s horoscopes
Micro_chinese horoscopes micro
According to Chinese culture, 12 animals – the 12 signs of the zodiac – represent certain years. ...
Micro_horoscopes micro
January marks the beginning of a brand new year! Find out what success lies in your future for 20...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?