Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-03-22 07:01:31 -0700

I honestly would have hid under that guys bed I'd be so mad, no reason? That's the trigger Hun that he's a real jerk. He didn't even want to stay friends. Jerk level 42

Mylittlegril
Mylittlegril wrote:
2014-02-05 11:42:58 -0800

I am tht way right now with my ex n we hav been over for a year n me n his gf tht he has now r like sister but me n him r like world war 2 idk y or what i did to him but all i want to do is be friends with him so it dont seem odd when i hang out with his gf!!!!! I hate how boys think when they break up with us girls!!!

girlplz1
girlplz1 wrote:
2013-11-19 16:08:08 -0800

boys.......are always bringing me down....its just life i guess

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-10 14:28:05 -0800

I wanna know why he dumped me!! Ik im not the prettiest girl but seriously!!

ghostbuster123
ghostbuster123 wrote:
2013-10-25 05:16:23 -0700

never let a stupid mindless boy let u down

Trixxi
Trixxi wrote:
2013-10-23 15:20:19 -0700

Or instead of asking some computer that knows nothing about you try askin him y he dunmped u... Just seems to make more sense.

flame the bunnyrabbit
flame the bunnyrabbit wrote:
2013-10-23 14:09:53 -0700

getting dumped sucks,but you can always talk to your friends and they'll help you through it

PianoGuy300
PianoGuy300 wrote:
2013-10-23 06:06:04 -0700

dont think that, coz he dumped u, u wont ever get a bf again. He MIGHT of done it 4 no reason some boys do that to make u feel bad. Don't feel bad. There r loads of boys to choose from in this world. smile =]

Zombielover321
Zombielover321 wrote:
2013-10-23 03:26:00 -0700

having a broken heart hurts, trust me i know. but on of my friends told me that guys can love you for a while then get bored and move on.

jayjaykiss kiss
jayjaykiss kiss wrote:
2013-10-22 22:18:55 -0700

Owe tricks,thots, and what Eva u is it really don't matter he ain't the 1 period point blank u gotta move on like he apparently don't c the goodness in u a lot of boys don't c that in me or others u still gotta me on there's more cutiesss out der just don't do it on her

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-10-22 20:56:01 -0700

If someone breaks up with someone else, that means that they werent right for you in the first place.

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-22 20:54:01 -0700

Okay, y'all quit tripin. Sometimes i won't work out, your supposed to build a healthy relationship.

gotmyshadesonoo
gotmyshadesonoo wrote:
2013-10-22 20:48:38 -0700

#tru he's right guys are made out to be bad and most of the time it aint us!! speak the truth

applejack45
applejack45 wrote:
2013-10-22 19:31:43 -0700

yea but if they break the boys heart for no reason than its the girls fault

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-10-22 19:15:12 -0700

Dont get me wrong now im a girl to but yall cant keep blaming the boys yah know yall be cheating and lieing to them sometimes n stop acting like your inocent(dont be playing inocent) cuz if your boyfriend was lieing and all to u you would be omg i can not belive that your doing this and that and yall be assuming too n then when they fell stressed out there like im done i cant be in this relationship yall go around saying omg he broke my heart i loved him so much....... So others can fell sorry f

blueberryemd
blueberryemd wrote:
2013-10-22 18:56:56 -0700

but it hurts worse to girls

CrazyBoyG
CrazyBoyG wrote:
2013-10-22 18:50:03 -0700

lmao messed up madison xD

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-22 18:44:23 -0700

Man, girls dump guys to.. Bull....

monkee101
monkee101 wrote:
2013-10-22 17:18:24 -0700

true dat

Madisonlove123
Madisonlove123 wrote:
2013-10-22 16:55:58 -0700

I can see why he dumped u

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)