Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-19 03:39:44 -0700

aw nikki bby , love you
ads , you're fab too bby

Adddina.
Adddina. wrote:
2013-05-19 03:37:50 -0700

-.- lmao shh (; hahah

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-19 03:37:26 -0700

dani, you're fab too.

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-19 03:36:12 -0700

hahahaha , i'm make myself laugh

Adddina.
Adddina. wrote:
2013-05-19 03:34:33 -0700

Daniel ! haa

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-19 03:34:16 -0700

he dumped you cos you're not as fab as me. :*

Burymeinyourthoughts
Burymeinyourthoughts wrote:
2013-05-19 03:32:35 -0700

did you show him your star wars collection? girrrrrrrrllll

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-19 03:26:54 -0700

Coz it's great to do...

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:26:05 -0700

guy got dumped too many times so he thought of dumping u

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:24:41 -0700

guys gets bored and dumps girls .-.

xXawesomeXx1000

Chy'Lovee(: wrote:
2013-01-03 14:50:12 -0800

Mhmmm ; Ammenn ; (

dancez5678
dancez5678 wrote:
2013-01-02 15:52:03 -0800

the reason you had a bad break up is just God's way of saying he isn't the one
.......so there for look for a other guy that caches your eye and believe!!!!!!!

QueenHeart
QueenHeart wrote:
2012-10-30 16:29:05 -0700

maybe he loves you, he just think u don't like him

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-08 17:54:53 -0700

i think he still likes me but i dont know...

I ♥ Sel Gomez
I ♥ Sel Gomez wrote:
2012-08-07 21:49:14 -0700

Some people's friends tell them to break up with their GF/BF if things were going really well that must be the case!

alicelover123
alicelover123 wrote:
2012-07-28 06:48:55 -0700

i guess he'll be back

david young
david young wrote:
2012-07-26 21:16:40 -0700

hey

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.