Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

Emosky490
Emosky490 wrote:
2012-03-24 12:51:43 -0700

it doesnt matter if ur popular or not u still have friends to feel popular

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-03-23 22:05:33 -0700

Err'Body Ahtt School Know Mee As Purplee Lips,, Or Lips lol Iii Guess I Call Itt Likee I See Ihtt

strongest_man2_1987752
strongest_man2_1987752 wrote:
2012-03-23 21:59:16 -0700

I am popular in school and in Iowa or the mid western area of the USA and Tyler(my bro or Hades

OliviaLikesJellyBeans2000
OliviaLikesJellyBeans2000 wrote:
2012-03-23 19:15:27 -0700

Popularity isn't every thing people wanna be popular so that can become snobby little brats that make fun of other people I just don't get it'!

rockstar79
rockstar79 wrote:
2012-03-23 15:14:29 -0700

being popular is not everything people think it is but its really not if you become popular people are just gonna stare at you all the time follow you every where you go its really weird

XxLove'sRushxX
XxLove'sRushxX wrote:
2012-03-23 14:18:23 -0700

Who would you even want to be popular? I mean most of the friends that you think are your friends are really just people who only stand by your side so they seem popular. Hang out with the "Not So Popular Crowed" they may seem like losers but really the are the best friends you can have.

prettywomanisme
prettywomanisme wrote:
2012-03-23 04:52:12 -0700

It's not weird!

funchaser
funchaser wrote:
2012-03-22 12:01:14 -0700

i dont wanna be popular its weird having everyone stare at u its creepy

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-03-22 10:56:10 -0700

LOL Nice Daniel I would hate being Popular Ugg it's so annouying

243carlos24
243carlos24 wrote:
2012-03-21 19:07:07 -0700

School i dont really have friends a prefer to be alone...

Cute Fluffy Puppies 2000
Cute Fluffy Puppies 2000 wrote:
2012-03-21 05:27:25 -0700

Think of it this way.....everyone is popular. Just in their own way. I didn't think I was popular, but I am. Just in my own way.

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-03-20 21:06:17 -0700

yes, being popular in 6th grade must be very stressful..

bluebelle601
bluebelle601 wrote:
2012-03-20 17:58:42 -0700

just b urself if u have real friends than ur popular enough

Nebrea
Nebrea wrote:
2012-03-20 11:31:14 -0700

omg being popular is crazy

BREBRE 9
BREBRE 9 wrote:
2012-03-18 18:42:03 -0700

JUST BE YOU K GO 2 BREBRE 9

♥lilem♥
♥lilem♥ wrote:
2012-03-18 16:46:26 -0700

I really want to b POPULAR

imkat
imkat wrote:
2012-03-18 14:15:09 -0700

ifu got any friends ur popular got any bullys ur popular got it smile

beccabunny99
beccabunny99 wrote:
2012-03-18 14:14:03 -0700

Look you want to be popular all you have to do is just be your slef dont try to be like other people trust that was me i tried to be like other people and they changed me, it was awful

cutella
cutella wrote:
2012-03-18 13:20:24 -0700

how does it suck.it may be a bit drama like,but dont say i sucks.

ke$ha wannabe
ke$ha wannabe wrote:
2012-03-17 14:57:25 -0700

be who u r not those bubbly, blond, mean girls that r just fake!!! IGNORE MY NAME IM JUST A FAN

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.
  • The head cheerleader.
  • The class president.
  • The class clown.

Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I used to be good friends with this girl, but now she is mean to me because she has better and mo...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D