Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 20:29:29 -0700

yea later in da future we break up

-TrillOne
-TrillOne wrote:
2014-08-17 20:27:35 -0700

one day you'll meet a girl whos worth it all .

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 20:24:16 -0700

nope im done wit dem ALL

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-17 20:05:15 -0700

Yeah you're done with heart breakers.
And start to move with the real ones.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 19:32:18 -0700

true but im.done with girls aswell im donevwith heart breakers

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-17 19:20:53 -0700

If you ask him and refuses to say, then forget it. Move on and forget thinking the reason why he dump you. Trust me. One day YOU WILL KNOW.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 18:25:35 -0700

i dont know hwy they do that must be a reason or its a stupid reason

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 18:25:14 -0700

its ok Jesse's here all the problems will go away just breath in but dont pop those cheeks i hadnt kiss dem yet :3

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-03-22 07:01:31 -0700

I honestly would have hid under that guys bed I'd be so mad, no reason? That's the trigger Hun that he's a real jerk. He didn't even want to stay friends. Jerk level 42

Mylittlegril
Mylittlegril wrote:
2014-02-05 11:42:58 -0800

I am tht way right now with my ex n we hav been over for a year n me n his gf tht he has now r like sister but me n him r like world war 2 idk y or what i did to him but all i want to do is be friends with him so it dont seem odd when i hang out with his gf!!!!! I hate how boys think when they break up with us girls!!!

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:08:08 -0800

boys.......are always bringing me down....its just life i guess

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-10 14:28:05 -0800

I wanna know why he dumped me!! Ik im not the prettiest girl but seriously!!

ghostbuster123
ghostbuster123 wrote:
2013-10-25 05:16:23 -0700

never let a stupid mindless boy let u down

Trixxi
Trixxi wrote:
2013-10-23 15:20:19 -0700

Or instead of asking some computer that knows nothing about you try askin him y he dunmped u... Just seems to make more sense.

flame the bunnyrabbit
flame the bunnyrabbit wrote:
2013-10-23 14:09:53 -0700

getting dumped sucks,but you can always talk to your friends and they'll help you through it

PianoGuy300
PianoGuy300 wrote:
2013-10-23 06:06:04 -0700

dont think that, coz he dumped u, u wont ever get a bf again. He MIGHT of done it 4 no reason some boys do that to make u feel bad. Don't feel bad. There r loads of boys to choose from in this world. smile =]

Zombielover321
Zombielover321 wrote:
2013-10-23 03:26:00 -0700

having a broken heart hurts, trust me i know. but on of my friends told me that guys can love you for a while then get bored and move on.

jayjaykiss kiss
jayjaykiss kiss wrote:
2013-10-22 22:18:55 -0700

Owe tricks,thots, and what Eva u is it really don't matter he ain't the 1 period point blank u gotta move on like he apparently don't c the goodness in u a lot of boys don't c that in me or others u still gotta me on there's more cutiesss out der just don't do it on her

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-10-22 20:56:01 -0700

If someone breaks up with someone else, that means that they werent right for you in the first place.

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-22 20:54:01 -0700

Okay, y'all quit tripin. Sometimes i won't work out, your supposed to build a healthy relationship.

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

sisihastwobunnies
Dear Jaera, While I understand it's hard to not have a crush on a guy in school, you're too young to think about a love life. Just live and let live! If he likes you back I'm sure he'd probably say so. Until then, just forget about it. He probably isn't the match for you anyway. So why risk the chance of your heart being broken when he says no?       Sincerely as Salami Sauce,         sisihastwobunnies <3
ModernDoctorWhy
ModernDoctorWhy posted in Style:
So I think your best option is try a sharpie and see if it stays on better. If it doesn't work try to make one of those fake nails.
cyber309
cyber309 posted in Family Issues:
not really, they yell at me a lot, but they never actually punish me, except when i attempt suicide, that gets me in a lot of trouble. They also let me do a decent amount of things as well, such as dyeing my hair blue and walking 20 minutes to get to walmart.
Qwecie_Starboi
noooo
Qwecie_Starboi
Qwecie_Starboi posted in Style:
wear something nice, not attractive, not embarrasing and school like :love