Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Want to Be Popular

Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?” Back to Article

DemiLIsMyIdol
DemiLIsMyIdol wrote:
2012-04-28 15:39:10 -0700

Being popular is only a small part of life. As long as you are happy being you then thats all that matters.

TrueGirl723
TrueGirl723 wrote:
2012-04-28 14:02:34 -0700

Popularity is nothing. smile

kittycoolcat
kittycoolcat wrote:
2012-04-27 15:41:30 -0700

dear Em i had the same problem i finally made it to total popularity. then as soon as i did people started to get JELOUS it wasnt as perfect as it seemed just be yourself and enjoy school!!!! you would be much happier when you finished skool if you were your own person

:iamdene:
:iamdene: wrote:
2012-04-27 08:51:49 -0700

well, not good to be popular i guess? one mistake and you'll be down smile

-.Jenyaa.
-.Jenyaa. wrote:
2012-04-25 12:22:37 -0700

idk if i'm popular..i am a cheerleader.not that it means anything.o.o (;

-Born.To.Be.Strong
-Born.To.Be.Strong wrote:
2012-04-25 06:33:26 -0700

Already Am, But Then Again. Some People Miss Judge You, I'm On The Cheerleading Team. & Sit With The "Populars", Cause I'm One Of Them. But Most People Don't Like Me .. Cause I'm A Cheerleader and stuff . If You Wanna Be Popular, don't Get Mixed In with Thee wrong crowed, Or You'll More Then Likely Get Judged .. juss sayin . ♥

Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16 wrote:
2012-04-25 05:34:48 -0700

if u wanna be real popular....follow my advice...kiss the boy whom u think is the coolest...u will get popular in 60 minutes!!

spidergurl9
spidergurl9 wrote:
2012-04-25 04:26:53 -0700

i'm not popular, and i don't want to be. i have my friends, and i make a few new ones every once in a while, but for right now, i'm good smile

-Patelyn-
-Patelyn- wrote:
2012-04-24 20:40:20 -0700

I Already Am ...

- S i e r r a a ♥
- S i e r r a a ♥ wrote:
2012-04-24 20:01:22 -0700

Already Am ....

deathkid
deathkid wrote:
2012-04-24 19:52:43 -0700

Haha alot people know me.. sooo yeah i'm popular?

JuJuB
JuJuB wrote:
2012-04-24 19:45:45 -0700

Im the loudest, the funniest, and the smartest! Everyone says im pretty but i dont think so. Trust me being popular isn"t that fun. then people think your to cool to hang out with them. its not fair.

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2012-04-24 15:38:58 -0700

Haha I think most people in my grade think I'm loud... I just get bored... hah

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-24 09:27:08 -0700

Cool tips and ideas I could use xD

SAMMIE420
SAMMIE420 wrote:
2012-04-24 08:02:32 -0700

JUST BE URSELF THATS HOW I KINDA AM.... WELL USED TO BE

-Bewitched-
-Bewitched- wrote:
2012-04-24 07:22:54 -0700

Im damn popular at school.
But im still shy.
Weird o.O

paigeisababe
paigeisababe wrote:
2012-04-24 07:13:53 -0700

im a head cheerlearder

ashaunte
ashaunte wrote:
2012-04-22 12:24:53 -0700

omg is stuff true!!!!!!!!!
likk wtf Confused

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-04-21 21:25:04 -0700

im kinda popular but its not easy all my friends around me usually fight over dumb stuff like boys! Annoyed

TaylorSwiftyFan
TaylorSwiftyFan wrote:
2012-04-21 11:25:05 -0700

I want to be popular cause I want to be a singer to win awards, write songs, and be on a movie.

Who's the Coolest Kid in Your School?

• The sports star.
  • The head cheerleader.
  • The class president.
  • The class clown.

Micro_a micro
I have become very serious about gymnastics in the past year. I train twenty plus hours a week al...
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
I used to be good friends with this girl, but now she is mean to me because she has better and mo...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour