Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-03-22 07:01:31 -0700

I honestly would have hid under that guys bed I'd be so mad, no reason? That's the trigger Hun that he's a real jerk. He didn't even want to stay friends. Jerk level 42

Mylittlegril
Mylittlegril wrote:
2014-02-05 11:42:58 -0800

I am tht way right now with my ex n we hav been over for a year n me n his gf tht he has now r like sister but me n him r like world war 2 idk y or what i did to him but all i want to do is be friends with him so it dont seem odd when i hang out with his gf!!!!! I hate how boys think when they break up with us girls!!!

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:08:08 -0800

boys.......are always bringing me down....its just life i guess

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-10 14:28:05 -0800

I wanna know why he dumped me!! Ik im not the prettiest girl but seriously!!

ghostbuster123
ghostbuster123 wrote:
2013-10-25 05:16:23 -0700

never let a stupid mindless boy let u down

Trixxi
Trixxi wrote:
2013-10-23 15:20:19 -0700

Or instead of asking some computer that knows nothing about you try askin him y he dunmped u... Just seems to make more sense.

flame the bunnyrabbit
flame the bunnyrabbit wrote:
2013-10-23 14:09:53 -0700

getting dumped sucks,but you can always talk to your friends and they'll help you through it

PianoGuy300
PianoGuy300 wrote:
2013-10-23 06:06:04 -0700

dont think that, coz he dumped u, u wont ever get a bf again. He MIGHT of done it 4 no reason some boys do that to make u feel bad. Don't feel bad. There r loads of boys to choose from in this world. smile =]

Zombielover321
Zombielover321 wrote:
2013-10-23 03:26:00 -0700

having a broken heart hurts, trust me i know. but on of my friends told me that guys can love you for a while then get bored and move on.

jayjaykiss kiss
jayjaykiss kiss wrote:
2013-10-22 22:18:55 -0700

Owe tricks,thots, and what Eva u is it really don't matter he ain't the 1 period point blank u gotta move on like he apparently don't c the goodness in u a lot of boys don't c that in me or others u still gotta me on there's more cutiesss out der just don't do it on her

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-10-22 20:56:01 -0700

If someone breaks up with someone else, that means that they werent right for you in the first place.

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-22 20:54:01 -0700

Okay, y'all quit tripin. Sometimes i won't work out, your supposed to build a healthy relationship.

gotmyshadesonoo
gotmyshadesonoo wrote:
2013-10-22 20:48:38 -0700

#tru he's right guys are made out to be bad and most of the time it aint us!! speak the truth

applejack45
applejack45 wrote:
2013-10-22 19:31:43 -0700

yea but if they break the boys heart for no reason than its the girls fault

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-10-22 19:15:12 -0700

Dont get me wrong now im a girl to but yall cant keep blaming the boys yah know yall be cheating and lieing to them sometimes n stop acting like your inocent(dont be playing inocent) cuz if your boyfriend was lieing and all to u you would be omg i can not belive that your doing this and that and yall be assuming too n then when they fell stressed out there like im done i cant be in this relationship yall go around saying omg he broke my heart i loved him so much....... So others can fell sorry f

blueberryemd
blueberryemd wrote:
2013-10-22 18:56:56 -0700

but it hurts worse to girls

CrazyBoyG
CrazyBoyG wrote:
2013-10-22 18:50:03 -0700

lmao messed up madison xD

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-22 18:44:23 -0700

Man, girls dump guys to.. Bull....

monkee101
monkee101 wrote:
2013-10-22 17:18:24 -0700

true dat

Madisonlove123
Madisonlove123 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:55:58 -0700

I can see why he dumped u

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Friends:
this year.... Still have....
arosha
arosha posted in Family Issues:
my parents never fight
xXlove-bugXx
my parents are prolly like a 5 i mean i dont have chores or anything but i cant stay at my friends house unless theyve met the parents and have known them for a while. I also cant just leave the house and go for a walk or anything even if i have a phone.
xXlove-bugXx
xXlove-bugXx posted in Style:
Ive noticed everyone is trying to be "country" or "redneck" all of sudden. I just dont get it i mean im dating a redneck but the difference is hes a real redneck, hes lived in the country and knows how to ride a horse and fish. But alot of people nowadays are trying to say their country or redneck because they listen to bands like "Florida Georgia line" and i just dont understand it, its not a fashion statement its a lifestyle. What are your opinions on it?
Fluffydragonpuppy
My parents are about an 8. I put a lot of care and effort into my schoolwork, so they'd only take away my privileges (phone, internet, DS) if I wasn't trying. But, I give it my all, and behave in general, so they're pretty easy. However, I knew this girl in home and careers class last year who got her phone taken away because her grade point average was 3.4 instead of 3.66.