Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

;VegasSkies.
;VegasSkies. wrote:
2012-12-08 08:22:24 -0800

I want my lip pierced but my parents wont let me ._.

bre-rocks-more
bre-rocks-more wrote:
2012-12-08 08:17:27 -0800

i have a ear percing and i want a second hole in my ear and i want a belly button peircing

Razina
Razina wrote:
2012-12-08 08:12:08 -0800

This people looks like monsters!

Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx wrote:
2012-12-08 08:04:36 -0800

I got my ears done and thats all I want!!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-08 08:00:27 -0800

They forgot a section:
Why Would Kidzworld Have this? I don't know.

Dangerouse! Rene O:
Dangerouse! Rene O: wrote:
2012-12-08 07:58:05 -0800

im gona get ear perceing for my birthday!

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-12-07 15:09:30 -0800

@diah yes they realli are...cant wait to get mine

chanlerr.
chanlerr. wrote:
2012-12-07 15:03:53 -0800

i has my belly button pierced ♥

Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985
Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985 wrote:
2012-12-07 13:36:52 -0800

i got my hips, 4 ear piercing and belly button pierced

choochoobaby
choochoobaby wrote:
2012-12-07 13:29:45 -0800

i have my lip and nose pierced

so yeah
so yeah wrote:
2012-12-07 13:25:43 -0800

I have every single part of my body pierced.
No, I'm kidding. Lol. Omg.

MILAHLAH_2114879

mr.rayray wrote:
2012-12-07 06:45:10 -0800

h no

kyri5007
kyri5007 wrote:
2012-12-07 04:57:47 -0800

im gonna get snake bites my belly button and my nose peirced

$ To cute Minny $
$ To cute Minny $ wrote:
2012-12-06 21:56:08 -0800

I want nose 2

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.
  • Friends.
  • An old gangster movie.
  • The Osbournes.

Micro_lip_micro
Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging m...
Micro_rodman-rebound-micro
From his earings to his tattoos and crazy hair, every day was halloween for the Worm. We got the ...
Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)