Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

DemiLIsMyIdol
DemiLIsMyIdol wrote:
2012-04-28 15:39:10 -0700

Being popular is only a small part of life. As long as you are happy being you then thats all that matters.

TrueGirl723
TrueGirl723 wrote:
2012-04-28 14:02:34 -0700

Popularity is nothing. smile

kittycoolcat
kittycoolcat wrote:
2012-04-27 15:41:30 -0700

dear Em i had the same problem i finally made it to total popularity. then as soon as i did people started to get JELOUS it wasnt as perfect as it seemed just be yourself and enjoy school!!!! you would be much happier when you finished skool if you were your own person

:iamdene:
:iamdene: wrote:
2012-04-27 08:51:49 -0700

well, not good to be popular i guess? one mistake and you'll be down smile

-.Jenyaa._2102912
-.Jenyaa._2102912 wrote:
2012-04-25 12:22:37 -0700

idk if i'm popular..i am a cheerleader.not that it means anything.o.o (;

-Born.To.Be.Strong
-Born.To.Be.Strong wrote:
2012-04-25 06:33:26 -0700

Already Am, But Then Again. Some People Miss Judge You, I'm On The Cheerleading Team. & Sit With The "Populars", Cause I'm One Of Them. But Most People Don't Like Me .. Cause I'm A Cheerleader and stuff . If You Wanna Be Popular, don't Get Mixed In with Thee wrong crowed, Or You'll More Then Likely Get Judged .. juss sayin . ♥

Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16 wrote:
2012-04-25 05:34:48 -0700

if u wanna be real popular....follow my advice...kiss the boy whom u think is the coolest...u will get popular in 60 minutes!!

spidergurl9
spidergurl9 wrote:
2012-04-25 04:26:53 -0700

i'm not popular, and i don't want to be. i have my friends, and i make a few new ones every once in a while, but for right now, i'm good smile

-Patelyn-
-Patelyn- wrote:
2012-04-24 20:40:20 -0700

I Already Am ...

- S i e r r a a ♥
- S i e r r a a ♥ wrote:
2012-04-24 20:01:22 -0700

Already Am ....

deathkid
deathkid wrote:
2012-04-24 19:52:43 -0700

Haha alot people know me.. sooo yeah i'm popular?

JuJuB
JuJuB wrote:
2012-04-24 19:45:45 -0700

Im the loudest, the funniest, and the smartest! Everyone says im pretty but i dont think so. Trust me being popular isn"t that fun. then people think your to cool to hang out with them. its not fair.

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2012-04-24 15:38:58 -0700

Haha I think most people in my grade think I'm loud... I just get bored... hah

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-24 09:27:08 -0700

Cool tips and ideas I could use xD

SAMMIE420
SAMMIE420 wrote:
2012-04-24 08:02:32 -0700

JUST BE URSELF THATS HOW I KINDA AM.... WELL USED TO BE

-Bewitched-
-Bewitched- wrote:
2012-04-24 07:22:54 -0700

Im damn popular at school.
But im still shy.
Weird o.O

paigeisababe
paigeisababe wrote:
2012-04-24 07:13:53 -0700

im a head cheerlearder

ashaunte
ashaunte wrote:
2012-04-22 12:24:53 -0700

omg is stuff true!!!!!!!!!
likk wtf Confused

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-04-21 21:25:04 -0700

im kinda popular but its not easy all my friends around me usually fight over dumb stuff like boys! Annoyed

TaylorSwiftyFan
TaylorSwiftyFan wrote:
2012-04-21 11:25:05 -0700

I want to be popular cause I want to be a singer to win awards, write songs, and be on a movie.

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.
  • The head cheerleader.
  • The class president.
  • The class clown.

Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I used to be good friends with this girl, but now she is mean to me because she has better and mo...

Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
If people ask me about scars I don't feel comfortable explaining, I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Most of my actual 'friends' know where they came from. Otherwise, your body isn't anyone elses business and, if they push, know you can tell them so. Take care.
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
People at my school thinks I'm not pretty and That i try to hard to make myself look pretty and I get mean comments on my pictures by people calling me names and people always say I'm ugly and not pretty and it makes me feel sad and hurt and highs school post to be fun but people makes it worst and not fun for me cause they keep calling me names.
Snickers147
Aww thank you very much :3
Peppy.San
Sorry you have to go through this. I've been in a couple similar situations with my dad, and although it sucks for us too, I really chewed him out for my little sisters sake. I'm not saying start a fight (that was stupid for me to do), but it is important that they understand that scrapping in the home where the little'ns are present is unacceptable. It really screws you up, living with that. They should know that if they're going to fight to do it someplace else. Sometimes we have to remind them. ... The relationship between your dad and his girlfriend is their business. Their issues have nothing to do with you guys, you are never the problem... but it also isn't your place to dictate their relationship. If they break up, then it was inevitable and probably for the best. Fighting doesn't always mean the end though. They may just be going through a rough time.
Snickers147