Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

dawn89d
dawn89d wrote:
2012-08-03 13:33:26 -0700

God shell fhesh much look at me I'm better then any one Im popular is that. All that mstterz

hopie.is.cuter.than.you
hopie.is.cuter.than.you wrote:
2012-08-03 13:33:15 -0700

im not sure if im popular but i can say i have a lot of friends

hottie01
hottie01 wrote:
2012-08-03 13:28:45 -0700

Im already popular

Caitlin Love xD
Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2012-08-03 13:27:55 -0700

opps i spelled popular wrong /\ "(

Caitlin Love xD
Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2012-08-03 13:27:22 -0700

i am poular i am in the group as we call it ")

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-08-03 13:25:24 -0700

Im popular at school

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-03 13:23:22 -0700

dont like poupler

lolo1234
lolo1234 wrote:
2012-08-03 13:16:06 -0700

im popular when i go to school

ttyloxox123456
ttyloxox123456 wrote:
2012-08-03 13:14:10 -0700

I USE TO BE POPULAR

Amy.gots.swagg
Amy.gots.swagg wrote:
2012-08-03 13:13:00 -0700

im kinda popular at school

swaqqamamma
swaqqamamma wrote:
2012-08-03 12:57:42 -0700

im my eyes you are what u make your self in school. iif you dont go and make your self known then how are you posta be popular.

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-08-03 12:45:21 -0700

half the time when we get new kids, they become the shiny new toy that everyone wants to talk to. lol if u b yurself u will make tons of friends

angel love9876
angel love9876 wrote:
2012-08-03 12:43:47 -0700

Well i am but we not in da same grade

angel love9876
angel love9876 wrote:
2012-08-03 12:43:01 -0700

Man imabe a lame cuz ima be da new kid and im not going 2 da smae school as aal my friendsFrown

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-03 12:41:29 -0700

U can behh popular in ur own cliques not jus the hot or pretty ppl

pretty2712
pretty2712 wrote:
2012-08-03 12:40:42 -0700

true

i.b.da.real.hava
i.b.da.real.hava wrote:
2012-08-03 12:40:24 -0700

all da bois love me at school i been popular every sense i been in high school

mzlady134
mzlady134 wrote:
2012-08-03 12:38:35 -0700

who u tellin!

@dat_boi_deezy_2204119
@dat_boi_deezy_2204119 wrote:
2012-08-03 12:37:49 -0700

summ people arent ment to b popular

jayiliyan
jayiliyan wrote:
2012-08-03 12:33:05 -0700

im already popular

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.
  • The head cheerleader.
  • The class president.
  • The class clown.

Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I used to be good friends with this girl, but now she is mean to me because she has better and mo...

GlimmeringSky16