Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

Chy'Lovee(:
Chy'Lovee(: wrote:
2013-01-03 14:50:12 -0800

Mhmmm ; Ammenn ; (

dancez5678
dancez5678 wrote:
2013-01-02 15:52:03 -0800

the reason you had a bad break up is just God's way of saying he isn't the one
.......so there for look for a other guy that caches your eye and believe!!!!!!!

QueenHeart
QueenHeart wrote:
2012-10-30 16:29:05 -0700

maybe he loves you, he just think u don't like him

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-08 17:54:53 -0700

i think he still likes me but i dont know...

I ♥ Sel Gomez
I ♥ Sel Gomez wrote:
2012-08-07 21:49:14 -0700

Some people's friends tell them to break up with their GF/BF if things were going really well that must be the case!

alicelover123

karyzmalovesyou wrote:
2012-07-26 21:09:01 -0700

Hey

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-07-26 20:55:22 -0700

why i like pie it doesn't related to the Dish-It

Hollie23
Hollie23 wrote:
2012-07-26 20:53:28 -0700

Embarrassed i like pie 2!!! ;O

bryce.got.swag
bryce.got.swag wrote:
2012-07-26 20:51:55 -0700

i like pie

ZThumper
ZThumper wrote:
2012-07-26 20:49:22 -0700

If he dumped you then he probibly thinks he better than you, but really he doesnt know what hes missing!! I get dumped all the time, and itz all because people are saying hes to good for me, hes just trying to make his ego look better! Dont worry, you'll be okay

niallover123456
niallover123456 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:07:11 -0700

I know it hurts when u get dumped and maybe he just needed some more guy time or something

GabbyCutiePie15
GabbyCutiePie15 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:00:43 -0700

I know what its like........IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!! Watever forget him and go find someone who loves u and respects u!!!!!

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-25 20:48:10 -0700

your too good for him OBVIOUSLY

talentdancer111
talentdancer111 wrote:
2012-07-25 15:11:19 -0700

date someone else move on as soon as he sees u with another guy hell get jealous and realize he made a mistake

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:15:48 -0700

ya dnt worry he will relize he had the world and lost it

ReAlChickAlLday
ReAlChickAlLday wrote:
2012-07-24 14:03:36 -0700

Pop A Pill Or Pop That P....!

kutie_365
kutie_365 wrote:
2012-07-24 13:48:05 -0700

he love ya and will always will he just to smart to fight 4 it

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I was with my boyfriend for 7 months and one day he just dumped me when I got to school in the mo...
I dated a guy, but we broke up because he said he didn't want a girlfriend. Now he's going...
It's very close to Valentine's Day and my boyfriend dumped me cuz he thought I was chea...

kaykay2002