Comments

Body Piercing 101

Thinking of getting pierced? Here's the lowdown on how to do it right. Back to Article

;VegasSkies.
;VegasSkies. wrote:
2012-12-08 08:22:24 -0800

I want my lip pierced but my parents wont let me ._.

bre-rocks-more
bre-rocks-more wrote:
2012-12-08 08:17:27 -0800

i have a ear percing and i want a second hole in my ear and i want a belly button peircing

Razina
Razina wrote:
2012-12-08 08:12:08 -0800

This people looks like monsters!

Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx wrote:
2012-12-08 08:04:36 -0800

I got my ears done and thats all I want!!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-08 08:00:27 -0800

They forgot a section:
Why Would Kidzworld Have this? I don't know.

Dangerouse! Rene O:
Dangerouse! Rene O: wrote:
2012-12-08 07:58:05 -0800

im gona get ear perceing for my birthday!

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-12-07 15:09:30 -0800

@diah yes they realli are...cant wait to get mine

chanlerr.
chanlerr. wrote:
2012-12-07 15:03:53 -0800

i has my belly button pierced ♥

Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985
Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985 wrote:
2012-12-07 13:36:52 -0800

i got my hips, 4 ear piercing and belly button pierced

choochoobaby
choochoobaby wrote:
2012-12-07 13:29:45 -0800

i have my lip and nose pierced

so yeah
so yeah wrote:
2012-12-07 13:25:43 -0800

I have every single part of my body pierced.
No, I'm kidding. Lol. Omg.

MILAHLAH_2114879

mr.rayray wrote:
2012-12-07 06:45:10 -0800

h no

kyri5007
kyri5007 wrote:
2012-12-07 04:57:47 -0800

im gonna get snake bites my belly button and my nose peirced

$ To cute Minny $
$ To cute Minny $ wrote:
2012-12-06 21:56:08 -0800

I want nose 2

Your BF comes over to chill and watch TV, what do you watch?
  • 7th Heaven.
  • Friends.
  • An old gangster movie.
  • The Osbournes.

Micro_lip_micro
Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging m...
Micro_rodman-rebound-micro
From his earings to his tattoos and crazy hair, every day was halloween for the Worm. We got the ...
Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...

GlimmeringSky16