Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-19 03:34:16 -0700

he dumped you cos you're not as fab as me. :*

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-19 03:32:35 -0700

did you show him your star wars collection? girrrrrrrrllll

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-19 03:26:54 -0700

Coz it's great to do...

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:26:05 -0700

guy got dumped too many times so he thought of dumping u

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:24:41 -0700

guys gets bored and dumps girls .-.

xXawesomeXx1000

Chy'Lovee(: wrote:
2013-01-03 14:50:12 -0800

Mhmmm ; Ammenn ; (

dancez5678
dancez5678 wrote:
2013-01-02 15:52:03 -0800

the reason you had a bad break up is just God's way of saying he isn't the one
.......so there for look for a other guy that caches your eye and believe!!!!!!!

QueenHeart
QueenHeart wrote:
2012-10-30 16:29:05 -0700

maybe he loves you, he just think u don't like him

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-08 17:54:53 -0700

i think he still likes me but i dont know...

I ♥ Sel Gomez
I ♥ Sel Gomez wrote:
2012-08-07 21:49:14 -0700

Some people's friends tell them to break up with their GF/BF if things were going really well that must be the case!

alicelover123

karyzmalovesyou wrote:
2012-07-26 21:09:01 -0700

Hey

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-07-26 20:55:22 -0700

why i like pie it doesn't related to the Dish-It

Hollie23
Hollie23 wrote:
2012-07-26 20:53:28 -0700

Embarrassed i like pie 2!!! ;O

bryce.got.swag
bryce.got.swag wrote:
2012-07-26 20:51:55 -0700

i like pie

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour