Comments

March 2012 Horoscopes

Spring is just around the corner. Find out what lays ahead in Kidzworld’s March horoscopes. Back to Article

self-made'CC
self-made'CC wrote:
2012-03-01 16:40:17 -0800

Im glad im a pisces baby...

kgmsmskm

Meow15 wrote:
2012-03-01 15:47:19 -0800

My birthday is not up there it is the 15th

TaylorrBabiee♥
TaylorrBabiee♥ wrote:
2012-03-01 15:42:05 -0800

My Birthday Is Tomorrow !!
Yeaah Buhdieeeeee ( ;

macij19 wrote:
2012-03-01 14:01:39 -0800

my birthday is march 19 2012

gawjussanna
gawjussanna wrote:
2012-03-01 13:03:27 -0800

its national book day! everybody read

randomchick21
randomchick21 wrote:
2012-03-01 12:26:02 -0800

im piecies and it say i haveing a party but my birthday was in february.....

vika9110
vika9110 wrote:
2012-03-01 12:09:34 -0800

Oooooooooh it says someone I least expect is crushing on me ^-^ I wonder who?
I'm Aquarius

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-03-01 11:57:17 -0800

imma aries and i am gonna have a big party 4 my b-day (i be goin on 13)

rubycherry
rubycherry wrote:
2012-03-01 11:50:54 -0800

............

blueberry64
blueberry64 wrote:
2012-03-01 11:35:26 -0800

im in such a crises im in thrid grade and i like a guy named Henry T. he's in my after noon class

@maddiewithfrnds
@maddiewithfrnds wrote:
2012-03-01 09:29:59 -0800

they telll i discovered something new about my self!!!...smile...(cancer)

camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-03-01 09:27:09 -0800

imma Taurus

@shley99
@shley99 wrote:
2012-03-01 02:01:08 -0800

me saggi nd i guess they r ri8!

chaturya(princess)
chaturya(princess) wrote:
2012-02-29 20:44:38 -0800

oh mine is taurus!!!!!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Find out what lies ahead in Kidzworld’s horoscopes
Micro_chinese horoscopes micro
According to Chinese culture, 12 animals – the 12 signs of the zodiac – represent certain years. ...
Micro_horoscopes micro
January marks the beginning of a brand new year! Find out what success lies in your future for 20...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel