Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

5SecondsOfSummerGirl#1
5SecondsOfSummerGirl#1 wrote:
2014-09-16 07:46:29 -0700

u know right i oso know YOURS!!! Ashton Irwin! lol

taffypinkie16
taffypinkie16 wrote:
2014-09-16 00:18:50 -0700

@ToriCarly23 - i know who is that!!!

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
-ImNotABeautyQueen- wrote:
2014-09-15 18:28:04 -0700

lol hahahaha xD

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
-ImNotABeautyQueen- wrote:
2014-09-15 18:27:39 -0700

Well L8, for me you didn't do anything wrong, it was his choice to let go of someone who should be treasured, like you. It's his loss for letting you go, I mean why breakup with the girl you love for no apparent reason -.-

So for me all you've gotta do is Let It Go... smile

ToriCarly23
ToriCarly23 wrote:
2014-09-15 18:14:50 -0700

i got a boyfriend whos 18 n hes just fine... but always feelin awkward for us

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 20:29:29 -0700

yea later in da future we break up

-TrillOne
-TrillOne wrote:
2014-08-17 20:27:35 -0700

one day you'll meet a girl whos worth it all .

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 20:24:16 -0700

nope im done wit dem ALL

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-17 20:05:15 -0700

Yeah you're done with heart breakers.
And start to move with the real ones.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 19:32:18 -0700

true but im.done with girls aswell im donevwith heart breakers

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-17 19:20:53 -0700

If you ask him and refuses to say, then forget it. Move on and forget thinking the reason why he dump you. Trust me. One day YOU WILL KNOW.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 18:25:35 -0700

i dont know hwy they do that must be a reason or its a stupid reason

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 18:25:14 -0700

its ok Jesse's here all the problems will go away just breath in but dont pop those cheeks i hadnt kiss dem yet :3

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-03-22 07:01:31 -0700

I honestly would have hid under that guys bed I'd be so mad, no reason? That's the trigger Hun that he's a real jerk. He didn't even want to stay friends. Jerk level 42

Mylittlegril
Mylittlegril wrote:
2014-02-05 11:42:58 -0800

I am tht way right now with my ex n we hav been over for a year n me n his gf tht he has now r like sister but me n him r like world war 2 idk y or what i did to him but all i want to do is be friends with him so it dont seem odd when i hang out with his gf!!!!! I hate how boys think when they break up with us girls!!!

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:08:08 -0800

boys.......are always bringing me down....its just life i guess

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-10 14:28:05 -0800

I wanna know why he dumped me!! Ik im not the prettiest girl but seriously!!

ghostbuster123
ghostbuster123 wrote:
2013-10-25 05:16:23 -0700

never let a stupid mindless boy let u down

Trixxi
Trixxi wrote:
2013-10-23 15:20:19 -0700

Or instead of asking some computer that knows nothing about you try askin him y he dunmped u... Just seems to make more sense.

flame the bunnyrabbit
flame the bunnyrabbit wrote:
2013-10-23 14:09:53 -0700

getting dumped sucks,but you can always talk to your friends and they'll help you through it

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day