Comments

Dear Dish-It: Why Did He Dump Me?

L8 asks: “My BF recently dumped me for no reason, but we still see each other every day at school. When I asked if we could still be friends, he refused. What did I do wrong?” Back to Article

-.MakeHimSmile.-_2205984
-.MakeHimSmile.-_2205984 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:14:51 -0700

What kind of pie.? :o

karyzmalovesyou
karyzmalovesyou wrote:
2012-07-26 21:09:01 -0700

Hey

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2012-07-26 20:55:22 -0700

why i like pie it doesn't related to the Dish-It

Hollie23
Hollie23 wrote:
2012-07-26 20:53:28 -0700

Embarrassed i like pie 2!!! ;O

bryce.got.swag
bryce.got.swag wrote:
2012-07-26 20:51:55 -0700

i like pie

ZThumper
ZThumper wrote:
2012-07-26 20:49:22 -0700

If he dumped you then he probibly thinks he better than you, but really he doesnt know what hes missing!! I get dumped all the time, and itz all because people are saying hes to good for me, hes just trying to make his ego look better! Dont worry, you'll be okay

niallover123456
niallover123456 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:07:11 -0700

I know it hurts when u get dumped and maybe he just needed some more guy time or something

GabbyCutiePie15
GabbyCutiePie15 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:00:43 -0700

I know what its like........IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!! Watever forget him and go find someone who loves u and respects u!!!!!

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-25 20:48:10 -0700

your too good for him OBVIOUSLY

talentdancer111
talentdancer111 wrote:
2012-07-25 15:11:19 -0700

date someone else move on as soon as he sees u with another guy hell get jealous and realize he made a mistake

Katie101
Katie101 wrote:
2012-07-24 20:15:48 -0700

ya dnt worry he will relize he had the world and lost it

ReAlChickAlLday_1878394
ReAlChickAlLday_1878394 wrote:
2012-07-24 14:03:36 -0700

Pop A Pill Or Pop That P....!

kutie_365
kutie_365 wrote:
2012-07-24 13:48:05 -0700

he love ya and will always will he just to smart to fight 4 it

kutie_365
kutie_365 wrote:
2012-07-24 13:47:30 -0700

he coming for ya

kute1234
kute1234 wrote:
2012-07-24 13:45:18 -0700

LOL HE WILL BE BACK FOR YOU GIRL SO YOU NEED TO STOP WITH DAT SUFF WHEN YOU SEE HIM TELL HIM TO GET A LIFE SAID IT LIKE YOU IS POURD

hanggirl123
hanggirl123 wrote:
2012-07-24 13:30:38 -0700

ik i just got dumped today i miss him alot

nerdygirl1224

2012-07-24 13:20:48 -0700

Nice arguement

Princetonlady143
Princetonlady143 wrote:
2012-07-24 13:07:46 -0700

IS THE ARGUMENT OVER

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.