Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Science Project: How to Make Homemade Ice Cream

Ice cream is definitely one of the most delicious treats you can have, but did you know you don’t only have to buy it at the store? You can make it yourself! Back to Article

Arianna.0923
Arianna.0923 wrote:
2012-04-12 21:08:14 -0700

WOW! You are so intelligent Punk

Verma-S2213
Verma-S2213 wrote:
2012-04-08 09:45:02 -0700

this tastes tasty hahaha!

Verma-S2213
Verma-S2213 wrote:
2012-04-08 01:56:01 -0700

niceeeeee!!!

PrincessJasmia2002
PrincessJasmia2002 wrote:
2012-04-07 04:35:07 -0700

OMG I like butterscotch too! And also strawberry, vanilla, cookies and cream, and most of all... is Banana Pudding ice-cream! You should try it!

PrincessJasmia2002
PrincessJasmia2002 wrote:
2012-04-07 04:32:52 -0700

You know I had a test on this in reading class about homemade ice-cream in February. And all of those directions look just like the ones on the test! But that ice cream do look yummy by the way!

aasthapoddar78
aasthapoddar78 wrote:
2012-04-07 04:29:06 -0700

Mine also

Fiona 123
Fiona 123 wrote:
2012-04-07 04:24:42 -0700

my fav icecream is butterscotch icecream with chocolate sause!!

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-04-02 13:04:17 -0700

I love Ice cream alot but sometimes its so cold it makes me have brain freeze.

crazycookie18
crazycookie18 wrote:
2012-03-24 04:40:52 -0700

My fav is cookie n cream!

@shley99
@shley99 wrote:
2012-03-20 03:33:03 -0700

nice

Nisha to cute to be Bhadd
Nisha to cute to be Bhadd wrote:
2012-03-19 20:34:55 -0700

I made dizz before it wasn't hard at all n it tasted so gudd

aliyanna705
aliyanna705 wrote:
2012-03-19 08:43:16 -0700

yum that looks so good

Hearttte1000
Hearttte1000 wrote:
2012-03-19 07:32:44 -0700

i love ice creeam!!

pinkpancakez4
pinkpancakez4 wrote:
2012-03-19 04:38:54 -0700

I could try this.But im making it Choc.........

crazyprincess!
crazyprincess! wrote:
2012-03-19 04:09:49 -0700

@shiney ur right!!

missphilly412
missphilly412 wrote:
2012-03-18 23:55:29 -0700

i'm trying this

shiney
shiney wrote:
2012-03-18 23:29:22 -0700

Better buy one, and east...

jakenatormd11
jakenatormd11 wrote:
2012-03-18 19:11:07 -0700

im going for it if my parents let me

heelykid921
heelykid921 wrote:
2012-03-18 18:54:49 -0700

ill have to try this next weekend

rayvin
rayvin wrote:
2012-03-18 18:48:12 -0700

I did this last summer and added strawberries. It was really good

Where Was Ice Cream Invented?

• United States.
  • France.
  • China.
  • Iceland.

Micro_rock-candy-micro
Did you know crystals aren't just for decoration? If you need some science fair project inspirati...
We all scream for ice cream! Who doesn’t love this yummy, creamy, cool and delicious summer treat...
Have a ball making tasty homemade ice cream in 20 minutes with the Play and Freeze Ice ...
Healthy eating is important, but it's not always easy to know which foods to eat and which foods ...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.