Comments

Dear Dish-It: Making the First Move

Cookie asks: “How do I make the first move when it comes to chatting with my crush? I’m craving conversation with him, but I'm too shy!” Back to Article

Zey
Zey wrote:
2012-06-14 12:42:13 -0700

I have a crush on this boy at my school but heres the thing, we hever talk to each other we dont hang out at all and i like him. Im confused though because at the dance his friend told me he wanted to dance with me right in front of my crush, but then my crush immediatly said no and barely turned red.

miss addittude2
miss addittude2 wrote:
2012-06-14 12:37:43 -0700

ok cry then boo yoo boo

MalaciAnn
MalaciAnn wrote:
2012-06-12 23:41:55 -0700

i told the boy how i felt and its been a year since i told him. he asked me to go out with him a little more than 2 months ago. i give dating and love advice to anyone. But if u truly love him then u shud say something, or if ur too scared then ask a friend to do it for u. tell them to tell the boy for u during a class u dont have with them but ur friend does. u might surprise urself if he likes u back! u never know!

Keke1033
Keke1033 wrote:
2012-06-05 13:51:39 -0700

What i do is I just sit by him and a group of mine and his friends and we all just start a convo.

cherryblossom125
cherryblossom125 wrote:
2012-05-05 18:43:58 -0700

You could make da first move or he can it just all depends on if u got da guts 2 do it

Danny6199
Danny6199 wrote:
2012-05-03 13:16:51 -0700

it does ive been kissed but i wann move

unicorns:D_2115956
unicorns:D_2115956 wrote:
2012-05-02 14:29:22 -0700

a lot of things good things could happened when you make the first move...

IEATBRAIN(:_2017309
IEATBRAIN(:_2017309 wrote:
2012-05-02 07:04:10 -0700

v Vaughn, you would laugh at that xD

VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu wrote:
2012-05-02 05:23:36 -0700

8 people failed to make their first move TROLOLOLOLOLOL XD XD XD XD

hursty4ever
hursty4ever wrote:
2012-05-01 12:47:51 -0700

i fanced someone and i never picked up the courage until one day and i finally realised i needed to make the first move so all i doone was talk about what we have in common and thas how we are toghther now it is easier then you think it is once your in te swing of the consacion u act like u have done it before good.

;DeeJordan'ss!
;DeeJordan'ss! wrote:
2012-04-30 11:54:09 -0700

it seems so easy but To me its not

Violet657
Violet657 wrote:
2012-04-30 09:44:32 -0700

I hav the same problem-i sit nxt 2 my crush in almost every lesson @ school so were gr8 m8s he had a gf a few weeks ago but since they broke up he looks @ me more & smiles.He even called me 'babe' da ova day.Hav 0 idea wht 2 do cuz am V. V. V. shy person PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!

Giselle568
Giselle568 wrote:
2012-04-25 15:34:31 -0700

i have a crush im in 2nd grade and hes in my clas and he sits behind me in math reading socil studies writing i get really shy and in my class room we sit in row and im in the fourth row and hes in the third row 2nd and i sit 2nd i get so red and smile while he reads i feal so in love when i at school

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-25 02:34:02 -0700

Hi hi hi

Starla
Starla wrote:
2012-04-21 18:18:13 -0700

These tips are helpful (:
My crush is in ALL of my classes! Embarrassed
I have to sit next to him in English class!

divaforeverlove614
divaforeverlove614 wrote:
2012-04-21 12:19:50 -0700

My frsh sit behind me in readingand next to me at math in the lunch room the table next to me pleqevtell me whqt I should do qmlnd be my friend

divaforeverlove614
divaforeverlove614 wrote:
2012-04-21 12:17:42 -0700

I just wqit qd hen I touch him

dramaqueen14
dramaqueen14 wrote:
2012-04-20 05:46:31 -0700

my crush was watching me the other day during morning meeting and it freaked me out i had to tell my friend and she said to look away but i did not look away and i think he likes me now

dramaqueen14
dramaqueen14 wrote:
2012-04-20 05:42:51 -0700

I HAVE A CRUSH AT SCHOOL AND MY BEST FRIEND PROMIESED NOT TO TELL MY CRUSH AND SHE DID HOW DO I FIX THAT ?

littlemskayla
littlemskayla wrote:
2012-04-16 18:23:41 -0700

i have a crush

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_howtoplanadate-micro
Asking someone out can seem like a piece of cake until you realize that you then have to plan a d...
Micro_boyfriend_micro
Hopeful2012 asks: “I’m turning 16 this year and I’ve never had a boyfriend, but all of my friends...
Micro_summer celebrity couples_micro
Ah, summer lovin’. It’s definitely a great season to have a crush, whether you’re a Hollywood Sta...

Babe_wolf
Babe_wolf posted in Friends:
Find a new friend, and dont talk to her then
reply about 1 hour
samkitty214
say to your grandmother," i understand and acknowledge that you are allowed to dislike ANY of your grandchildren but for you to favor thats completly out of the question and completely unfair. i just wanted to be loved equally by somebody as important to me as you are. but if aren't willing to do so then i will turn to my grandfather and my parents."
samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
I say that if they verbally hurt you that way they are NOT your true friends the may POSE  as your friends, but they're not. now, they may pretend because you have something they want or you give them free stuff. if you feel like crying. go out and find friends that'll make you feel like you flying OVER your old mean friends. real friends treat you with respect, check in on you, and talk to you when NOBODY will. trust me i know. if you have fallen down and need help you can easily seperate your true friends from the POSERS.
jayceeb
jayceeb posted in Style:
What u mean
jayceeb
jayceeb posted in Style:
I know right that what I would say :)