Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-11 20:55:16 -0800

I have amazing friends! Popularity means nothing at school.....

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-11-11 13:27:27 -0800

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOO NOT worth it. Please don't waste your time.

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-28 14:58:28 -0700

They are rude but I set a limit to my popularity. I make sure I am mostly sweet with a little spice!

tathletic023
tathletic023 wrote:
2013-09-30 18:58:01 -0700

That is truenibgotblaughed at being friends with the populars and no longer friends

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-09-30 10:04:17 -0700

Try to study hard and make as one of the best or if you can be no.1 in your class.......that is one of the way to be popular in school..

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:09:02 -0700

And all the 'popular' people at my school are freaking rude and judge people for their looks or weight and its soo annoying -_-

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:06:14 -0700

Some people know my name and most people seen me around school but Im not really popular and tbh I really dont care. I rather hang out with people that likes me and is a great trustworthy friend instead of competing to be the most likable person.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:03:14 -0700

What Christine said. c;

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:15:44 -0700

All the "popular" people I've met are nothing but a shallow bunch of jerks.

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2013-04-02 21:28:26 -0700

u dnt have to be dumb to be popular jst be you

becca.makes.u.smile
becca.makes.u.smile wrote:
2013-04-02 21:04:35 -0700

Okay, all I got to say is being popular is pathetic. I am an outcast and proud!!!!

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-02 21:04:33 -0700

I knowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs wrote:
2013-04-02 21:02:42 -0700

Well people would label me as "popular" but seriously it's not like there's a chart just hang out with who you like and you will become popular in that certain group of friends

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-02 20:46:41 -0700

think about it... being popular means giving up who you really are. you become a fake person to make everyone else like you. popularity isn't worth loosing your self. you can be popular but be you, always

greenpig87
greenpig87 wrote:
2013-03-13 16:42:04 -0700

I'm not popular, and I like it that way

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-03-13 16:35:16 -0700

I'm known around school the most, only because I'm a very happy person. I wouldn't say I'm popular although. Any way, I don't care about being popular. All I care is having great friends.

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-16 21:12:38 -0800

I agree!

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-16 21:12:11 -0800

some of my friends are popular but sometimes they are mean to me. they call me names and call other ppl nasty names too. should I end our friendship or we should keep being friends. like, totes major

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2013-02-10 07:36:13 -0800

Being popular is about being yourself and doing your own thing. And not caring about what other people gotta say. Being popular is about being a leader and having people follow you. It's not about how much money u have or who u go out wit. It's just being free and being yourself. #juss saying

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2013-02-10 07:36:05 -0800

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.
  • The head cheerleader.
  • The class president.
  • The class clown.

Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I used to be good friends with this girl, but now she is mean to me because she has better and mo...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.