Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-11 20:55:16 -0800

I have amazing friends! Popularity means nothing at school.....

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-11-11 13:27:27 -0800

SOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOO NOT worth it. Please don't waste your time.

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-10-28 14:58:28 -0700

They are rude but I set a limit to my popularity. I make sure I am mostly sweet with a little spice!

tathletic023
tathletic023 wrote:
2013-09-30 18:58:01 -0700

That is truenibgotblaughed at being friends with the populars and no longer friends

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-09-30 10:04:17 -0700

Try to study hard and make as one of the best or if you can be no.1 in your class.......that is one of the way to be popular in school..

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:09:02 -0700

And all the 'popular' people at my school are freaking rude and judge people for their looks or weight and its soo annoying -_-

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:06:14 -0700

Some people know my name and most people seen me around school but Im not really popular and tbh I really dont care. I rather hang out with people that likes me and is a great trustworthy friend instead of competing to be the most likable person.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-29 20:03:14 -0700

What Christine said. c;

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-04-13 10:15:44 -0700

All the "popular" people I've met are nothing but a shallow bunch of jerks.

MZ.RAY RAY #1
MZ.RAY RAY #1 wrote:
2013-04-02 21:28:26 -0700

u dnt have to be dumb to be popular jst be you

becca.makes.u.smile
becca.makes.u.smile wrote:
2013-04-02 21:04:35 -0700

Okay, all I got to say is being popular is pathetic. I am an outcast and proud!!!!

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-02 21:04:33 -0700

I knowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs wrote:
2013-04-02 21:02:42 -0700

Well people would label me as "popular" but seriously it's not like there's a chart just hang out with who you like and you will become popular in that certain group of friends

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-04-02 20:46:41 -0700

think about it... being popular means giving up who you really are. you become a fake person to make everyone else like you. popularity isn't worth loosing your self. you can be popular but be you, always

greenpig87
greenpig87 wrote:
2013-03-13 16:42:04 -0700

I'm not popular, and I like it that way

AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE wrote:
2013-03-13 16:35:16 -0700

I'm known around school the most, only because I'm a very happy person. I wouldn't say I'm popular although. Any way, I don't care about being popular. All I care is having great friends.

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-16 21:12:38 -0800

I agree!

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-16 21:12:11 -0800

some of my friends are popular but sometimes they are mean to me. they call me names and call other ppl nasty names too. should I end our friendship or we should keep being friends. like, totes major

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2013-02-10 07:36:13 -0800

Being popular is about being yourself and doing your own thing. And not caring about what other people gotta say. Being popular is about being a leader and having people follow you. It's not about how much money u have or who u go out wit. It's just being free and being yourself. #juss saying

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2013-02-10 07:36:05 -0800

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.
  • The head cheerleader.
  • The class president.
  • The class clown.

Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I used to be good friends with this girl, but now she is mean to me because she has better and mo...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day