Comments

Dear Dish-It: Making the First Move

Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving conversation with him, but I'm too shy!” Back to Article

Zey
Zey wrote:
2012-06-14 12:42:13 -0700

I have a crush on this boy at my school but heres the thing, we hever talk to each other we dont hang out at all and i like him. Im confused though because at the dance his friend told me he wanted to dance with me right in front of my crush, but then my crush immediatly said no and barely turned red.

miss addittude2
miss addittude2 wrote:
2012-06-14 12:37:43 -0700

ok cry then boo yoo boo

MalaciAnn
MalaciAnn wrote:
2012-06-12 23:41:55 -0700

i told the boy how i felt and its been a year since i told him. he asked me to go out with him a little more than 2 months ago. i give dating and love advice to anyone. But if u truly love him then u shud say something, or if ur too scared then ask a friend to do it for u. tell them to tell the boy for u during a class u dont have with them but ur friend does. u might surprise urself if he likes u back! u never know!

Keke1033
Keke1033 wrote:
2012-06-05 13:51:39 -0700

What i do is I just sit by him and a group of mine and his friends and we all just start a convo.

cherryblossom125
cherryblossom125 wrote:
2012-05-05 18:43:58 -0700

You could make da first move or he can it just all depends on if u got da guts 2 do it

Danny6199
Danny6199 wrote:
2012-05-03 13:16:51 -0700

it does ive been kissed but i wann move

unicorns:D
unicorns:D wrote:
2012-05-02 14:29:22 -0700

a lot of things good things could happened when you make the first move...

IEATBRAIN(:_2017309
IEATBRAIN(:_2017309 wrote:
2012-05-02 07:04:10 -0700

v Vaughn, you would laugh at that xD

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-05-02 05:23:36 -0700

8 people failed to make their first move TROLOLOLOLOLOL XD XD XD XD

hursty4ever
hursty4ever wrote:
2012-05-01 12:47:51 -0700

i fanced someone and i never picked up the courage until one day and i finally realised i needed to make the first move so all i doone was talk about what we have in common and thas how we are toghther now it is easier then you think it is once your in te swing of the consacion u act like u have done it before good.

;DeeJordan'ss!
;DeeJordan'ss! wrote:
2012-04-30 11:54:09 -0700

it seems so easy but To me its not

Violet657
Violet657 wrote:
2012-04-30 09:44:32 -0700

I hav the same problem-i sit nxt 2 my crush in almost every lesson @ school so were gr8 m8s he had a gf a few weeks ago but since they broke up he looks @ me more & smiles.He even called me 'babe' da ova day.Hav 0 idea wht 2 do cuz am V. V. V. shy person PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!

Giselle568
Giselle568 wrote:
2012-04-25 15:34:31 -0700

i have a crush im in 2nd grade and hes in my clas and he sits behind me in math reading socil studies writing i get really shy and in my class room we sit in row and im in the fourth row and hes in the third row 2nd and i sit 2nd i get so red and smile while he reads i feal so in love when i at school

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-25 02:34:02 -0700

Hi hi hi

Starla
Starla wrote:
2012-04-21 18:18:13 -0700

These tips are helpful (:
My crush is in ALL of my classes! Embarrassed
I have to sit next to him in English class!

divaforeverlove614
divaforeverlove614 wrote:
2012-04-21 12:19:50 -0700

My frsh sit behind me in readingand next to me at math in the lunch room the table next to me pleqevtell me whqt I should do qmlnd be my friend

divaforeverlove614
divaforeverlove614 wrote:
2012-04-21 12:17:42 -0700

I just wqit qd hen I touch him

dramaqueen14
dramaqueen14 wrote:
2012-04-20 05:46:31 -0700

my crush was watching me the other day during morning meeting and it freaked me out i had to tell my friend and she said to look away but i did not look away and i think he likes me now

dramaqueen14
dramaqueen14 wrote:
2012-04-20 05:42:51 -0700

I HAVE A CRUSH AT SCHOOL AND MY BEST FRIEND PROMIESED NOT TO TELL MY CRUSH AND SHE DID HOW DO I FIX THAT ?

littlemskayla
littlemskayla wrote:
2012-04-16 18:23:41 -0700

i have a crush

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day