Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

- S i e r r a a ♥
- S i e r r a a ♥ wrote:
2012-04-24 20:01:22 -0700

Already Am ....

deathkid
deathkid wrote:
2012-04-24 19:52:43 -0700

Haha alot people know me.. sooo yeah i'm popular?

JuJuB
JuJuB wrote:
2012-04-24 19:45:45 -0700

Im the loudest, the funniest, and the smartest! Everyone says im pretty but i dont think so. Trust me being popular isn"t that fun. then people think your to cool to hang out with them. its not fair.

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2012-04-24 15:38:58 -0700

Haha I think most people in my grade think I'm loud... I just get bored... hah

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-24 09:27:08 -0700

Cool tips and ideas I could use xD

SAMMIE420
SAMMIE420 wrote:
2012-04-24 08:02:32 -0700

JUST BE URSELF THATS HOW I KINDA AM.... WELL USED TO BE

-Bewitched-
-Bewitched- wrote:
2012-04-24 07:22:54 -0700

Im damn popular at school.
But im still shy.
Weird o.O

paigeisababe
paigeisababe wrote:
2012-04-24 07:13:53 -0700

im a head cheerlearder

ashaunte
ashaunte wrote:
2012-04-22 12:24:53 -0700

omg is stuff true!!!!!!!!!
likk wtf Confused

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-04-21 21:25:04 -0700

im kinda popular but its not easy all my friends around me usually fight over dumb stuff like boys! Annoyed

TaylorSwiftyFan
TaylorSwiftyFan wrote:
2012-04-21 11:25:05 -0700

I want to be popular cause I want to be a singer to win awards, write songs, and be on a movie.

abbycooldool65
abbycooldool65 wrote:
2012-04-21 09:57:08 -0700

im popular, i have billions of friends too. being popular is fun but u have 2 be perfect all the time. so just make friends and the rainbow will show up!!! smile

monique143
monique143 wrote:
2012-04-20 16:19:21 -0700

really easy get a popular freind be freinds with her freinds BOOM! popular ppl will be talking to you! thats wat happened to me i sit at the end of the bus thats were popular ppl sit Frustrated i tell good jokes ppl be mean to me i be mean to them and cool ppl will talk to me easy and the other person will look dumb
thats what i did to a girl haha ppl were laghing at her

monique143
monique143 wrote:
2012-04-20 16:14:39 -0700

ok i have a respond this is what i did i met a freind met all of her freinds boom! someone cool people saw me talking and they kept talking to me thats wat i did it might work for some ppl

cyce
cyce wrote:
2012-04-19 08:36:19 -0700

I really don't recommend it

to preddy for haters
to preddy for haters wrote:
2012-04-18 18:09:16 -0700

how can i be popular

cyce
cyce wrote:
2012-04-18 16:25:51 -0700

I honestly HATE being popular. I've been there...........................................................

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-04-18 16:23:23 -0700

theres no such thing as popular in my school everyones treated the same

lalahalie
lalahalie wrote:
2012-04-17 14:57:43 -0700

What ever faker

lalahalie
lalahalie wrote:
2012-04-17 14:57:15 -0700

That is true if you try to be fake you'll get nowhere and this is a personal expefince

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.
  • The head cheerleader.
  • The class president.
  • The class clown.

Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I used to be good friends with this girl, but now she is mean to me because she has better and mo...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)