Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Spring Break Munchables

Spring break is almost here and that means fun in the sun, and lots of good treats! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-01 17:07:55 -0700

I like the kabobs!

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-06 12:20:48 -0700

yum yum yum im hungry now

brunostar

AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-12 10:00:02 -0700

Umummy

hellokittyfan8193
hellokittyfan8193 wrote:
2012-06-30 06:32:09 -0700

i made the fruit kebabs it's easy

hellokittyfan8193

The Emster wrote:
2012-04-29 14:51:49 -0700

That looks soooooo good.

Quishabelle77
Quishabelle77 wrote:
2012-04-23 09:00:04 -0700

wow hhhhh i love the food

fools101
fools101 wrote:
2012-03-26 08:40:01 -0700

Fruit Kabobs and Yogurt Dip ...

Sound soo good right now!! YUMMM....

~Jess~

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-23 18:14:41 -0700

Yummmmmmmm...Yay!!!! SPRING BREAK IS HERE!!!!

Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332 wrote:
2012-03-21 23:27:33 -0700

Mmmmmmm...
I'm gonna make it at home!!!
Oh! Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile

rockey101:)_2023098
rockey101:)_2023098 wrote:
2012-03-21 17:34:31 -0700

that looks so yummy im ready to have some right now

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2012-03-21 16:03:43 -0700

Lovin It!

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-03-21 14:40:08 -0700

Me is hungy

zac4568
zac4568 wrote:
2012-03-21 14:18:38 -0700

so very hungry must eat little brother XD

*Tundra*
*Tundra* wrote:
2012-03-21 14:11:42 -0700

that looks good

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-03-21 14:04:05 -0700

curse you now im hungry

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-03-21 13:42:59 -0700

Hmmmm im hungry

What Are You Doing for Spring Break?

• Going on vacation with family.
  • Just hanging out with friends.
  • Going to camp.
  • Doing homework.

Micro_kitchen micro
Lads and Lassies! St. Patrick’s Day is almost here and while you may already be thinking of which...
Micro_kitchen micro
Make Valentine’s Day a little sweeter with these tasty gift ideas. Kidzworld has the recipes!
Micro_kitchen micro
Jazz up your Super Bowl party with these fun and easy snack ideas. Kidzworld has the recipes!

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay