Comments

How to Make Button Bobby Pins

Bobby pins may be one of the most useful hair accessories you can find, but they're not always the most stylish of hair accessories. Sewing a bright or fun button on your bobby pin brings a whole new dimension to your hairstyle and the best part is, it’s so incredibly easy! Back to Article

iNutellaTwilight
iNutellaTwilight wrote:
2014-05-04 15:51:49 -0700

buttons like Coraline (;

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-26 16:32:34 -0700

Like hair clips

Leilah303
Leilah303 wrote:
2013-07-13 17:39:03 -0700

hugsandkisses23,
i think if you don't have something nice to say, do not say anything at all. by the way, i love your idea, i love buttons! smile

hugsandkisses23
hugsandkisses23 wrote:
2013-02-26 13:06:12 -0800

it could look better but its lame

hugsandkisses23
hugsandkisses23 wrote:
2013-02-26 13:06:09 -0800

it could look better but its lame

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2012-10-12 17:26:04 -0700

So adorable. You can get some really pretty buttons for a good price at Walmart smile

Cupcakesss5

haha
hehe

hearts01
hearts01 wrote:
2012-07-13 10:05:58 -0700

ohh thats cool
im gonna start make those
they r really awesome

ninab234
ninab234 wrote:
2012-06-29 05:22:24 -0700

who would want to make something like that?

GabbytheGirl
GabbytheGirl wrote:
2012-06-20 10:13:52 -0700

That is so neat. I could make those for party decor in my hair for christmas or halloween! Neat-O!!!!!!

Amyisthebestever

ObeyAlliy wrote:
2012-04-30 18:13:13 -0700

I'm so gonna make these

missmonky
missmonky wrote:
2012-04-26 13:41:38 -0700

these or so cute i have to make them and whoever made them you rock

Poison&Wine
Poison&Wine wrote:
2012-04-15 20:03:30 -0700

Soo cool

Hungergames

What's your favorite topic in sci-fi books?

• Dystopias (new corrupt societies, such as The Hunger Games)
  • Post-apocalyptic (end of the world novels, such as The Forest of Hands and Teeth)
  • Epidemics (outbreaks of disease, such as The Scorch Trials)
  • Aliens and Other Planets (such as The Knife of Never Letting Go)

Micro_hairpersonalitymicro
Your hair is one of the first things people notice about you. Is your hairstyle sending the right...
Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...
Micro_hair_micro
Wearing your hairdown and in your face just makes you feel even hotter when temperatures are soar...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...
Beaded bobby pins are stylish hair accessories that make great gifts for friends. P...
Accessories are essential cuz they complete your outfit, but they can get quite pricey. So try ma...

Random in the forums

Jolly-Rancher206
 Lotta quick fixes here. "brunt earth, the brunt smell..." You mean burnt, right? "I decided to get to the top...I run up...and grabbed" Tense issues. You should change run to ran. “I had climbed buildings and other stuff” How about other structures? “They all had cuts and bruises covering the surface of their skin.” Could just be nitpicking, but that sounds a bit awkward. I suggest on the skin or you can cut that part out all together. “An intimidating enemy was definitely what I though of at first sight” I'd write, He struck me as an intimidating enemy at first sight. “Purple aura surrounded his body and his hands had the same expect it was amore intense, vibrant purple.” What? I think you accidentally omitted something. You're trying to compare his powers to someone else, right...? "augmented my energy" I know what you're trying to say, but I there are better words. Summoned. Mustered. Magnified. Intensified. There's some other stuff, but nothing major. The only things I'm seeing are awkward wordings. Don't worry to much about grammatical things until you're done with everything. I think it's easier to be able to examine the work in its entirety.
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
O: O: O: O: O: O: O: O: YOUR EVILE? AHHHHHHH
Thunderpandapaw
"Taidoku" wrote:EVEN THOUGH I JUST USED EXCLAMATION MARKS THERE, DOESNT MEAN IM EVIL, BUT IT MEANS YOU TRICKED ME INTO PUTTING EXCLAMATION MARKS, MERE MORTAL Yassss, I am evil. You now know my secret. o.o
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
"Thunderpandapaw" wrote:It's just a chat forum! You can talk about anything you want! :3Sorry, I just like typing with exclamation points.  Exclamations marks are EVILE!!!